What's new

Fuel for the Flame (Zilrax) GMed by ranger

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Fuel for the Flame (Zilrax and freeko) GMed by ranger

"Well, not much here. I guess this bag of cups and plates could be sold at least when we get out of here. Want me to just leave it here and we can get it on the way back out, or should I take it with me?"

"Oh, did you pick which way we are going yet?"

Sonja would proceed to follow whatever it was that Fiera decided.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

"Mwahaha, my coffers grow by leaps and bounds, soon we shall have enough to purchase a single door for my beautiful manor!," says Fiera gleefully, before pausing and begins tapping a finger on her cheek as she mulled it over.

This bag was discarded here and was in ancient ruins so obviously it was loot and thus fair game. However, bags of metals were loud and clanky and could give them away. But then again, she was a walking beauty of glowy fireyness, nobody could miss her in a crowd. Or a dark room. Or anywhere really. So what difference did it make? Oh, but then she'd need to carry it...

Eh, why not, make it a special occasion. "Here, I'll carry it. That way we both can clank loudly everywhere we go! It'll be like we're sisters! Covered in pots! So more like cousins I guess. Alright let's go... Straight up! Oh wait, ceiling. Left!"

Fiera then promptly began hopping along down the left path, whether she was given the brass or not.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fiera: HP = 51, PP = 61, EP = 52, Status = Fine

Sonja: HP = 76, PP = 56, EP = 34, Status = Fine

Heading left Feira cast a glow all her own and if Sonja didn't keep up she would be soon left in the dark. Do what she would with the bag of loot. Sonja headed after her insane mistress.

The hallway Feira had chosen made a sharp 90 degree turn to the right leading to a hall way with two massive wooden doors on her right with another smaller door just out of range or her torch spell. The secound door seemed to have no handle and looked fairly loose.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sonja would take the bag with her and then attempt to catch up to Fiera as she heads toward the path on the left. It seems Sonja would be left holding the bag as it were for the time being. At least until she could catch up with Fiera.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera skipped ahead happily before coming to a stop by the doors, humming a bit as she went. She mused, looking between the two with a hum. Big doors with handles. Little doors without. Wait, the little one didn't have much fortitude remaining or a handle. Opportunity!

It occurred to her this was probably an awful, awful idea. But when was the next time she could pull this off? She was pretty light, but a pre weakened door? There could only be one response. But in honor of wanting an audience, she waited for Sonja to catch up.

Once she did, she grinned back at her servant before charging forward, jumping and kicking into the door, trying to either slam through it, or maybe do an backflip off it as it fell over. Or land flat on her face, which was probably more likely but damn it she would do this thing!

The curse of having a character who sorta does the first thing I think of at the time. So she's gonna try to knock the door down.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Fiera: HP = 51, PP = 61, EP = 52, Status = Fine

Sonja: HP = 76, PP = 56, EP = 34, Status = Fine

Rolls
BG is trying to hide 34 stealth
Feira perception vs Stealth 23 vs 34 fail
Sonja perception vs Stealth 34 vs 34 success!

Fiera moved up her cackling fire spell laughing all the while as they waited for Sonja. Grinning the succubus take a slight running charge and jump kicked the door just as Sonja saw that it was a service door meant to be pushed open with ease so carts could pass unhindered. For Feira the plan was a great success! The door flew open under the force of her charging kick the flimsy door no match for her demonic strength untill it reached the limit of its traverse and bounded back slamming right into face! Thankfully only her pride was hurt and while for most people the shame would be enough to make them wiser. Feira had proved that she was slightly insane and no one could tell what she would do next. Sonja for her part pushed the door back open and caught a slight gasp somwhere in the room. Looking about real quick Sonja spotted a crouched figure barly out of torch light. The room seemed to be a kitchen of sorts and completelyu ransacked no doubt this is where their loot had come from. A large oven took up one corner of the room with sinks on the opposite wall. A large island counter where the figure croched took up most of the center. Two more doors led undoubtly back to the room they had passed up for Fiera to perform her fantastic manuvor.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sonja would chuckle for a second at Fiera's grand act of.. derp. While Fiera easily defeated the door, it took its revenge upon her while it slammed back into her face.

Soon after Sonja recovered from her slight chuckle enough to focus on what was behind the door, she spotted... something. Just at the end of the light Fiera provided, she was able to spot something crouching as if it were obviously hiding from them.

"Fiera.. something is over there. I dont think it is a threat though. It is just hiding over there. What should we do?

