What's new

ACT [Fullflap] Demon's Sperm (RJ134809)

fakinhap3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Fullflap] [RJ134809] Demon's Sperm

Anyone know where I can find the ghost/cursed sword? That has 300 atk. Supposedly it's on the 2nd map, but I can't find... and how can I open that last door on the 'base'? After the four keys and all. I already killed the last boss and talked to the statue -- didn't break it, don't want to start a ng+ w/o getting everything on the first run.
Oh, and NG+ just adds difficulty, or new contents too?
Thx in advance.

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know where I can find the ghost/cursed sword? That has 300 atk. Supposedly it's on the 2nd map, but I can't find... and how can I open that last door on the 'base'? After the four keys and all. I already killed the last boss and talked to the statue -- didn't break it, don't want to start a ng+ w/o getting everything on the first run.
Try my "guide" from this post.
IIRC, to open last door, you need Aged Key which is in 6th area (added in 2.0 version) - it is covered in the "guide".

fakinhap3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try my "guide".
IIRC, to open last door, you need Aged Key which is in 6th area (added in 2.0 version) - it is covered in the "guide".
Haha, it's with this kind of situation that we see how stupid we are :p I passed through your post, but thought that it was the game dl link again when I saw the mega link. Thx lad.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro. Is the English Patcher supposed to finish at some point? I've left it up for 10+ minutes and it's still not done. It just goes not responding and sits there.

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro. Is the English Patcher supposed to finish at some point? I've left it up for 10+ minutes and it's still not done. It just goes not responding and sits there.
The problem might be your machine ... on my laptop, it takes around thirty minutes to fully patch the game. So patience might be the key. ;)

You can check back with the main menu screen from time to time, though, while the patcher is running. If English words have started to appear in place of the Japanese ones, then everything is working correctly, and you just have to wait longer. It will prompt a system message when it is successfully done.

Just like back in ye goode olde 56K modem times, when you would load your e-mails, make coffee and a sandwich, and be back right in time to see the page refreshed. ;)

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, good news is that someone managed to decrypt newest Full Flap game, so with luck someone will make more proper, and less time consuming :), translation patch for Demon's Sperm (and hopefully Full Flap's earlier games as well).
I would love to do it myself, but unfortunately I don't have time for it... I can at least share my "translation data" with anyone who's willing to translate the game and really wants to (re)use this crap of mine ;).

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the english patch, are you supposed patch the game every time you are going to play or is it supposed stay in translated? I'm asking because the game was translated but when I played it another time, it was back to japanese.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

About the english patch, are you supposed patch the game every time you are going to play or is it supposed stay in translated? I'm asking because the game was translated but when I played it another time, it was back to japanese.
Well, it's translating strings in memory of running game, so it has to be performed every time you run the game.

Sadistic Eyes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey maybe I'm missing something, just wondering:

1: The giant is the real final boss?

2: There is a enemy knight in a open area, he seems to be undefeatable :confused:

3: How to get access to the area up to the hub of the game? (seeking to the blonde lancer and the pink hair knight, where there is a chest)

Sorry if was already answered, couldn't find.

Last edited:

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's a v2.1 on nyaa. The front page is still linking to v2.0, and should be updated.

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2z6gtenychz4sztlvkpmgwvs6kptm5d2&dn=134GRJ809-Ver2.1&xl=257437499&fc=128''

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what's new in 2.1? or is it just some bug fixes or so?

Shimura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When fighting the first H zombies does anyone else get error #12 which then forces the game to close with version 2.1?

Hishin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a translation of the settings menu?
The one opened by EXE?
I kinda want to play this with my controller but its hard to know what does what.

MasterBuller

Reputation score

Hi people, trying to keep this thread alive, there are some secret roms that aren't showed in the map of some areas which hide cool stuff like weapons or accesories, if I recall correclty the Cursed Claymore (that slow your movement speed and decrease your defense but greatly boosts your damage) is hidden in the Castle Ruins, and the Ghost Sword and Shield (that lowers your HP to 1 but doesn't use stamina while shielding) is hidden in the Giant Cave. To get the Protector armor (10% damage reduction) and the MagShoes (invulnerable to falling damage) you need to defeat (it's not a boss) the gray knight that's in the first level of the warp orb from the Fortress, I recommend you to use the spear and carry items that increases your stamina or stamina recovery, dodge his attacks while being half stamina and run to the edges of the level to full recover and keep attacking while shielding. Oh I forgot, you may use your bow and shoot arrows to some suspicious walls, if the arrows goes through, it means that you can go there and maybe find something cool, for example, the rusty keys. Sorry for the weird englando, not my native language, greetings from México!

Attachments

MasterBuller

Reputation score

Does anyone have a translation of the settings menu?
The one opened by EXE?
I kinda want to play this with my controller but its hard to know what does what.
There you go buddy, it contains the language hack and a save file that contains all the awesome stuff

Attachments

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hi people, trying to keep this thread alive, there are some secret roms that aren't showed in the map of some areas which hide cool stuff like weapons or accesories, if I recall correclty the Cursed Claymore (that slow your movement speed and decrease your defense but greatly boosts your damage) is hidden in the Castle Ruins, and the Ghost Sword and Shield (that lowers your HP to 1 but doesn't use stamina while shielding) is hidden in the Giant Cave. To get the Protector armor (10% damage reduction) and the MagShoes (invulnerable to falling damage) you need to defeat (it's not a boss) the gray knight that's in the first level of the warp orb from the Fortress, I recommend you to use the spear and carry items that increases your stamina or stamina recovery, dodge his attacks while being half stamina and run to the edges of the level to full recover and keep attacking while shielding. Oh I forgot, you may use your bow and shoot arrows to some suspicious walls, if the arrows goes through, it means that you can go there and maybe find something cool, for example, the rusty keys. Sorry for the weird englando, not my native language, greetings from México!
It's nice to see my crappy translation put to use ;). I also made a secrets guide which includes all the stuff you mentioned in your post. Yeah, I know, it could be better, but I don't and won't have the time to improve it for a long time... it's still better than nothing.
But something is bothering me... it's hard to see on such a small screenshot, but is there a room to the right of the room showed in your Fortress.jpg screenshot?