What's new

RPG RPG Maker [瞬間フローライター] 冒険者フィアナの襲われダンジョン (RJ238841)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
1544167562257.png

Overall: Little bitty I found on Twitter, thought I'd post it here since I couldn't find a thread. The game seems fairly short but the art's pretty nice. Purely cg based, but there's a bit of variety in types of cg (standing, full-screen, et cetera.) Demo's pretty short (at least, as far as I can find - I haven't left the first cave or encountered anything other than slimes) and judging by the size of the gallery there isn't much more in the full game.

Plot summary: I don't read moonrunes, so take this with a grain of salt, but...

Our main girl, Fiana(?), is an adventurer wantering around the world when she stumbles across a run-down village with some kind of curse(?) She volunteers to help them and goes running into a dungeon where she fights various monsters, walks into various traps and so on. The preview images also show a blonde girl I know nothing about, as I can't seem to find her in the demo.

Gameplay: Your standard RPGMaker fare, this game handles about how you'd expect. On the upside, there's combat rape.

H-Content: As mentioned above, combat rape with certain enemies (notably the slime in the demo,) game over rape with some enemy types (couldn't find any in the demo, but it's mentioned on the dlsite page) and some normal scenes on top of that.

Some more pictures under the cut.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Cute Protag and CR got me hopes up, but the demo itself is really really average at best sadly. CG are okay for the most part but the stuff isn't as well implemented as you'd expect.