What's new

G Building

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Looking almost out of place with the other buildings, the G Building contains the all-important cafeteria for students and faculty. From the outside, the building would seem like it was taken off of a regular school and placed haphazardly in Gosmer Falls. The building is three stories tall on the right side, and two stories on the left. With modern building material, the G building is usually the most comfortable place for the recent transfer students for its familiarity.

The entire southern section of the building is one large hall, which can be opened out and a canvas pavilion so that the size is effectively doubled for formal occasions.

On top of the hall there is roof access although not many students go there due to the occasional high winds and biting cold.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: G Building

"Next up is the G Building, home to everybodies favourite place, the cafeteria. This building also plays host to most of the schools more formal events, much like the dance tonight. Which reminds me, unfortunately the G Building will be off limits until this evening in preperation for the dance. Now, does anyone have any questions before we continue on?"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Art walked over to the G Building, bowl of chicken wings in hand, to check up on the progress. Even though work had only been going on for about three hours all the decorations were in place and the stage was set for the DJ. All that was really left was the catering to be done and then it would be ready.

"Well, looks like tonight is going to be a fun night," Art says to himself as he leans up against the doorframe whilst finishing off the wings.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Autumn walks in, staring in awe at the decorations and noticing herself to be one of the first to show up. She went over and got herself some punch, letting out a sigh of relief as she found out that the floor didnt creak under her, and sat near the wall, on a metal chair, smoothing her dress unconsciously and moving her bangs so she could take a sip.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

(Deja vu anyone?)

Shortly after two more arrived. Grace and Ellisia walk in and look around. Still waiting for most of the school to turn up it seemed. Grace was sporting one of her preferred , the one her parents had complained was too showy. Ellisia with a simple straight but elegant white dress, a navy blue ribbon making the single feature at the waist.

For the moment at least, both of the girls follow in Autumn's footsteps to the punch, to chill while waiting for the others.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Isabella entered the G Building, there was already a small gathering of nameless students hanging around in their social groups and then there were three that she had seen earlier in the day. Seeing that the three were congregating around the buffet area Isabella decided it would be best to at least stay near them, even if she wasn't sure what they like.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Before entering the building, Barry takes a quick sniff at his clothes to make completely sure none of the fox piss stench has remained. Quick breath-check - minty, the chewing gum did its deed. Alright then.
The warlock straightens his shoulders inside the black suit jacket and steps into the hall. His brown eyes wander over the gathered crowd, seemingly unimpressed. He wanders over to the buffet, keeping a bit of distance to the girls.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After having checked his mailbox for anything new, Matt discovered he hadn't checked for a couple of weeks. Bills were piling up and there were dozens of complaints of broken tiles and such. But the one thing that he noticed was that he had to be a chaperone during the dance.

"And God knows Yuuki'll know I didn't if I decide to skip..." he says with a shudder. After yanking a nearby flower by its roots, Matt tucked the dead plant in one of his shirt pockets as a corsage. Keeping a mop in one hand and his janitor cart in the other, Matt put on his most serious "I completely care about your safety" face as he swung the door open and proceeded to perch himself in a corner.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Now that's unnerving. Looks like he's setting up to attack the first person to spill their drink." Grace murmurs spotting matt.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Is he really that bad?" Isabella said, turning to look at Grace. "I'm Isabella," She says, holding her hand out.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Humming a nameless tune to herself, Trixie entered the dance area, and actually stood for a second in shock at the amount of noise, lights, and probably worst of all, PEOPLE. She had never seen soo many people in the same group before, and almost instantaniously she slid to the food table. At least there she may run into someone she may have known at least!

Pale

Reputation score

At some point, either in a crowd of others, or simply when no one was looking, Alazais slips into the dance hall. The black-hooded albino wasn't particularly interested in the crowded food tables, or the punch bowl. Instead, she picks a lonely spot of wall not too far from the "chaperoning" janitor, and leans against it. It seems she's not even removed her usual black robes for the event.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Autumn sighed to herself as she watched the place start to fill. Most of the others already had their own social groups, and looked like they weren't looking to add to them. The few other girls who hung around without a group were already talking to each other, and the stray guys seemed to avoid the girls entirely...

Sparing a glance downwards, Autumn noticed her now-empty glass, and stood slowly to go get some more punch.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oh, uh, hey," Isabella says to Trixie as she stands with the group. "Trixie, wasn't it? Thanks for letting me draw you earlier."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Trixie perks up a bit as she hears her name, and turns to her. "No prob, it's not often people show intrest in me is all." She reached a hand to shake with.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Kyo walks into the dance area lazily, and the door shuts behind him just as lazily. Kyo takes a minute to survey who all is here and who isn't, and then heads over to the snack table. He puts a few various snacks on a plate, grabs a cup of punch, and heads to a remote wall.
Kyo was never much for social gatherings, and wasn't about to start now.

"Well," Kyo thinks to himself, "it seems Matt made it... wow, is that Barry? I didn't think he was one for social stuff... now all that's left is Corax..."

(Kyo's appearance is the second post)

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Isabella hesitantly offers a hand to shake and then quickly withdraws it after a few seconds of shaking. I dont know why they're not, you're very interesting." Isabella quickly says, though after a few seconds she flushes red. "I'm, I'm sorry. That came out wrong."

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Matt had been chewing on his thumb, intently observing for even the slightest mishap so he could be on them like a hound. His concentration is broken when he suddenly sees a student next to him. He hadn't even heard her footsteps. He bites hard on his finger, cracking the nail straight through. He winces, but manages to hide most of his pain.

"Oh. It's you..." He scratches his head, trying to remember her name. "Oh right. The girl picky about her name. Let's see if I can nail this. Al-a-zay-is." He flashes a cocky smile, having been debating the pronunciation in his head for hours while he was being chased by the boys' dormitory students.

"You know, most students hang out with other students. You don't exactly stay near the janitor."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya entered the area, smiling to herself. She was looking forward to meeting some of the new people here.

She was dressed in a long black dress, quite a stunning sight with her figure and eyes to behold. She immediately headed over to get a drink, spotting Autumn. She grinned slightly, then spoke to her. "Hey there, your one of the new students right? Welcome to the school. I'm Aya, you?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Autumn jumped a bit at being addressed, spilling a bit of her newly-poured drink, though just on the table, thankfully. "Oh, uh, yeah. Hi. I'm Autumn..." She says nervously, shifting her bangs aside with one hand to smile at Aya. "That's a nice dress you have." She says, trying to keep the conversation going a bit.