What's new

ACT [Full Flap] [ フルフラップ ] Seisyori Robot エロリ RJ095674

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Seisyori Robot by Full Flap

Can anyone tell how to beat the final boss, plz? Which weapon to use?
One more question, how to change armour (which button to press)?:eek:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Can't change armor.

You beat the boss by shooting at its breastplate, and then the core inside. It's possible to do with any weapon.

A couple strategies to use would be to stay on the ledge and fire your default weapon constantly, and jump over the two attacks that home in on you. While you're on that ledge it can't hit you with the mega beam attack.

Another strategy is to stay on the ledge, and then jump over the two attacks that he can fire at you from there, and hit him with a burst/bomb/etc and then jump back up on the ledge before it can fire off another attack

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can't change armor.

You beat the boss by shooting at its breastplate, and then the core inside. It's possible to do with any weapon.

A couple strategies to use would be to stay on the ledge and fire your default weapon constantly, and jump over the two attacks that home in on you. While you're on that ledge it can't hit you with the mega beam attack.

Another strategy is to stay on the ledge, and then jump over the two attacks that he can fire at you from there, and hit him with a burst/bomb/etc and then jump back up on the ledge before it can fire off another attack
Many thanks, pal!:)

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know this thread is a bit old but I just recently found this game and have a few questions.

Can someone tell me what unlocks the CG in row 2 column 4? I have every other CG but cannot figure out for the life of me what gives this CG. I am guessing it is something in the water levels since it is between two of the water level enemies, but I haven't seen anything else there that would unlock it.

Where do you find the final weapon? I have completed the game, collected all the hidden picture pieces, and completed the area on the other side of the bridge, but have not found the last weapon.

I am probably missing something blatantly obvious for both of these, but would greatly appreciate it if someone could help.

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also if someone wouldn't posting an updated DL link that would be much appreciated.

For anyone that might, mega.co.nz is the best upload/download site atm so if possible use that.

Thanks in advance.

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this thread is a bit old but I just recently found this game and have a few questions.

Can someone tell me what unlocks the CG in row 2 column 4? I have every other CG but cannot figure out for the life of me what gives this CG. I am guessing it is something in the water levels since it is between two of the water level enemies, but I haven't seen anything else there that would unlock it.

Where do you find the final weapon? I have completed the game, collected all the hidden picture pieces, and completed the area on the other side of the bridge, but have not found the last weapon.

I am probably missing something blatantly obvious for both of these, but would greatly appreciate it if someone could help.

Stationary single tentacle monster.

Not sure about the weapon.
I don't have it either. Don't really need it though.
If I remember the authors blog entry. It should be a "hunter seeker" type weapon.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also if someone wouldn't posting an updated DL link that would be much appreciated.

For anyone that might, mega.co.nz is the best upload/download site atm so if possible use that.

Thanks in advance.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And what the hell is that?

Reputation score

I am having a problem with this game. It worked when I first got it but now when I turn it on, it loads for a second then shows me a black screen with japanese text that I can't read. Anyone's help would be appreciated.

Attachments

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am having a problem with this game. It worked when I first got it but now when I turn it on, it loads for a second then shows me a black screen with japanese text that I can't read. Anyone's help would be appreciated.
Huh, I'm getting it too.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone completed everything and willing to share it becuase getting some of these things are hard to do?
(yes I'm lazy unless there is no other way and the reward is awsome)

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That is the opening screen before the menus. You likely need to click a button to make it progress (likely Z, C, V). Check the config program to see which buttons you should try.

Anyone completed everything and willing to share it becuase getting some of these things are hard to do?
(yes I'm lazy unless there is no other way and the reward is awsome)
Think this is the right file. Put in your data folder of the game.
If you have Full Flaps 4th game then you already have this file. They include the 100% save file for their previous game(s) with their next game.

Attachments

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now that you mention it, I do want to play this game since I played the other 2, but the link I found on my own from upload had no files in it. Darn me, I'll need a fresh link >.<

Reputation score

That is the opening screen before the menus. You likely need to click a button to make it progress (likely Z, C, V). Check the config program to see which buttons you should try.

Thanks for replying, I tried every button in the config program and it's like it's frozen on that screen.
When I first got the game I didn't even see that screen, it went to the FullFlap logo just like the rest of them. I've tried redownloading it too and that screen still comes up. Hmm....

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for replying, I tried every button in the config program and it's like it's frozen on that screen.
When I first got the game I didn't even see that screen, it went to the FullFlap logo just like the rest of them. I've tried redownloading it too and that screen still comes up. Hmm....
Odd odd. I've always seen that screen with all the Full Flap games.
Keypress is needed for it to progress to the next screen though.

The button you need to press is boxed in red in the attachment. Perhaps you need to relink it to another key.
Maybe some gamepad/keyboard conflict if you have one installed.

Also have to ask the obligatory, "Are you running in japanese language mode?" question as well to rule that out.

Attachments

Reputation score

Odd odd. I've always seen that screen with all the Full Flap games.
Keypress is needed for it to progress to the next screen though.

The button you need to press is boxed in red in the attachment. Perhaps you need to relink it to another key.
Maybe some gamepad/keyboard conflict if you have one installed.

Also have to ask the obligatory, "Are you running in japanese language mode?" question as well to rule that out.
Gamepad/keyboard was the problem. I was using the normal keyboard commands in the config program when I had a PS3 joystick plugged in. I always have my computer set to japanese unicode. Thanks a lot, I appreciate your help. I've been trying to play this game for weeks now lol. Thanks again :D

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well that 100% save was more like the 2nd area cleared because I only had 2 of the weapons that are get-able. But now I have 100% it