What's new

ACT [フルフラップ / FullFlap] 淫魔の拳 (RJ113624)

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [FullFlap] Succubus Fist (淫魔の拳)

I probably would've enjoyed the H of this more if she didn't have breasts the size of a car door.

But alas, 'tis belies on the artist's style, so nothing else can be done 'bout that.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's because enormous breasts are the best.

Never stop the big breast train.

NEVER. STOP. THE TRAIN.

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another link plz? because it gives me this error on mega site: SECURITY_ERR in RequestFileSystem and it gets stuck at 39% i hate mega soo much :(

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I really wish I could access the game files and make a few tweaks. A couple of small changes and this would be the best ROR ever.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Guess you misunderstood. Wasn't calling the game a ROR, I was saying that I'd like to turn it into a ROR. The setup is all there, just not implemented.

I'd get rid of the default sex enemies, make sex damage you instead of heal, and have all the enemies go for sex ether randomly throughout their combat cycle or if the heroine is knocked down or something.

BAM. Run or Rape.

Unless "Fight or Rape" no longer falls under that category.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Why are you trying to turn something into something it's not?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Because I'm greedy like all other human beings and am not content simply with what I have.

Why else?

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

At least you admit it

R

Ryka

Because people would like it that way? Hacking is really popular, but for some reason it is a dying art. I for one would enjoy this game slightly more if being ravaged is a damage thing.

I mean, it fills your energy, despite lying down, dazed and slowed down a bit. Why? It does not make the sense other than the schoolgirl is a succubus.

But that leads to WHY the enemies don't die after ravaging her. They just sorta.... leave. Which does not make sense even if you mke sense of it.

FullFlap has a sensible game making creedo. Work for the sex. Not just rely on losing for sex.

But some of us like losing for sex because we imagine ourselves (sorta) struggling, and failing as the sex is too much for us.

What I suggest is use the D-Can feature and hack it to be a meter where you can have regenerative sex until sex damages you. Kinda like a succubus power meter.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well its not made with good old KGT2nd... or Gamemaker or I'd already be working on it.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can anyone tell me what the 2nd option in dot animation does

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Let's you select the speed.
You use Kick to progress through the animation
P+K to exit

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I love how completing the game gives you all cg cut scenes but one.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you're looking for the missing CG in the gallery, complete the boss rush.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Update on the blog, he says something about beating the game on different difficulties unlocks alternate versions of the CG

Not sure if this is part of a planned update or already implemented, but the game has also gone past 1000 downloads

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think he might be referring to the Boss Rush. Each difficulty level you beat unlocks a different CG (with progressively less clothes) but for those unable to clear the Difficult level, you can get that CG by beating Boss Rush 10 times on Normal.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You play as a strong female character and she's actually strong so I expected a lot of female dominant positions... but no, missionary and from behind. 90% of the big cg is foreplay and that's not even sex. Well it is but it isn't interesting.

Am I the only one disappointed with the hentai part of this game? I mean I've read through most of this thread and it feels that way.

The gameplay is boss. It's extremely fun to mix and match your own combos and see how many supers you can string together. I beat the last two bosses in 2 combos and that was extremely satisfying(on normal mode of course).

The minigames are also fun(not a lot of people mentioned these)... There's a rythm game where you catch eggs, a jogging game, and a game where you take a ball to the goal only using your breath. They're quite challenging and addictive.

Overall, I really liked the game and wish, really really just WISH, I could've loved it, but the H-Content disappointed me so much.

I'll give it a 4/5