What's new

ACT [ fullflap ] [ フルフラップ] キノコの国のお姫さま Mushroom Kingdom Princess RJ084666

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Princess

Is there any way to translate this game (or the other one made by the same company)? I tried translater aggregater, nothing popped up on agth.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necro, but could somebody reupload a new link for this game? The MEGA was taken down

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Password is "duke"

Forgot the file had a password, my bad :/

Last edited:

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Edited in the password, sorry about that. Good job to those who managed to figure it out in the mean time.

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to translate this game (or the other one made by the same company)? I tried translater aggregater, nothing popped up on agth.
Since this was necro'd already I'll answer your question.

Use /v /x3 /kf

There should be a hook that will grab the menus and most of the conversation

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry. Someone can tell me the file's password?

Butts>Boobs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necro-ing this, but I don't know where else to get help. No matter what I do the game always says "startup failed" in a small window when I try to play it. I tried re-installing it but that didn't change anything. Help?

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry for necro-ing this, but I don't know where else to get help. No matter what I do the game always says "startup failed" in a small window when I try to play it. I tried re-installing it but that didn't change anything. Help?
Just downloaded and ran it, worked fine.

It's got some japanese-named folders, have you installed japanese language packs?

Also make sure you have the RPG maker RTPS, I dunno what program the game is run with, but that might be it.

Butts>Boobs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just downloaded and ran one a worked fine.

It's got some japanese-named folders, have you installed japanese language packs?

Also make sure you have the RPG maker RTPS, I dunno what program the game is run with, but that might be it.
I didn't know you needed either of those, I'll give those a try. Where would I get Japanese language packs?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I didn't know you needed either of those, I'll give those a try. Where would I get Japanese language packs?
By changing your system locale to japanese

Camellia

Reputation score
Translation requests belong in the translation request thread.
I'm pretty sure there isn't but just in case, does anyone know if there's an english translation available anywhere?

It's really just the cutscenes text i'm looking for. Translation Aggregator didn't do much good for me, scanning with Google translate didn't translate was alright but there's this some part it couldn't really translate very well (like World 3 cutscene and others).

Hate to beg but If anyone knows japanese and could possibly translate all the cutscenes for me just on text, I'd be very very very very thankful ^^' I can provide all the cutscenes' screenshots, no need to replay anything!

Tewi

Reputation score
Tough luck but there isn't a translation of this game or any of Full Flap's releases except the official one of Shin-Sei-Den and a partial (menu) one of Demon's Sperm.
Have you tried ? I found their image translator to work pretty well most of the time, and you can even extract most text that way and translate it roughly yourself.

Camellia

Reputation score
Tough luck but there isn't a translation of this game or any of Full Flap's releases except the official one of Shin-Sei-Den and a partial (menu) one of Demon's Sperm.
Have you tried ? I found their image translator to work pretty well most of the time, and you can even extract most text that way and translate it roughly yourself.
I forgot that existed. A Yandex + Google Translate combo gave me a much better translation, not perfect but I can more or less understand better now. Thanks a billion.

SoulWhite6

Reputation score

. Enjoy!

Password is still "duke"

The password is also on the .rar file so you can't miss it.

NOTE: If the link is dead again you can reupload it on (if you still have the game on your site). I'd also recommend you to do this on other situations like this.