What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli Shota [ふらむそふと] プリンセスコロシアム/Princess ♛ Colosseum (RJ255616)

Tenma

Reputation score
Screenshot_12.png

Sites:

Plot: You're a man (insert name here protagonist), who's gone to a foreign country to win in the Colosseum to earn medicine for your sick relative. There's a twist though, it's a feminists wet dream. The country is a matriarchy if you lose to female in an officially sponsored match; you're a slave, if you get a woman pregnant; you're a slave, you're at a disadvantage; as women are magically stronger than men in this country. On that point there's multiple bad endings, where you're a slave, literally or in mind.

Gameplay: Grindy AF, go to the training ground to get flat raises to your stat, you can boost these gains with steroi- er magical potions from a traveling merchant or by working with you've defeated to other multipliers to stat gains. Classic RPG with a card system thrown in. Buy card packs to get yourself new attacks, also it's WolfRPG, the stats are easy enough to grab in Cheat Engine. I've attached my saves and gallery progress, if that's too hard. Not everything is there, but it's 95% complete. Note on the saves, 30 is pre-new game plus, 31 will allow you to start new game plus or access all the arena battles through the bottom menu option. Select yes、 はい。
There's some succubus enemies (including the green haired girl) that'll pretty win automatically if you orgasm to them, so make sure your willpower (blue bar) doesn't deplete while fighting them. Red options mean you're going to get a bad ending if you select them. You get a 'good ending' if you leave town after reaching S-rank. Best ending requires you to beat S-rank. A couple enemies have pre-match dialog that alters the fight with them. (makes them easier or harder.)

Controls: Arrows keys, Z or X to navigate menus.
Fetishes: Femdom, male prostitution, one trap, male sexually harassed, combat rape (qte).
Notes at the brothel, you're selling yourself to earn money. After each story battle you can sell yourself to get another scene with the girls besides the green haired one. Her extra scene comes from her pre-battle dialog, where she pretends to be your 'fan'.

Attachments

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This might of been good had they not reversed the genders RIP

noluck

Reputation score
The game gets really difficult if you don't cheat the stats at the end. The fact you have to balance 2 bars and a resource just makes things really hard to deal with near the end, such as a triple attack, instant gibs, and just damage. Your best heal skills cost a shit ton of resource, where it takes another turn to get them back if you're lucky. Doesn't help the attack skills for good ones also cost the same resource as healing.

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
In my opinion, as someone with only the basest knowledge of Japanese. I can say it's bearable until the A or S-rank battles. Discard bonuses, don't matter much if you don't know what they do. If you do have too much time, you just new game plus and build your stats to absurd degrees.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone had luck translating it? I tried to use translator++ but it claims it cant find the file directory. never even opens a temp folder.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This thread probably should have the reverse rape tags on it.

Also Looking forward to hearing about translations if anyone manages to get something working.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
how does one go about using cheat engine in this game?

What are the numbers?

Ranos

Reputation score
After playing this game a bit, it feels like it could be a interesting game to play, but the lack of ability to understand any of the cards and what effects they do, really kills the ability to play this game. I tried my hand at the whole translator++ or even googling in general ways to translate wolfrpg games,but no luck. I feel like having a partial for this game would really make this game shine. Anyone have any ideas how to hook this game to any english translating programs or something?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
After playing this game a bit, it feels like it could be a interesting game to play, but the lack of ability to understand any of the cards and what effects they do, really kills the ability to play this game. I tried my hand at the whole translator++ or even googling in general ways to translate wolfrpg games,but no luck. I feel like having a partial for this game would really make this game shine. Anyone have any ideas how to hook this game to any english translating programs or something?
Try Textractor, works on wolf games for me.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I have had some luck with capture2text but honestly I don't like the program I may be stuck to using the camera Google translate feature tool and honestly should be using textractor. Looks pretty simple.

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seems that at some point they released version 2.03 of this game.
There is a dog girl? A girl that looks like Euphoria's sister? It also looks like that girl who got sent to jail by Shizu is plotting her revenge?

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Seems that at some point they released version 2.03 of this game.
There is a dog girl? A girl that looks like Euphoria's sister? It also looks like that girl who got sent to jail by Shizu is plotting her revenge?

Wasn't the dialogue and voice acting in this game entertaining? The plot and story was so humorous it didn't need animation. Granted there really wasn't much of a story, more of an onslaught of stupidity. The only problem i had with the game was very hard to translate and what's stupid is that i get more interested in it because of that.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The 2 new bosses that was added to 2.03 is great. Worth a redownload to check the content out.
Dog girl is unlocked by beating the game and going into New Game+ until the 3 princess is defeated, talk to the receptionist again for the battle.
Succubus Magic girl is unlocked by beating the dog girl and witnessing 2 scenes (triggered by sleeping at your own bed) after beating her at initial encounter, talk to the receptionist again for the battle.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, I was glad to see the 2nd girl return in particular, since she was one the best of the original bunch. The fact that she can
screw up your save file
is a neat touch, even if it's easy to get around.