What's new

ACT [Fullflap] Demon's Sperm (RJ134809)

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Fullflap] [RJ134809] Demon's Sperm

Ok so the game was pretty fun. It wasn't very challenging but there was a lot to explore so that's ok...

I personally really didn't like the ending. Also, I went through the 3rd region all in the dark. I couldn't turn on any lights :(... If I was missing something there, and someone figures out how to turn on the lights that might be helpful for future playthroughs.
Not challenging? Musta been playing on the lower difficulties or something.
Anywho, there should be an equippable torch obtained somewhere. It should be put in your item slot for that. Note that it actually deters you in your fight with that boss after you get the orbs.

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not challenging? Musta been playing on the lower difficulties or something.
Anywho, there should be an equippable torch obtained somewhere. It should be put in your item slot for that. Note that it actually deters you in your fight with that boss after you get the orbs.
Oh, you're supposed to take the lantern off for the boss fight? I fought that whole battle with a bow trying to feel out the boss's location, lol.

Also a tip that I learned a little too late: you do have a limited number of weapon slots (items too technically, but I never even got close), so be sure to clean out your weapon inventory at each save spot. You'll find all the best weapons in chests, but you won't be able to pick them up if your weapon inventory is full.

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

WHATS IN THE CHEST EGGMAN? IS IT THE FUCKING TORCH? HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS?

Attachments

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

WHATS IN THE CHEST EGGMAN? IS IT THE FUCKING TORCH? HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS?
Running roll, you get more distance that way. And I think that's just a soul/sperm, if I remember right.

Rogdort

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

holy shit i chose the dark room level first thinking teleportation was more megaman than warp pipe. I beat the boss of that area, then cake walk the previous 3 levels.
Also found an 'all or nothing' sword and shield between the two mages in level 3 (maybe 2, I wasnt keeping track)
There is also an area above the sexy slimes that require a perfectly timed and placed running roll from above that to get to. You get a necklace.

Perpetual_Peace

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I personally really didn't like the ending. Also, I went through the 3rd region all in the dark. I couldn't turn on any lights :(... If I was missing something there, and someone figures out how to turn on the lights that might be helpful for future playthroughs.
About the ending
You attack the ghost thing and she turns into stone right? It feels like that is a "bad" ending but goodness only knows what the triggers are.

As for the darkness there is a lantern that you get from a chest that equipping it allows you to see.

Oh, you're supposed to take the lantern off for the boss fight? I fought that whole battle with a bow trying to feel out the boss's location, lol.
lol I didn't realize that either, I did the entire thing with the sword and board. Guarded till he attacked me and swung at him then ran away, rinse and repeat.

What's the highest damaging item's people have gotten so far? I've got a sword and board of 40, with a broadsword of 68.

Overall a fun game though, was pretty enjoyable.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Item in the second warp map I have no idea how to get. In the very SE portion of the map, there's a chest under the ladder that seems like you'd have to drop down from the above ledge to reach it, I keep falling though.

One of the rare H games I'm playing seriously because it's so entertaining, first time I was grapped was by the dang mimic :p Most my deaths are to falls, just like the real Dark Souls. It is pretty easy on normal, I kinda regret not choosing hard. Might have to replay it after I finish.

Anyways love the weapon differences, even has the little guard and poke move with the pike/spear, cute. I loved that in Dark Souls. 2hander does seem superior in this though, roll is usually better than blocking.

Of course right after I say that I face that huge boss that is a LOT easier with a shield

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So people

Enlighten Me how and where to get Torch?:confused:

Thank You:D

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So people

Enlighten Me how and where to get Torch?:confused:

Thank You:D
If it's the item I think people are talking about, it's on the 2nd warp map in the middle of the entire map. It's behind a locked door, not sure exactly which chests gives the key but it's in the same map. Sure looks like a lantern but I haven't used it yet.

Sercullhor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I've beaten the game as well, got the "bad ending" I believe. I think that the area above the town is related to the good ending, or at least unlocking the remaining H.

I'm pretty sure the place above is related to these items I've found in out-of-way places, one at each area (keys?) numbered 1-4 for each respective level.

