What's new

FutadomWorld - Binding Sim

Feren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: FutadomWorld - Binding Sim

Also are you saying you beat it without the buttons? How the hell? Lol
As I said, I almost gave up on the rest of the story at level 3 of the minigame. It was that frikin annoying.

As for how I did it... I was basically only catching wine icons and dodging everything else. One change of alcohol type and RIP. Took me something like bazillion of tries. Shame I didn't learn that thing with bards during of those tries...

The only problem i have with the demo is how rue reacts after the movie blowjob date with Vicky. i even saved before the date and ran through all the options about 5 times. if rue really cared about futa dominance she should try to bind you if you take the deal or try to fight for the money, but instead she just leaves you slightly ass fucked and walks off, even when the game pretty much said don't trust rue because she'll bind you when you aren't looking.
If you read through some of the dialogues when she visits you, you can kinda see that she's longing for that true love, be it between futa and male or with someone else. And she also respect Vicky to some extend so I don't think she would bind "her" male.

Chun~Li

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if this was asked before but is there a possibility of playing as a female?

OP
Eyesday

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if this was asked before but is there a possibility of playing as a female?
I don't know if they will do something like that in the future. In 0.1 you're only a male.

OP
Eyesday

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Interesting from a culture aspect, as that's been a common complaint from women who were expected to give up their dreams, and instead cook, clean and raise kids back in the day (and still do depending on location).

There are two 'endings' with Vicky if you hadn't got them. One is the more addicted slut (poorly treated servant), the other as the subish partner (waiter with a subish but loving relationship). IIRC the trigger being telling Vicky to persue her dreams of the bar, and helping her with the money to get the good ending.

But yeah the 'good' ending outcome still reflects the world it's set in with the women running things, like a flipside of the RL example above.
That's what I felt when I was playing the game for the first time. There's a critical analysis of the story they're telling and I liked that "style" of the critic.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1. I don't wanna get political so i won't say anything more on the supposed real life whatnot.

2. Again, the problem I have is the fact that he literally gets changed from how he was as a person. That's what I take issue with. The fact that you build a relationship even though the end result would be the same with /literally/ anyone. So what's the point?

3. I'm definitely gonna keep up with this just so I can see if they will add more onto the whole "men's rights" side of the story they mention.

Very curious indeed.

Feren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just hope for an ending where you either find a futa that's against all this binding (just using condoms and stuff) and both of you live together happily ever after without being a mindless slave or you just escape the futa empire and go to one of those free (men's) states where you find a normal girlfriend or something similar.

Just some proper happiness for MC, you know. ._.

OP
Eyesday

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. I don't wanna get political so I won't say anything more on the supposed real life whatnot.

2. Again, the problem I have is the fact that he literally gets changed from how he was as a person. That's what I take issue with. The fact that you build a relationship even though the end result would be the same with /literally/ anyone. So what's the point?

3. I'm definitely gonna keep up with this just so I can see if they will add more onto the whole "men's rights" side of the story they mention.

Very curious indeed.
I agree with you and I think that the story and how the MC becomes more and more addicted and interested in this "submission thing" needs to be more explored and expanded in the game, that's how they will convince the player that he wants to become one of those guys. Additionally, I hope they'll put some different kinds of endings to the game, as you said, with some "men's rights" improvement.

This game has a lot of possibilities but they need to be used in the construction of this universe.

###

Saw this in their patreon and I decided to bring it here.

~>

Some news about the 0.2v.

Last edited:

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would be easy enough to do, putting in an escape. They already have an organization and references ingame they could use to save him.
Based on Patreon polls and how the game is funded... would be odd as in some ways skips one of the main premises of the game.

Futadom as per the title, feels a lot more like futaDOM as opposed to dating sim with futas so wouldn't hold my breath. But it's there so I assume something more going to be done with it.

@eyesday. Some of that at least is already in game. You've obviously got the biological issues. Then there's that locations culture (many accept it as 'the norm'). The law (apparently getting attacked on the street is ok, he never goes to the police). And look at his educational choices and options to earn money. And the landlord and 'tax' extortion. Pretty much everything is stacked up against him to force him down that path.

