What's new

[WIP - Partial] フタメガFutamega RJ166370

Xecty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As promised so far a very simple partial containing only menus and actor names so far, nothing really special will update as i go on:
**link deleted**

Game thread here!

***Update***

Unfortunately i come bearing sad news. I currently have no time finishing or making any progress on the translation due to work and real life etc
as soon as i find the time you guys will be the ones to know but for now the project is ON HOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: フタメガFutamega RJ166370

Thanks for ur work , looking forward for the full partial. :)

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can I get a re-up on the partial, please?

Thanks!

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A question - is this planned to be a partial or complete translation? I like the thread title format having those tags, as in [Partial - WIP] or [Full - Complete] (my favorite!)

Thanks!

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everyone loves full trans. So much work in a messily-coded dialogue heavy game, though... *ugh*

Anyhow, link has been taken down Xecty. Please re-up it (and don't create a straight link or obvious filenames - or you could change your filehost).

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I am guessing a no on the re-up of the partial Translation file. Bummer, it is not often you come across H-games that have futa, especially when the main character is a futa. I will subscribe in hopes someone someday will, but it appears all hope is lost.

Red Sand

Reputation score

a re-upload of the translation will be nice