What's new

ACT [Fullflap] Demon's Sperm (RJ134809)

Re: [Fullflap] [RJ134809] Demon's Sperm

Love this game, could use female enemies though... needs more monster girls and female hollows.

Oh, and there really should be a Hollowing mechanic just like the Souls series in some form... like every time you die without using a humanity/effigy thing, your breast size keeps decreasing (along with your health too)? Full hollow would make you flat-chested, lol.

That sounds like a good idea. As long as the character doesnt end up looking like a zombie in the end :p

like every time you die without using a humanity/effigy thing, your breast size keeps decreasing (along with your health too)? Full hollow would make you flat-chested, lol.

Seems like that would never happen. This dev doesn't seem to want a breast size smaller than Jumbo-Jet...

I've noticed that this game is quite hard. o.o
Anyone got a savegame or something? :$

Use one of the shield weapons if you're having trouble. Blocking is absolute in this game, NOTHING breaks through it until you're out on stamina. Sword+shield is better than spear because the final combo hit of the spear has a huge delay that leaves you open. Sword you are always safe to do 3-hit combo after block, and have time to block again.

Bosses become a joke once you realize you can just block and counter everything.

Use one of the shield weapons if you're having trouble. Blocking is absolute in this game, NOTHING breaks through it until you're out on stamina. Sword+shield is better than spear because the final combo hit of the spear has a huge delay that leaves you open. Sword you are always safe to do 3-hit combo after block, and have time to block again.

Bosses become a joke once you realize you can just block and counter everything.

Was kinda hoping he'd change that in a patch, it really ruins the difficulty. Of course you can say "Just don't use a shield weapon", but that does ruin half the weapon selection and leaves you with little variety. Forcing you to only dodge and wrecking the fun block mechanic is sad too.

You could just use one of the shield weapons and forget that you can block.

There's also the (masochistic?) challenge of finishing the game the hard way without exploiting the block mechanic. It's appealing to at least one player and proven to be doable.

Seems like that would never happen. This dev doesn't seem to want a breast size smaller than Jumbo-Jet...

lol
Jumbo Jet:eek:
I also think the breast is big

But I already see the worst in other game

It's not so hard to play without blocking if you use the great sword, on normal mode at least. It made the regular enemies easier to deal with, but I had to really learn some of the bosses to get attacks in. The dodge roll has a lot of invincibility so you can make some pretty crazy dodges if you learn the timing.

whats new in 1.1? looked on dlsite page but it didnt say anything on whats changed

Bug fixes, he lists the changes on his blog

Now now, Jumbo Jet is an exaggeration, I've seen worse. This is more like a small jumbo jet or private jet.

Yeah it's his calling card, not my preference but at least he does it pretty well. The breast bounce in all of his games is pretty entertaining in idle/run animations.

Well in Dark Souls no one wants to be Hollow... :p So I think the dev could implement his "not-desire" to be flat-chested with this whole "not-desire" to be Hollow!

But y'know, it's just a suggestion. I just want a sexual/fetish equivalent of the Hollowing/Humanity/Effigy mechanic. Maybe the Humanity/Effigy item could be a dildo too.

Could anyone share save with ALL rusty keys in inventory please?

Could anyone share save with ALL rusty keys in inventory please?

here you go - end of first playthrough on normal with almost every item in game (not counting solidified sperm's)

Attachments

• data1.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 37

Thank you AltairPl ! :D

Why the game lag when an info message pop up?

Why?

picture.php

are people playing on Windows 1.1 or something? :p

Nah, it's a bit of a coding glitch. I've noticed it happening sometimes, especially after hours of playing

Back