Sonja would point out where the thing was to Fiera and let her deal with it in whatever manner she so decided.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Victory! Fiera ran and slammed the door. Wait, it didn't blast apart, it just swung and... Oh shit! ...Ow.

The door smacked her right in the face painfully, her holding hands to her face. Unf, well, something like that was a distinct possibility. Nevertheless though, the sheer impertinence made her angry plus she was sure she just heard Sonja snicker. This would not stand!

She whirled on the door with an angry snarl. "Oh, you think you're cute, do you?! Think you can just smack me and go back to the way you were, just standing there?! You don't even have a door knob! And you took my lunch and kicked my dog! From about a foot to your left, I stab at thee! With fire!"

She promptly and angrily jammed her laughing flame torch at the wooden door and let it ignite with a huff. Huh, something about this seemed vaguely familiar. The Inn maybe? Eh, either way. She felt better now.

It was at this point her brain registered Sonja said something about someone else was in the room.

Fiera yelped, jumped up and spun around fearfully. "Oh god it's the invisible man! I'm sorry I ate your Lab experiment but come on, cheese goats, how could I not? But hey at least it was Gouda eating and- oh god that was awful I deserve to die for that. Just honor my final request. Do not! Let Sonja have my stuff after, she lost inheritance rights when she snickered and wore a metal skirt. Seriously, you seen that thing? I'm waiting to see if I can get enough dough and use her to make biscuits.," stammered Fiera, going from a look of terror to a cringe, to looking huffy. She then whirled on Sonja.

"Why are you still way out there?! What kind of bodyguard servant lady wearing a biscuit maker are you?! Get in here and say hello to the invisible man, he's being very patient and we should show some respect before he murders us horri- Wait a sec." How did Sonja know he was there if he was invisible?

She turned back around, looking annoyed and pinching the bridge of her nose. "Right... I don't appreciate being fooled like that. Your invisible man disguise is very convincing, as I cannot see you, but clearly there is a flaw in it as Sonja can see you. That or she can see invisible things. Sonja, can you see invisible things?! She can't see invisible things. So why don't you come out and fess up and I promise I won't light you on fire without giving you a chance to apologise and or make me a delicious meal in this kitchen. Have Sonja help she can cook, well, compared to me."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Fiera: HP = 51, PP = 61, EP = 52, Status = Stunned

Sonja: HP = 76, PP = 56, EP = 34, Status = Stunned

Rolls
BG throws a flash bomb at Fiera! 46 (30+20-4range) vs 41 HIT! Dose it scatter (d10 =10) perfect toss! it explodes! 58* (10,10,4,9,+25)

Feira resistance vs stun: 35 vs 58 fail
Sonja resistance vs stun: 45 vs 58 fail

Calling out the not so hidden fellow they heard a distict girlish squeek. This caught Feira's attention as she saw the hidden figure. "S-Stay away demon!" As the rather feminue figure rose a small metal canister sailed from her hand. Watching a moment the thing landed right at Fiera's feet and lands perfectly upright doing nothing. Just as Feira was about to comment on the girly toss when the strange can made a small pop. Looking down Feira saw the can errupt in a ball of light followed by very deafing noise! Even Sonja who managed to cover herself slightly more from the sudden blast was effected as their ears rung and their vison blurred. For a moment neither of the two woman could act as their attack ran off her large boobs bobbing in her tight leather armor. After a moment both the woman's heads cleared with the only sign of their attacker being a swinging service door to the larger room.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sonja being a bit further away from the flash bomb as it went off, was likely to recover first. Not neccesarily concerned with Fiera more so than trying to figure out which way their assailant had fled to, she noticed a swinging door leading into a larger room. However still disoriented from that blast, she could not really remember if it was the door Fiera had so heroicly defeated before, or if it was leading into an area that they would not know what exactly was behind the door waiting for them.

Clearly a trap, as their first encounter was rather unspectacular, and more alarming is that the one who set the bomb was able to get away from them.

"Well, that was a trap... Ready to spring another one when we follow her through that door? Sonja would point toward the door that was swinging and also the obvious path of escape that their assailant had used.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Sure, no problem.," said Fiera with a shrug once she was told to stay away, "Say do you know which way the-"

Then a thing clanked out in front of her. She blinked, staring at it curiously, but before she could say anything it exploded into horribleness.

"Oh god, Natural light!," cries out Fiera, holding her eyes, "I only wanted to find loot and have a fancy cooked meal! Something I didn't burn by accident!"

Her vision was all blurry and her head rung. She wasn't sure who built a church in her skull but she would like to politely ask the hunched back man to stop ringing the bells. With a poleaxe.