EDIT: CALLED IT MOTHAFUCKA THOSE NUMBERED ITEMS ARE KEYS FOR THE DOORS ABOVE THE TOWN

Also shields are hacks, can block any attack given sufficient stamina but rolling a boss in two hits with a greatsword is hilarious.

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am really curious what the different options are when talking to the magician girl.

Can someone maybe help me out?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it's the item I think people are talking about, it's on the 2nd warp map in the middle of the entire map. It's behind a locked door, not sure exactly which chests gives the key but it's in the same map. Sure looks like a lantern but I haven't used it yet.
Thank You:)

Silly Me , I already got it:D
But just didn't equipt it:p

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am really curious what the different options are when talking to the magician girl.

Can someone maybe help me out?
First: Exits menu
Second: Uses special items you obtain occasionally to upgrade your healing item. First option increases the amount they heal, 2nd option gives you more maximum flasks.
Third: Consume boss souls for animated CGs, I don't know how this impacts the game (Or I'd spoiler this) but you can revert to an old save after seeing them and they'll still show up on the main menu CGs if you're worried about that.
Forth: Uses special items for CGs as well, I've only found a dildo so far.
Fifth: Might change the difficulty? I think that's the same menu. Feel free to correct me.

Sercullhor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy crap I want to uninstall this game, I found the final key I need on the third level-it's on the part where you need to take a row of elevators to reach a chest and if you use your map on that part you'll see the sectioned off area where the chest is...it's a hidden wall but I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE THE WALL IS.

EDIT: I did it and it wasn't even the key, just a ring of +25str.

Last edited:
OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Yeah I've beaten the game as well, got the "bad ending" I believe. I think that the area above the town is related to the good ending, or at least unlocking the remaining H.

I'm pretty sure the place above is related to these items I've found in out-of-way places, one at each area (keys?) numbered 1-4 for each respective level.

EDIT: CALLED IT MOTHAFUCKA THOSE NUMBERED ITEMS ARE KEYS FOR THE DOORS ABOVE THE TOWN

Also shields are hacks, can block any attack given sufficient stamina but rolling a boss in two hits with a greatsword is hilarious.
That much was fairly obvious, the guard at the doors mentions 4, there's 4 stages, four keys.

I'm unable to figure out where keys 1 and 3 are, though. Scoured the first level and found a 28atk sword hidden and a +15POW bracelet in it, but no key anywhere

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just beat it and moved on to NG+ immediately.

Missed some items, didn't get all the keys, didn't realize I wasn't picking up new items for way too long because my inventory was full. Watch out for that, people.

Definitely more gameplay focused with the bosses taking legit patience and tactics. I imagine most people here who are interested in the game have played the Souls series so bosses do indeed need to be approached just like in those games. Dodge at the right moment, attack at the right moment, utilize I-frames and so forth, but it's simplistic enough for anyone to figure it out with leveling and weapon styles.

Sex was few and far between, but for the first time in a long while I actually enjoyed playing an H-game. Judging by the empty space in the sprite gallery I'm willing to wager a guess that there will be additional content eventually.

And for a free hint, here is where the lantern is in world 2, which you will need to world 3.

Attachments

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

At the beginning of the game I have found sword in the first chest. How to take it in hand? What button to press for it? :confused:

Sercullhor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm unable to figure out where keys 1 and 3 are, though.
I know where the first key is but I can't post pic =p still a newbie, but it's above the place where you'll find two slimes outside the castle. To get there you have to sprint roll from a platform above where the key is.

I can't find key 3 for the life of me, I've literally upturned every rock in stage 3 and nothing.

ohoho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is key #2 the chest that's under a platform with a big drop to the right?

At the beginning of the game I have found sword in the first chest. How to take it in hand? What button to press for it? :confused:
Press space and go to equip tab to place weapons and items on the slots, hold A and press left or right to switch between the two weapon slots

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is key #2 the chest that's under a platform with a big drop to the right?

Press space and go to equip tab to place weapons and items on the slots, hold A and press left or right to switch between the two weapon slots
I am having trouble getting to that chest.

Unbenannt.jpg