What's new

SIM [Fuyou] EP Doll (RJ311041)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
DLsite:

A strange mix of Sim game, a(n old) Zelda-like and a Tomagochi.
Basicallly, it's a shut-in NEET simulator. With a mecha Dutch wife.

Story:
You've bought the latest life-sized android sex doll.
Since you're a cheapstake, you didn't pay the $1 supplement for the manual. So you're totally on your own.
The game is surprisingly long(20+ hours?), featuring many different modes. Expect some grinding to reach 100%

Gameplay:
You can explore the EP world on your PC, to unlock a huge numbers of upgrades.
Having sex with your doll gets you EPs, which you can spend to build up the virtual world and your doll's possibilities.
You earn GPs in various ways (like making your doll work, exploration, etc.) which you can spend to improve your EP Avatar and EP home gimmicks.
You'll unlock various workplaces, NPCs your doll can H with, various minigames and costumes/accessories for your doll.
Most unlocks come with Exploration(Battle) and interacting with your Doll a lot.

Basic tips:
- leave no stone unturned during Explorations
- max out the minigames rewards ASAP (the first one can go full auto if you leave the game running)
- don't use the little gachas at your EP house until you've maxed them out (start with the GP-granting ones)
- remember: touch an EP ghost = game over. Save often while exploring, save in another slot before a new region..

Controls:
Arrows: Move. Up/down can be used to interact with something
Z/space/ENTER: Confirm
X/R.CTRL: Cancel/Menu/Pause
mouse is used sometimes, like for scenes controls

Content:
Male Protagonist, Sex doll, (voluntary) NTR. Pregnancy is available very, very late in the game.
Mostly comes in sprite sex. There are about 40 small scenes (half without MC) and 24 full-screen actions (with basic animation)
Nearly all scenes feature your doll. Have a look at DLsite's page to get a good idea whether it's your thing or not.

Old sneaky thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/rj311041-fuyou-ep-doll.14826/#post-1146536
@DarkFire1004 I'll remove these 2 lines if you feel like copy/pasting from the locked thread. There's not much, but a save at the very least.

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, so anyone finished this game? I'm pretty sure I beat the last boss, or at least it looked like a last boss (last zone, collected all the stars in the skyscrapper, went through the portal) and then... nothing? Not even a congratulatory message or the credits roll. Am I missing something?

To clarify, in the stage selection screen the last zone still shows up with an exclamation mark, maybe it means something? In the skyscrapper's first floor you can go out to a dark area full of ghosts, but I haven't been able to find anything there other than a shit ton of ghosts. Should I look harder? Also, I haven't maxed out the dolls "love;" still at lvl 11 and I don't feel like grinding her any longer. Maybe that's the problem?

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ok, so anyone finished this game? I'm pretty sure I beat the last boss, or at least it looked like a last boss (last zone, collected all the stars in the skyscrapper, went through the portal) and then... nothing? Not even a congratulatory message or the credits roll. Am I missing something?
I'm pretty sure that's the end, adventure-wise.
Love unlocks costumes (iirc lv12 is Princess, the highest-paying job, and lv13/max? is Pregnant).
anyone manage to know whats this is?
I think I've read this was related to pregnancy. I have no interest in that content, so I haven't looked into it.
But others will surely be interested, if you find out how to access this part of the game.

Raemar

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone manage to know whats this is?
i cant seems to find out where can i gt this scene
If you go up the tower in your village to where the Sakura trees are at nighttime there will be a portal there that takes you into this minigame where you get to run around as your doll in a ninja outfit. Not sure how far you have to be in the game to access it though. I was pretty late in the game before I discovered it.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you go up the tower in your village to where the Sakura trees are at nighttime there will be a portal there that takes you into this minigame where you get to run around as your doll in a ninja outfit. Not sure how far you have to be in the game to access it though. I was pretty late in the game before I discovered it.
That would be the shinto-style temple, where the doll can work as a miko. Left of the wood, rightmost side of 'village'.
Thanks for that, at last I know what that "egg" parameter was about (more curiosity than interest tbh :p).

