What's new

RPG [ 見影 / FShadow / Mikage ] 異世界娼館ロード / The Lord of Isekai Brothels (RJ331694/RJ407210)

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Getting stuck since all the quests are in japanese.
Set the game to run in Taiwanese. Poof, problem solved :coffee:
If you're still stuck somehow, the basics are:
- get VIP in a brothel (A-rank with any girl), then defeat the brothel's boss (again, get A-rank or better)
- research the related skill (slime BJ, cow paizuri...) and have Mimi (cat merchant) advertise it (3rd option)
- ask Mimi for hints (2nd option) whenever possible, and research everything
- opening a new quest sometimes require more, like earning 1000+G in one night, upgrading a skill further, etc.
Or just use Textractor like suggested before. There are quality guides/FAQs all round, Google .

Anyone knows what engine this was made with? I can find most VN text in the .dat files, but I'm cluesless about the BF, items and interface...

Last edited:
OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A little congratulatory heads-up for this game who recently got over 10.000th DLsite downloads.
That's well-deserved, really. Looking forward their next work.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's not often I get to say this, but I've got good news and good news.

First, the game is being translated to English.
No ETA that I know of, but a very welcome surprise nonetheless.

Second, the game was updated, and you can now sex-fight Mikan, your starter elven girl friend.

I really like this dev, ever since Elf Educator. Here's to hoping we get to see them pop out another little gem.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Was hoping Kaori could train so monster cock for her brothel but unfortunately it's mostly just wish-fulfillment sex.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
While I'm bothering you, @super_slicer , another silly request:
Their clearly lists Mikage as the romanization of their name (that's from the HTML):
<title>Mikage (All Red and White) (Crew) Profile --Ci-en</title>

Honestly, "FShadow" is an eyesore for me - has been ever since you(was it?) changed it back then.
Feel free to delete this post if it's a bother. I'll do so later, since this post doesn't add anything to the thread.
I've added it, unfortunately whether the English version of dlsite is correct in it's translations or not is inconsequential since the convention for naming threads is so people can find the thread to a game so replacing dlsite improperly translated dev names isn't an option.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
<regarding my request to change the dev's romanization to 'Mikage'>
I've added it, unfortunately whether the English version of dlsite is correct in it's translations or not is inconsequential since the convention for naming threads is so people can find the thread to a game so replacing dlsite improperly translated dev names isn't an option.
Good point. I'm OK with the compromise, thank you. And sorry for the inconvenience, I guess very few care about such details, and I always use the Japanese DLsite.
I'll let you decide whether this conversation should stay or go / be deleted or edited.
Was hoping Kaori could train so monster cock for her brothel but unfortunately it's mostly just wish-fulfillment sex.
Ah, the 'enlarge your penis by 15 cm today!' scheme that helps against the cows? I liked skipping that altogether, and going for the udders instead. It was more fun that way, at least for me; like trying to take down the foxes ASAP with an underleveled MC.
It is a bit of a shame we can't train Kaori (and her girls), but they hardly need your assistance to destroy you; unlike the other 'workers' you can give a boost to. Some post-game content would have been nice.

Last edited:

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Official translation is out
After first (very short) look it seems servicable. There are some weird phrases here and there but it is readable.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
obviously I am too stupid for this, but, how do you hire new girls? Or can you only get one per species?

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Official translation is out
Thx, added to OP. I wasn't expecting this so soon 😋
how do you hire new girls?
The came way you 'conquer' girl in any non-rape JP-style game: Even though not a JP game. Raise the specific girl's favorability.
As luck would have, da power of money lets you skip all the bases straight to homerun. So the above means: give the pretty girl the orgam time of her life, at least twice.
There's no special message that says when you can make the girl work for you, if she's a mob; you'll find elegible girls under the schedule tab. If she's not there yet, set up another 'date' with her on the next night she's available - and perform well.

They sound like they've applied to Steam as well. Please give me a heads up in case I miss the release, when it's out.

Last edited: