What's new

RPG [ふらいんぐパンジャンドラム / Flying Panjandrum]深淵の探索者 / Explorer of Abyss (RJ236136)

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Description of Gameplay:
This is a 2D dungeon crawler. The main objective is to complete the exploration of the dungeon by solving puzzles. The dungeon layout is fixed, but there is no map - actually there's a consumable map item, but the map gets destroyed every time you view it, so it's kinda useless. The dungeon has no lighting, so you need to bring candles, or else risk being ambushed by enemies. Later on the priestess will learn a light spell. Combat isn't too different from normal turn based RPG, the only exception being that each spell has a use count (i.e. Pokemon SP) that is reset at the end of each day.

Controls:
· Move, select -up / down / left / right keys / button
· Decision - Z key / A button / left click
· Cancel - X key / B button / Right click
· Open menu - X key / Y button / right click
· Walk while traveling or run - Shift key / X button

Description of story:
The story is about a female knight on a quest to remove the curse from her king. The knight is accompanied by her cat ear (samurai?) assistant, as well as a (kleptomaniac) thief and (glutton) priestess that she meets at the dungeon town.

Fetishes: Yuri, rape, bukkake, cat ears

The developer has written an official guide:
Etigoya has written a walkthrough: https://ulmf.org/threads/walkthroughs.2551/page-7#post-1030449

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Combat rape? Any specifications on that?
I don't mean to jerk off Asagi all the time, but I always welcome more Asagi.
Shame Ahriman forgot what the fuck he made.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game looks solid. Looks like enemies can initiate a H scene mid combat. Hopefully they put out a demo.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Bosses can attempt to rape party members in combat. If they go all the way and ejaculate, the party member completely loses the will to fight and is out of the battle altogether. Players (who aren't in it for just the rape scenes) will want to use the limited time window to save the assaulted party member before the scene plays.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
JP title: 深淵の探索者
Transliterated title: Shin'en no Tansakusha
Translated title: Explorers of the Abyss

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hmmmm... full cg style CR eh... I prefer standing CG CR though.

alan0n

Reputation score
Just a heads up, according to the new rules all Etsy/patreon/crowd source funded games are supposed to go in their own sub forum. This game is on CI-EN, which I believe falls into that category. So this thread will likely be moved or deleted, depending on the mod that finds it first.

Edit: Was just moved ^^

Last edited:

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
GAME'S OUT!!!
Looks promising.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Due to the game's release, the thread should be moved to the H-Games section. However, there is not enough information about the game in the thread, so it has been moved to the H-Section for deletion. To preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Well this game has surprisingly little traction on this forum...

Proposed revised OP

Thread title: [ふらいんぐパンジャンドラム / Flying Panjandrum]深淵の探索者 / Explorer of Abyss (RJ236136)

Description of Gameplay:
This is a 2D dungeon crawler. The main objective is to complete the exploration of the dungeon by solving puzzles. The dungeon layout is fixed, but there is no map - actually there's a consumable map item, but the map gets destroyed every time you view it, so it's kinda useless. The dungeon has no lighting, so you need to bring candles, or else risk being ambushed by enemies. Later on the priestess will learn a light spell. Combat isn't too different from normal turn based RPG, the only exception being that each spell has a use count (i.e. Pokemon SP) that is reset at the end of each day.

Controls:
· Move, select -up / down / left / right keys / button
· Decision - Z key / A button / left click
· Cancel - X key / B button / Right click
· Open menu - X key / Y button / right click
· Walk while traveling or run - Shift key / X button

Description of story:
The story is about a female knight on a quest to remove the curse from her king. The knight is accompanied by her cat ear (samurai?) assistant, as well as a (kleptomaniac) thief and (glutton) priestess that she meets at the dungeon town.

Fetishes: Yuri, rape, bukkake, cat ears

The developer has written an official guide:
Etigoya has written a walkthrough: https://ulmf.org/threads/walkthroughs.2551/page-7#post-1030449

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Put it simply, this game is 75% gameplay 25% for hentai part

+ solid gameplay for a hack and slash dungeon type even for casual or hardcore alike(change difficulty option)
+ CGs are high quality!
+ quests, rare enemy and hidden places are rewarding. makes hunting CG and gears worth it
+ some story bosses can actually rape one of your party which is neat(it's just static CG in middle of combat tho)
+ there is actual some side stories for each character

- every floors are way too big!
- very easy to get lost
- No instant teleport! Save for elevators and one way teleports(Author did mention this is intended)
- Shops can run out of items! and won't refresh even if you rest(Bug? not sure)

I would give this game 7.5 out of 10.
Pretty decent in gameplay if you are into dungeon crawler. Etigoya's walktrough helps but not everything sadly.

strange not much people looked at this game despite over 10k DL's

actually there's a consumable map item, but the map gets destroyed every time you view it, so it's kinda useless. The dungeon has no lighting, so you need to bring candles, or else risk being ambushed by enemies. Later on the priestess will learn a light spell.
Hinagiku(雛菊 cat sith 2nd member)has skill for it instead of scroll use but also limited
and Fau(priest elf) also has skill to light up

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone point out which enemies have H on combat or how do you find out which do?

Also, how do you rest at camps?

Edit* Can anyone tell me how to defeat the wolf boss? My party members are all lvl6 but it barely seems to scratch it...

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone point out which enemies have H on combat or how do you find out which do?

Also, how do you rest at camps?

Edit* Can anyone tell me how to defeat the wolf boss? My party members are all lvl6 but it barely seems to scratch it...
have thief scan it and check it's weakness
consider get better gears by going to wide room. 80% all the time there is an encounter with different bgm than normal encounter. Win battle and you'll get treasure chest which might contain gear.

or try lower the difficulty

to rest at camp, buy rations/food at bar. You can only carry maximum 2 then go to camp spot

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
have thief scan it and check it's weakness
consider get better gears by going to wide room. 80% all the time there is an encounter with different bgm than normal encounter. Win battle and you'll get treasure chest which might contain gear.

or try lower the difficulty

to rest at camp, buy rations/food at bar. You can only carry maximum 2 then go to camp spot

Hummm, thanks for the info.
I probably have chosen a really hard difficulty without knowing. How do I change the difficulty?

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Hummm, thanks for the info.
I probably have chosen a really hard difficulty without knowing. How do I change the difficulty?
Open menu, 4th from bottom.
top is the highest difficulty to bottom being "cheat" difficulty

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Open menu, 4th from bottom.
top is the highest difficulty to bottom being "cheat" difficulty
Haha, as I suspected I was playing on the highest difficulty.
Thanks for the help.

Edit* Ok... what the heck? According to Etigoya's walkthrough, how do you get to (B2) 5?

How do I get to the upper right area on B1? Do I need to get the thief to lvl20 to get through the golden door?

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
The story, dungeons and quests are far from linear.
Ok, but isn't going to the upper right area on B1 part of the main story to progress?

Edit* Can anyone please explain to me how to get to the area below?

There's an item on those sparkling stars that I need to get, according to Eti's walkthrough.
I'm not seeing an accessible way there.

Edit** Omg... I finally figured it out. I feel so outright stupid now...

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Haha, as I suspected I was playing on the highest difficulty.
Thanks for the help.

Edit* Ok... what the heck? According to Etigoya's walkthrough, how do you get to (B2) 5?

How do I get to the upper right area on B1? Do I need to get the thief to lvl20 to get through the golden door?
B2 and B5 map is loop horizontally
from B1 NW down stair to B2, go south few area then go west has cross road, north is 5