What's new

G Building

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: G Building

"Yeah, it's not far away." Jonathan paused for a moment, holding the girl up. After a second or two, he the girl's right arm over his shoulders, keeping her up with his left hand during the procedure. "Feels awkward. Almost as if helping someone after a rough party. Well, let's drag her out of here."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Heheh, it is rather like that isn't it..." He says as they go. With Harrel taking the left arm, the two make their way out of the cafeteria.

[Exit to E-Building]

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Whilst Yume hadn't crashed down with as much of a show as Athanasia had, she had curled up in her arms on her table and sneaked in a nap also. Eventually with the hall clearing slowly as it did each evening, she was noticed by some students on their way out who took a moment to gentle shake her awake. Blinking quite a bit, she made her way out of the building with a very quiet thanks and farewell. Anything else she could do with the rest of the evening didn't really seem to interest her today, and so she sets herself on course for the dorms and her room.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Occuring just before the events leading to Athanasia being moved.))

Nodding and disposing of his own tray, Siphon took Sho's hand and walked out with her, heading for the waterfall.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Aaand here we are." Jonathan let Vewla through the door to the cafeteria. "G building and it's famous cafeteria, which was unofficially chosen as the favorite part of school by all students, no matter who or what they are." Bird took a look around, half-expecting to see some unusual event happening. Failing to notice anything out of the ordinary, he sighed and turned attention towards the girl he accompanied. "I ate earlier, so I hope you won't mind if I'll treat myself only to a small snack."

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Work, of course, consisted of Matt poisoning the minds and bodies of the students. To get ready for the inevitable tidal wave of hungry students, he began cooking up the local wildlife he shot earlier today. "Aw shit. I don't think I killed enough for everyone." he cursed. Rubbing his beard, he thought long and hard for a solution.
"Uhhhh. This'll work." He stuffed the cooked meat in a stew, poured as much alcohol in as possible, and covered it with the lid. "Yeah, that'll do."