What's new

[ふること風味] 戦隊ヒロイン株式会社 新入社員募集中! / Transforming Heroine Agency -- Now Recruiting! (RJ288086)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaqwer2

Lurker
Reputation score
I haven't played the game yet and haven't seen a post about it, so I decided to post a thread to see if anyone has more info and/or can recommend it. Therefore I do not have too much info about it and I'm hoping people in comments can help me clear some things out.

xxx.jpg

Dlsite:

Dlsite ENG:

Game description was only in Japanese, this is a part of it run through google translation:

Looking for a heroine!

-<Sentai Heroine Co., Ltd.>-
I changed jobs to Sentai Heroine!
Turn from an ordinary office worker into a squadron heroine as a job !!
Get a job at a company that dispatches heroines and heroes as businesses!
From shoplifting to evil conspiring to conquer the world, aim for extra bonuses and save the world!

In short from what I understood you play as a girl, heroine of a secret squadron that fight against an "evil corporation".
Seems like a "acerola-like" game - going around the town, doing jobs that get more and more lewd as you progress, but with combat and gor.
You can have relationships with other heroes, you can also ignore the hero work and focus on daily life.

Fetishes:
Rape, possible NTR

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked. Translated DLSite information is not an acceptable substitute for an actual description. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.