What's new

ACT [フラっ子 / flakko] FLA娘はイカが!?vol1 / Flakko wa Ika ga!? vol1 (RJ085967)

thi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [TouchingGame] Flakko wa Ika ga!? vol1

Okay, I feel like an idiot: I can get both of 'em to 30% (at which point I can't get Ika's pleasure-meter to drop at all, even with face-touching). I can get Eiko's shoe and sock off, and her shirt pulled up to the waist. I've got the hand and tongue buttons unlocked.

WTF am I doing wrong after that? I have 0 EB, so I can't unlock anything; touched and licked everywhere I could without any increase (of either pleasure-meter), tried to find the unlock button and failed...

Is it because I'm using the demo version? Or do I just have my head completely up my ass? :-\

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

It's most likely because you're using the demo version Hah

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

I found something relative.

I found this on HentaiPalm but the forum died again right after it seems, so I don't know who originally posted this. I zipped it back up and put it online for you guys. I wasn't the original win giver, as it were.

Basically, it is just a few short flash animations that are interactive. They aren't as interactive as the first one posted on this thread, but they have a couple of the same characters, look like it may be the same group, and is still kinda hot in my opinion. Though there are glitches here and there (I somehow threw away their boobs once when trying to throw away their clothes)

If you click and drag clothes in the bedroom ones and drag it to the tab on the bottom right you can quick strip them, but otherwise there are ways to partially strip them. Enjoy!

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found something relative.

I found this on HentaiPalm but the forum died again right after it seems, so I don't know who originally posted this. I zipped it back up and put it online for you guys. I wasn't the original win giver, as it were.

Basically, it is just a few short flash animations that are interactive. They aren't as interactive as the first one posted on this thread, but they have a couple of the same characters, look like it may be the same group, and is still kinda hot in my opinion. Though there are glitches here and there (I somehow threw away their boobs once when trying to throw away their clothes)

If you click and drag clothes in the bedroom ones and drag it to the tab on the bottom right you can quick strip them, but otherwise there are ways to partially strip them. Enjoy!
Yeah I uploaded that to HPalm but avoided posting that here due to two of the characters in it that seem to count as lolicon. It's from the same anime/manga but not the same artist.

And this is a little guide I made on how to play.

To remove the clothes, click and hold the specific article clothing and either drag it to the waste basket to remove them completely or drag "slightly" away from the girl but not off of her body (Example: If it's the skirt, slightly drag up). To have sex with them, click the option that makes the cock appear and press the same button again.

joejoe200111

Reputation score

Does anybody know how to get the tentacles/vibrators out once they're been inserted? I can't seem to figure this out.

Err.... can't seem to figure out how to climax with the tentacle or get her to climax either. I had initially thought that it was automatic but after like a 30 min wait and still no difference, I began to question.

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Best Touching Game I've played in a Loooong time :D

Mance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@JoeJoe:

If the vibrators can be removed without restarting, then the method is an obscure one.

To remove the tentacle, make sure you have it selected in the top bar, then move the mouse around over it. You'll reveal an "off" arrow somewhere between the chair and wardrobe.

To climax, put the tentacle on/in then turn up the speed on the right of the flash window. Then just wait. Slow speeds won't achieve anything.

Dunno if it helps, but remember that with any flash app you can hold tab on your keyboard to cycle through clickable stuff, then return/enter to select whatever you highlighted. Handy for finding what can be interacted with and what can't.

Lt. Col. Vinny Rial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've a copy of this with an added menu translation in-game and the censor removed. Do enjoy!

mega.nz/#!ox4TBCLA!tz6d_WIGayTVnbg8oKkzzJmxvUor9Sr5msXXEsTbjAM

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've a copy of this with an added menu translation in-game and the censor removed. Do enjoy!

mega.co.nz/#!ox4TBCLA!tz6d_WIGayTVnbg8oKkzzJmxvUor9Sr5msXXEsTbjAM
EDIT: Hah, it works right after I say that (said I needed the key for it). I assume mega was screwing up or I missed a letter or two when I copy-pasted it. Anyway, thanks for posting it.

Last edited:

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score

It gave me virus varning anything i should be worried bout?

Lt. Col. Vinny Rial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It gave me virus varning anything i should be worried bout?
I can't imagine what could possibly have agitated your anti-malware, but I assure you that I did not put anything into that file other than the game and its necessary components.

To be certain, I downloaded another copy from the provided link and ran the file through Avast! and Malwarebytes. Both programs found no quarrel on my end.

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't imagine what could possibly have agitated your anti-malware, but I assure you that I did not put anything into that file other than the game and its necessary components.

To be certain, I downloaded another copy from the provided link and ran the file through Avast! and Malwarebytes. Both programs found no quarrel on my end.
He's probably talking about the sendspace link I provided in the first post. If he didn't uncheck the download accelerator option, he would have downloaded an exe file instead of the rar one. The download accelerator sets off some antiviruses.

Last edited:

johndoe123

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks interesting, I'm gonna give it a try!

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ083095

Requesting this one as PM if anyone still have one.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for necro. But have a question

How does one remove the shrimp and vibro-egg once inserted? I never figured it out.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

im sorry for this nerco but does he have a new main site i do want to try his 2nd game and honestly i cant find crap over this dude all his website links are dead his blog hasn't been update since 2016 march his twitter is blocked to non followers... i just want to see more games like this guy makes

TeamHentaiX

Reputation score
anyone have mega, my other link died RIP!! lol

nevermind I got it here is mega link -

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Forgot all about this game. I've went ahead and replaced the dead links in my post and gave it a better description.

TeamHentaiX

Reputation score
Both SWF Files
Use offline flash to play -

Flakko Original -
Flakko hacked -

Cheats for Original

(Hidden button at bottom of Screen)