What's new

ACT Loli [ふたる亭] 黙契の森 (RJ268099)

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

THIS GAME CONTAINS LOLI!
DLSite Link:

Description: This is a top-down action game. I hesitate to call it RPG, because all combat does is provide you materials for the alchemy system. The game is level based, ending with a boss and a cutscene before traveling on to the next 'zone'. There's a good bit of exploration and a corruption system displayed by filled in Hearts on the status screen. All H content is GoR, though you can restart at the beginning of the screen you died on (gaining one heart for doing so). There seem to be multiple endings, but I haven't yet figured out the conditions for them.

Controls: There are both a Left and Right hand setting for controls. WASD or Arrow Keys. Standard RPG Maker controls for most things, except for two "Quick Use" items you can equip, which are labeled with the button that activates them.

Story: Green Haired elf wakes up in the middle of a clearing all alone. As you move through the game you will get flashbacks to her past, though since I cannot read Japanese I'm not too sure on what the story there is. Game plays pretty simply, but it's got excellent artistic design and is easy enough to understand.

Once again, this game contains Loli, so no direct links to the game. Throw the RJ number into a Google search like everybody else.

Last edited by a moderator:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah I think the art is very good, but the gameplay itself is a bit "eh". Game has above-average polish but its mostly just little segments of busywork and farming mats to create items to solve puzzles with, not really fun but certainly keeps you busy. I just checked the gallery instead since I feel there wasn't much to gain from bothering to play it instead. Maybe the story is good, dunno.

OP
L

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'd say it's not bad for a new circles first game. The game is certainly simplistic, but the scenes are quite good. The bandit one is a particular favorite of mine.