Raemar

Lurker
Reputation score
That would be the shinto-style temple, where the doll can work as a miko. Left of the wood, rightmost side of 'village'.
Thanks for that, at last I know what that "egg" parameter was about (more curiosity than interest tbh :p).
Ah, yeah that'd be a better description, thanks for that.

Also, to save other people some trouble, I went and did the grind to love lvl 13 and it is incredibly not worth it. Level 12 unlocks pregnancy if you're into that. All 13 gives you is a the ability to construct one more room in the castle where you're shown an incredibly basic 'birthing' scene followed by a game over. I think the implication is that the doll is how the EP ghosts reproduce or something? Regardless I can't find any new content for the level and grinding for it took forever. Don't do it unless you're dead set on full completion.

Oh, one thing I missed/never figured out though. Does anyone know how to make it so your doll can interact with the other npc's? That seemed to be advertised in the preview but I never came across the option.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Don't do it unless you're dead set on full completion.
Bwahahah I'm glad I put a halt on my ACS (Aggravated Completionist Syndrome) right on time, then 😁
I alt+F4'ed semi permanently when I found out what the love lv12 reward was...

At some point, when your doll is home (not working) you can choose to go out as the doll alone. She can then engage in prostitution with almost any NPC, plus extra scenes here and there, like the goblins being goblins, east of the castle.
However, I think the game asks you just once, whether you want "NTR" turned on. That might be the first and last time in my life I've said "yes", but answering "no" might cut out all of that content. I'm not sure whether there is a way to change this afterwards. Or if it's NTR when we're talking about an android devoid of any will of its own. :unsure:

jinxx

Reputation score
how can i pass this

Screenshot_2021-09-20-16-28-30-07_b476d9ab92f767378bf64aa4d3bd3152.jpg

Bwahahah I'm glad I put a halt on my ACS (Aggravated Completionist Syndrome) right on time, then 😁
I alt+F4'ed semi permanently when I found out what the love lv12 reward was...

At some point, when your doll is home (not working) you can choose to go out as the doll alone. She can then engage in prostitution with almost any NPC, plus extra scenes here and there, like the goblins being goblins, east of the castle.
However, I think the game asks you just once, whether you want "NTR" turned on. That might be the first and last time in my life I've said "yes", but answering "no" might cut out all of that content. I'm not sure whether there is a way to change this afterwards. Or if it's NTR when we're talking about an android devoid of any will of its own. :unsure:
how can i be the doll?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how can i pass this
There's doors to the left and to the right. I don't remember clearly, but I think they are not obvious. Might take you some stumbling around to find them.
how can i be the doll?
I don't know what Strange was talking about, but the only NTR I saw happened when I left the doll working, and then I (male protagonist) slept in the bed at night. Nothing happens if you sleep during the day, but doing so during the night prompts a NTR event. I don't know of a way to play as or otherwise directly control the doll.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's doors to the left and to the right. I don't remember clearly, but I think they are not obvious. Might take you some stumbling around to find them.

I don't know what Strange was talking about, but the only NTR I saw happened when I left the doll working, and then I (male protagonist) slept in the bed at night. Nothing happens if you sleep during the day, but doing so during the night prompts a NTR event. I don't know of a way to play as or otherwise directly control the doll.
I don't know when exactly it happens, but just like how having sex unlocks more stuff....her having sex with other guys also unlocks stuff. If you have her working at night enough.....she'll later have sex regardless of time of day and when she's at home and you interact with the door you can choose for her to go out alone. When you do interacting with the guys or walking to certain areas will trigger "NTR" scenes.

furry274

Reputation score
I am stuck at Battle Stage 3. I reach to the zone after the shop. In that zone, I go to the North path that does not have the mirror path and reach dead end. like in the picture
There is EP bag D in the middle and that it, no way to go. Where should I go next.

Attachments