What's new

G Building

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: G Building

There is a moment of silence before she replies. "No, I think it's best your aware of their nature, especially since there are times, if I'm taken by total surprise for example, that they tend to flare out and I have no control over them. You have to be aware of what they can do."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"And how to stop them if they get away from you?" Sho adds with a slightly arched brow.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She hangs her head and adds, "I'm not sure there is a way to. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you know what Mitochondria are? Basically the ones that can get out of hand operate by... flash heating the Mitochondria of a person's body, causing them to begin burning slightly. Usually not enough to kill someone, but it will hurt."

Siphon blinked at this. If her power did indeed base off of Mitochondria, then she was right, at least as far as he knew it would be impossible to contain it, though maybe Grace would have something. But if Grace weren't around when if something like that happened...

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"I'm up for a walk. Getting mobile again will do me good. And I'm not going to stand idly by with talk of murderous demons out there."

((Note - Something as specific as heating on a sub cellular level isn't something Grace can deal with directly. She doesn't actually know what m
itochondria are anyway. Not that it would make a difference. Though depending on how Aya's abilities function and their limitations, such as distance/line of sight/energy transferred, she could always contain Aya herself, or block out the target.))

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"So, you can...set people on fire, if things get that far out of hand? Otherwise it's just a literal sense of being hot under the collar." She shakes her head. "Wicked."

To Eilisia, she grins. "I'm for that, too. You guys all done eating and whatnot? I'm ready when you are."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya and Siphon both nodded at once and stood, ready to go.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Very well, lets be on our way." Ellisia says getting up.

"Hang on, be right with you... just gotta..."
Grace reaches under the table to peel off the paper seal note and screws it up. "K."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"And off we go." Siphon chuckled slightly.

((Will let someone else make first post for this, my brain is fried atm.))

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Done eating?"

Sly watched as Ima put down her fork, despite having left most of the food untouched.

"Yeah... I don't have much of an appetite recently..."

Putting her tray away, the girl returned to the her waiting companion who then questioned her on her next course of action.

"So, where to now? Classes?"

"I was thinking I'd take a walk... clear my mind a bit..."

"In that case... shall we be off then?"

Seeing that his contractor was about to open her mouth to protest, the snake magus chose to cut her off short before she had the chance to make an objection.

"Trust me, I have to. It's that or your "guardian" hangs me out to dry."

Still displeased, Ima gave a sigh as she headed out of the cafeteria followed closely behind by her "protector".

(Crap post. But needed to actually DO SOMETHING.)

Lurker
Reputation score

Damon could see from the roof of the building a group of 5 kids, and a smaller group of two, head off towards the woods. He saw a bit of smoke rise through the trees, and decided that it might be worth checking out. He launched himself from the top of the building, hoping to land in the woods.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyle Atreus walked into the cafeteria, and stood near the door where he could look out the windows. Every now and then, he glanced at a pocket-watch he was holding, as if waiting for something. Other students he didn't know where also in the cafeteria, as the school dance was just about to start.

Kyle himself was dressed in an almost anachronistic fashion, wearing black trousers, black boots that stopped just below his knees, a dark violet shirt, and a black jacket.

((Kyle's outfit looks similar to that of Alucard's from Symphony of the Night. He just has the shirt mentioned, and isn't wearing a cape.))

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon walked in, moving over to one side where he and Sho had designated earlier as their meeting place, observing the area. This would be one of the few times he was coming unarmed to any place, with no effective way to dance with even a semi-out of phase belt on him. He did however carry the small shielding generator, since it was somewhat permanently attached to him nowadays.

Aya too had arrived in a fantastic red dress, which truly made one realize just how attractive she was. It also would make one realize that despite her earlier weak appearance, she was far from that. She too was off in one area by herself, not really knowing exactly what to do right now, being as she really had no one to chat with nor dance with.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyle stepped over to speak with Siphon, briefly. "Nice timing. Looks like you won't be missing my little surprise."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Surprise? Oh god man, here of all places?"

A sudden thought occurred to him and he added, "Kyle, listen to me. Whatever you do, try to make sure whatever you have planned is far enough away to not startle Aya. She's over there in the red dress. Near as I can tell, her powers work on mitochondrial energy, and startling her would release those in a rather.... flash frying way, if you catch my meaning?"

He quickly told him of the incident earlier where she had literally burned a small patch or grass in a perfect circle without a match, and the charge he had felt when he had gotten too close to her while she was.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyle nodded. "Well, I set things up at double the recommended safe distance...But I can go over and warn her about it, if you think that's necessary."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon thought about it for a moment before nodding. "Agreed, you probably should. Fair warning though, she will probably need an explanation on what fireworks are. Given what she's told us, my guess is she's been in stasis for.... quite some time."

The look on his face would suggest that 'quite some time', was probably longer than any of world governments existences.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyle nodded. "Right. Shouldn't be too difficult."

He then turned and headed over to Aya. "Excuse me, Aya...But I was just advised that warning you about something that had been set up would be wise, in order to prevent startling you."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya turned to the other man, who she recognized from the Nurse's Station the night before. "Oh, ok. Kyle was it? What's going on then?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyle thought for a moment, then explained, "Well...I've got a small surprise set up for this. I've rigged up a fireworks display...And Siphon told me about what you'd shown him earlier. It was decided to tell you ahead of time what is going to happen."

He paused, then added, "Fireworks are, in essence, extremely low-powered chemical-based explosives that have been modified for entertainment purposes. While still dangerous if mishandled, I've set these up at double the recommended safe distance for a display like the one I've assembled. Still, since they are going to be causing booms, and sending splashes of color out across the sky...Caution was advised in your case."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya listened to him and was silent for several moments after. Finally she nodded her head slowly. "You both were right on that. If they make noise and I'm too close to them it could turn out badly. Unfortunately, the whole startled fire display isn't something I've found a way to control yet, so even knowing beforehand isn't a full promise it won't happen. However, I can remain far enough away if I know where around they'll be going off that it will be more of a mild surprise than something that triggers a response from me. Thank you both, and I have to say, I'm interested in seeing these now."