Soon it cleared enough for her to move, her growling irritably as she glared at the larger rooms doors. They had to go that way anyways so why not.

"Sonja! Fetch! I want her alive! For reasons! And if it's a trap, I order you to absorb the fallout!," growls Fiera, before heading for the doors looking very annoyed.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thankfully both could see and hear clearly. The larger dorrs swung from the woman's passing. As clear as day Feira ordered Sonja to chase after the woman regardless if it was a trap or not. Still if she didn't do something fast their attacker would get away. No doubt if that happened her unacounted for friends would soon be ready for them.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Finally, something Sonja wanted to do. She would almost before Fiera even said anything throw the bag containing the plates and cups that she on the table near to her. Then off she went charging herself headlong into... the door that their previous assailant had used. Sonja would move with a purpose and was trying to get herself up to full speed just in case there was another passageway or hallway in which she could possibly chase that thing down in.

As Sonja approached the door her mace would already be drawn and it would be used to push at the door so that another Fiera moment would not happen with the door simply recoiling and smacking her in the face.

Whatever it was on the other side of the door, Sonja was about to find out.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera grumbles and runs after Sonja as well, moving into the new room as well, eyes scanning the area for the runner. She had a spell for runner's like that. Plus she wanted the recipe for sun in a can, and better instructions on how to eat it next time. She did it wrong and it went boom in her face.

Either way she hoped Sonja would absorb any traps on the way. Maybe she could have a piggyback ride after!

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Fiera: HP = 51, PP = 61, EP = 52, Status = fine

Sonja: HP = 76, PP = 56, EP = 34, Status = fine

Rolls
BG attempts to flee and avoid obsticles 46 vs 45 success!
Sonja pursues and obsticles 58 (34+19+5 being able to see) vs 45 sucess
As soon as Sonja cleared the doors she ran into a counter. Eyes sharp and thankfully aided by her glowing companion and her torch the warrior was able to vault over the obsticle. As Feira entered her torch cast some light on the room and while it didn't show everything in the room it gave her a distict advantage over the runner in the dark.

Broken tables and discarded debris filled the room making a once plain mess hall into a obsticle course. Her target thanks to the light she had could be seen swinging from an old hanging candle braket its rusty chain squeeling from the sudden use. She was halfway threw the room already and heading for doors on the opposite side.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sonja had no intention of letting that thing get away. She would simply pursue them until either the next trap was sprung, the runner gets away or Sonja was able to catch them.

Sonja thought to herself that she might want to try to smith up something similar to a bola for occasions like these once she were to get out of here and take advantage of the whetstones that she had seen before they had come down into this underground area.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera smirked as she burst into the room, eyes watching about before spotting the runner. She intoned a spell as she approached, expecting Sonja to be the first to get there to cut off her wayward chef.

Things were about to get real slippery.

Fiera casts Grease! Costs 4 EP, resist check or hit the deck, or be forced to only move at half speed to avoid the check.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Fiera: HP = 51, PP = 61, EP = 48/52, Status = fine

Sonja: HP = 71/76, PP = 56, EP = 34, Status = fine

Rolls
Fiera casting check: 57 vs 30 sucess!
Sonja pursues BG: 42 vs 45 fail! Sonja takes 5 damage from an obsticle
BG tries to flee! 24 vs 25 BG is prone

Everything was going according to plan! Feira giggled as her patch of grease formed right as the woman landed sending her to the ground with a "OUCH!" Sonja sensign her chance to make up ground moved to slide over a broke table only to have it collapse under her armored weight sending a peice of wood flying into the side of her cheek leaving a nasty rad mark but leaving her none the worse. Of couse the challenge was not over yet and with Sonja plowing threw her obsticle the woman still had a chance to escape.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sonja would attempt to close in on her prey. Her intention was pretty simple, grab it. She would attempt to get cute, and slide herself across a wooden table while Fiera knocked that woman down putting a grease puddle on the ground. Of course sliding on the table worked about as well as Fiera previously defeating the door previously. This table was obviously not made to support the weight of armor and broke pretty quickly. One of the legs had rebounded from somewhere and Sonja was smacked directly in the face by it. That hurt, but did little to actually slow Sonja down.

(close distance, attempt grapple if Sonja ever gets close enough to do so)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera grumbled a bit. Her spell was a great success but Sonja was being her slow ponderous self again. She even managed to fall through a table and get beaten up by it. She had to buy more time for her clumsy servant to close the distance.

Assuming the doors looked like their handles and hinges were intact, she decided to grease the handles there too, make them hard to grip and turn, she hoped.

MOAR GREASE! Still 4 ep