What's new

RPG [ふらいんぐパンジャンドラム / Flying Panjandrum]深淵の探索者 / Explorer of Abyss (RJ236136)

karim99

Reputation score
can anybody share a full save for the recollection room?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, it's been some time with this game. But with the english release, I was able to take another go at it, and boy, is there a lot of text-driven hinting for most sidequests. Sure, you can mostly just trial-and-error yourself through moonrunes, but that'd involve a lot of seemingly arbitrary searching around blindly.
That said, does anybody know how to get past Madison on the 4th floor? I already know from the drunkard that Madison's power stems from some kind of machine on the 4th floor, but neither can I find that, nor can I stop him from just nuking me to death at some point.

Do all of the enemies have H-Attacks or is it somewhat limited?
Generally, only certain bosses have h-scenes. It's indicated by an opening dialogue at the start of the battle that points out that the boss is eyeing one of your party members. Every few turns, the boss will try to rape the targeted girl, and after 3 attempts, the girl becomes incapacitated for the rest of the fight. Random encounters don't seem to have any h-scenes.

blerghit

Reputation score
Luckily game still has a LOT of scenes, even without every random mob having H-scenes.