What's new

FULL Translation suggestions

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys,

I know there already is a thread for it but I'm looking for specific types of games.

So, I want you to suggest the games that you want to get translated that fulfill those points:

-RPGMaker MV/VX
-Good amount of CG
-Quality Art
-Corruption system
-Good playtime 3hrs+

Optional:
-Bestiality (because I'm into that shit)
-different clothing
-special mechanics outside of the standard
-Pixel Sprites

Unpreferred:
-Lose to get CG only
-Lolis
-Grindheavy

Games I really enjoyed playing were: Noxian Nights, Hunter's Quest, Ariadne, Married Warrior Emma, Mature Quest

Hit me up with your best suggestions and I might make a full translation for it :>

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: FULL Translation suggestions

First of all, thank you very much for all the translations you've done and whatever game you decide to translate, I'll always be grateful whatever it is.

As for my preference, I've been really hoping that "Story of Two Swords" can be fully translated. It already has a partial here (sorry can't post links yet) but would be very nice if it can be fully translated.
Here's the DL Site URL /maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ145726.html

Another game that I really want to see fully translated is "F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist" because well... Tifa.. ahem. There's already a game thread also but again... I can't post links yet.
Here's the DL Site URL /maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ165444.html

Hopefully, both of these games fulfill all the criteria you're looking for (I've researched a bit and seems like they should). I'm sorry if I made any mistakes. Once again, I'll be very grateful whatever game you decide to translate later on.

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If there's one h-rpg game I wish to see translated right now, it's this game.

More than any gyu! games, more than any other corruption-ntr games.

First of all, for your points :
-This game's on RPGMaker VX

-Great amount of CG. I mean, sure, there's quite a lot of variation and reused CG, but the total variation of the CGs itself are more than 800 CG. If that's not good enough amount for you, I don't know what is.

-Personally, I like the art. Sure, it's not the usual moe-type art that everyone likes from Acerola or Happypink, and if you only glimpse thru it, it might seemed like an acquired taste, but trust me, if you like corruption, you'll love this type of art.

-Corruption System? Really? Do you have to ask? Because damn, Elisha (the heroine) start out as a loving childhood friend of Mist (The MC), but give it some hours and - oops, I'm getting ahead of myself... Better try to play it yourself to find out.

-Good playtime 3+ hours? oh god, just look at this

and that's not counting the time I use to fiddle around the cg/scene room to - erm, finding some research material... Lemme tell you this, this game is choke of ntr-corruption, but the story itself is engaging, not to mention that you've to go for a new game+ for a true end - and the true end itself's not just your usual asspull-tier happy ending, this one's a real gold.

It's kinda sad that there's no beastiality (I'm also into that :p), and at best, it's only tentacle, and there's no other special mechanic outside the corruption system and the 'new game + for true end' part, but otherwise, this game is a real 10/10, and I can't wait for the next game from the same circle, Valkyria.

Oh, as a side info, this game's on the second place during the poll that m1zuki held when deciding what game to translate next, losing only to Treasure Hunter Mai. It's not that I hate TH Mai, but I still can't get why Shadowcore lose....

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Married Warrior Emma was great.
Maybe something from the same circle? Well, they have like 3 games in total, so not much to choose from :p

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Married Warrior Emma was great.
Maybe something from the same circle? Well, they have like 3 games in total, so not much to choose from :p
Yes, I do admit Married Warrior Emma was really great, but sadly, all of their other games are just linear CG Hunter.

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I requested it a few times but, here i go again:D

-RPGMaker MV/VX (not sure)
-Good amount of CG (yes)
-Quality Art (in my opinion YES!)
-Corruption system(kinda)
-Good playtime 3hrs+(yes)

Optional:
-Bestiality (nope)
-different clothing (not sure)
-special mechanics outside of the standard(kinda)
-Pixel Sprites(nope)

Unpreferred:
-Lose to get CG only(wont happen)
-Lolis(i dont think so, no loli tag)
-Grindheavy(nope)

Side note, the allmighty ramza022 Already finished 1/3.

translation files

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'd really love to see Dieselmine's Madoushi Aruru [魔導士アルル~天才のアタシが、なんでこんな目に!?~]. Might not get all your points, but it was definitely something good.