The narrative would only have to convince someone to take path, if they actually have a path choice to make. From what I see of the world and characters so far, that choice is pretty much pick your poison. Closest you can do is did he get the poison he chose (like the 'good' ending with Vicky), or the poison he did not ('bad' Vicky ending... other game over endings). Now if he's given an out, then they'll have to justify his sticking around and not escaping the country etc.

Be interesting if they did it as a choice style conversion... But I see the game pretty much the flip side of the O so common corruption games with the innocent woman gets into a sticky situation where she comes out the slut/slave at the end. In those games she's not convinced either.

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sometime I wonder why japanese Futa got that female part, but western Futa not. haha, just kidding.

From what I see, I think it seem to be a long game with kind of main story, I wonder the game would be like pick 1 to date, or date with everyone. It's date everyone style I think having a few choice is understandable.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I assume the room tax is going to be the push to make you hurry. I'd think you can sample around to a point, but then have to make a choice.

But if there's no changes to path/conversation if you do play the field as it were, I find there's not much point whether you choose one in each game, or multiple in one.

It's a lot more complicated to code, but love it when half the traps you fall into are from playing around.

And balls or no balls... that's an epic futa debate :p.

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know the game is in a very early stage of development, but theres so many nitpicks I have about it, I think i'll just wait for a more developed version and see if they are improved on. That drinking minigame is just bad tough.

Sometime I wonder why japanese Futa got that female part, but western Futa not.
Because "western futa", or "futanari" that don't have vaginas shouldn't really be called futa. This is an age old misuse of the term in western online that is so common that it actually began to warp the original meaning, and now anything remotely female with a penis is a futa.

It should be like:

A female body with penis (balls optional) + vagina = Futanari
A female body with penis and balls but no vagina = Dickgirl (or Shemale, or Trap, or whatever you want to call it, I don't judge, just not futa)

I haven't played through all the demo from this game, but from the few scenes I saw, the characters are of the vaginaless variety.

But then again, some might say that it is just way too much autism and pendantism to care about the correct definitions of a fictitious genre, yeah it might just be.

But it could also be said: Why not take the minimal amount of effort to correctly categorize them? Because a good amount of people from both sides don't overlap those 2 types of fetishes, in other words, someone who likes futa might not like a dickgirl/shemale and might even be put off by it, and vice-versa. And correctly separating them will just make it easier to look only for your specific fetish.

Darktoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the futanari or futa search term is just so way more popular, that every western artist and game developer uses it instead of "dickgirl". While there are a few that really care about the difference, most people just don't (and quite a few don't even know that there is a difference!).

I liked the game, but I ended up enjoying the bad endings way more (the ones that have their own graphics). That vicky girl wasn't really interesting, and that drinking game really pissed me off...until I found out how it really works. And wtf is this shit with the limited savegames?!

I would love if I could romance the police officer, or that punk futa. But it looks like they are just "bad ending"-material.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the futanari or futa search term is just so way more popular, that every western artist and game developer uses it instead of "dickgirl". While there are a few that really care about the difference, most people just don't (and quite a few don't even know that there is a difference!).

I liked the game, but I ended up enjoying the bad endings way more (the ones that have their own graphics). That vicky girl wasn't really interesting, and that drinking game really pissed me off...until I found out how it really works. And wtf is this shit with the limited savegames?!

I would love if I could romance the police officer, or that punk futa. But it looks like they are just "bad ending"-material.
You get more saves after every tax day it would seem. And so far, yeah, that's all they are.

Darktoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone played Version 0.2 already? Would be nice to know if there is good new content in it (some bad endings ; )!

OP
Eyesday

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just updating: 0.2v is out. I tried to play the game but it's barely impossible for me. I don't know if that's only on my computer but every time I tried to play the game it just crashes. :/

Anyway...

Anyone played Version 0.2 already? Would be nice to know if there is good new content in it (some bad endings ; )!
Tried but only for 2 days of the game. Can't go further without bugs and stuff... :/