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you are not afraid of HUGE projects.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is pretty amazing, I'd recommend that too if you don't mind the size.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just checking before comparing to my list,
when you say VX does that include VX ace game ?
Corruption : do you seek game with real corruption or game with low / high lust depending on number of H scene (even if it's defeat rape), or just even choice of selling your body for money vs virgin run ?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28299

From all the H games its this one which i had been waiting for a full translation. TNT90 has done a great job, but the project has been really slow the last months, im not sure but maybe he could enjoy some help.

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score

Originally Posted by esco View Post

This game is pretty amazing, I'd recommend that too if you don't mind the size.

+1 on this too.

ocealuminosa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As for my preference, I've been really hoping that "Story of Two Swords" can be fully translated. It already has a partial ... but would be very nice if it can be fully translated.
Seconding this, would be really interested in seeing this game translated.
Game link:

Partial link: http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=31066

Keyen

Reputation score

If you could, there is a game which is waiting to be finished translating, it's Haru Uru Baishun ( ). It's exactly what you were asking for, and it's nearly finished (only the last-half H-scene remaining, basically). The partial-complete patch is around, I can get it if you want.

Please please please please :D

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, I do admit Married Warrior Emma was really great, but sadly, all of their other games are just linear CG Hunter.
Damn... But, good to know.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If there's one h-rpg game I wish to see translated right now, it's this game.

More than any gyu! games, more than any other corruption-ntr games.

First of all, for your points :
-This game's on RPGMaker VX

-Great amount of CG. I mean, sure, there's quite a lot of variation and reused CG, but the total variation of the CGs itself are more than 800 CG. If that's not good enough amount for you, I don't know what is.

-Personally, I like the art. Sure, it's not the usual moe-type art that everyone likes from Acerola or Happypink, and if you only glimpse thru it, it might seemed like an acquired taste, but trust me, if you like corruption, you'll love this type of art.

-Corruption System? Really? Do you have to ask? Because damn, Elisha (the heroine) start out as a loving childhood friend of Mist (The MC), but give it some hours and - oops, I'm getting ahead of myself... Better try to play it yourself to find out.

-Good playtime 3+ hours? oh god, just look at this

and that's not counting the time I use to fiddle around the cg/scene room to - erm, finding some research material... Lemme tell you this, this game is choke of ntr-corruption, but the story itself is engaging, not to mention that you've to go for a new game+ for a true end - and the true end itself's not just your usual asspull-tier happy ending, this one's a real gold.

It's kinda sad that there's no beastiality (I'm also into that :p), and at best, it's only tentacle, and there's no other special mechanic outside the corruption system and the 'new game + for true end' part, but otherwise, this game is a real 10/10, and I can't wait for the next game from the same circle, Valkyria.

Oh, as a side info, this game's on the second place during the poll that m1zuki held when deciding what game to translate next, losing only to Treasure Hunter Mai. It's not that I hate TH Mai, but I still can't get why Shadowcore lose....
I second this, even if you dislike ntr you probably would like this, partly because it can be avoided and partly because either way (getting ntr or avoiding it) is well integrated into the game.

Also M1zuki needs a rest xD....although either you or him (or both!) starts it before december, to really appreaciate it xD

Other than that either or

Last edited:

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I heard you were already doing a full translation of this game.

Is that still happening or did I hear wrong?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would like to see Sprite Hills Second Game Translated.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Bryanis

Reputation score

-RPGMaker MV/VX
-Good amount of CG
-Quality Art
-Corruption system
-Good playtime 3hrs+

Optional:
-Bestiality (because I'm into that shit)
-different clothing
-special mechanics outside of the standard
-Pixel Sprites

Unpreferred:
-Lose to get CG only
-Lolis
-Grindheavy
Well, it's vx ace but there these one I'm thinking about :

They don't fulfill all your desired tag sadly.
On the MV side, there a few worthy of translation but same as before, they don't have all your preference :