What's new

G Building

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: G Building

Grace proceeds through the room and on to getting some lunch. She receives a smirk or two as she passes, but pays no attention to it, honestly not much bothered. She sighs seeing how most of her favourite food is already gone by now, with the deserts even being laid out, but selects some and turns to find a seat. She recognises Yume sitting alone, as the girl who was impaled last night looking as if she was asleep, and decides to investigate. She heads over and quietly places down her tray, stealthily pulling out a seat on the same side of the table as her. 'So that healing stuff they did really works. I can't believe it. Though why is she sleeping in the dinner hall?' She thinks sitting down and leaning over to peer at her sleepy face. Going back to start on her lunch, she notices the curious doll sitting inside Yume's bag, remembering seeing it last night as well. 'Does she carry this thing wherever she goes?'

-- LAST POST BEFORE TIME CHANGED TO AFTERNOON/EVENING --

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Isabella slowly made her way to the end of the queue, and despite having gotten several hours sleep she looked as if she hadn't slept for a few days. Though that was simply because of her worrying.

"Hey, you gonna move or what?" A voice spoke from behind Isa and before she had the chance to reply she was pushed roughly which resulted in her stumbling forward a few steps and bumping into the person in front of her. As she apologised to the person she turned around to confront the kid that had just pushed her and noticed it was a younger girl with unkempt hair and sporting a look that could turn the sweetest of drinks sour. Deciding it would be best to ignore someone that pissed off Isabella turned back around and continued to move down the line until she finally got her food.

After paying Isa quickly made her way to a table out of the way, and watched as the girl who had pushed her gathered her food and paid by card then made her way to another table. She also noticed a large boy looking nervously over to the girl before she shot him a hard glare, he then quickly went back to his food and ignored her until he left the cafeteria.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Suzy walked into the cafeteria, blinking in the outside sunlight, and staring angrily up at the sky out of the window for a while, shading her eyes with one hand, while the other hang limp. She had deposited her bags, and now was simply slinking along the wall, clad in her usual affair of varying, and dull greys. Quietly, barely paying attention to anyone, the ginger-haired girl went to collect her food, and sat alone in a corner to eat, headphones on, and singing quietly.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Jonathan entered the cafeteria. He was here before during lunch time, and immediately after entering he scanned the room with his eyes. He noticed Emily, who looked even more pissed off than before - quite an achievement, really. This time, Bird decided to avoid the short-tempered girl. Confronting her in her current state would lead to either painful injuries or being forced to reveal his power, something he'd rather avoid. Jonathan went to get his food, then picked a place not too far away from Suzy, but not in hear direct vicinity either. It seemed that he was focusing only on his food. From his pocket, Bird produced a small MP3 player and headphones, which he quickly put to use.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Grace and Ellisia make their way into the hall and head straight for the cafeteria. They collect their food and move to find a table. Ellisia only just notices Suzy sitting across the room, but by the time she has Grace has already decided on a table for her, so she resigns to follow.

"Hey Isa. What'cha got?" Grace greets taking the seat next to Isabella. The question referring to her food.

Ellisia sits down opposite and greets with a simple small wave and smile.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Isabella looks up from her food and only just acknowledges Grace and Ellisia. "Oh hey.." She greets them quietly before looking at her food and putting her fork down. Obviously she had enough of it.

"Oh I dunno...just some random crap...wasnt really paying attention.." Isabella replies to Grace, her use of 'crap' may be an obvious sign of her not feeling quite herself. For a moment she sat in silence before turning to Ellisia. "Do you realise that girl over there has been giving you the evil eye?" She says nodding in the direction of the young girl that had pushed her earlier. As Isabella points it out she turns around though she can be seen going into her bag and taking something out.

"Had a busy day?"She asks though to no one in particular, her voice quiet and tired sounding.

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Oh..." Grace mutters shortly, taking a quick look at the leftovers anyway, and then going to her own food. As Isabella mentions Emily, Ellisia tries to take subtle look, pretending to be looking for or at something else, before turning back. "Your sure? I don't think I've ever seen her before."

Grace looks over too, having an easier angle to see Emily, and shrugs at Ellisia's question, before answering Isabella's. "Meh, not my favourite classes today, and everyone seems to have somehow got the idea that I'm the one to ask for gossip on the scene last night. No one seems to know what happened, but a lot have heard something or other, and want to know. It's a pain." Shes says casually with a tiny hint of annoyance, though she was quickly putting it behind her. "Hmm, you not sleep well?" She adds, picking up on Isabella's rather 'down' state right now.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Yeah I'm sure, I haven't seen her either. Maybe one of the other students have." Isabella replies to Ellisia before turning to answer Grace. "It's not that I didn't get enough sleep...it's that I slept through my afternoon lessons and now I'm sure to be given a detention.. My parents will kill me if they find out."

Sure enough, a few minutes after Isabella had finished talking Emily got up, walked over to their table, glared at all three of them before handing Ellisia a folded up piece of paper before turning around to leave. She hesitates for a moment, her arm lifting up slightly and her fist balled up before she decided to not do whatever she was thinking about doing and left the cafeteria.

If Ellisia decided to check the note it would read simply as; Meet me at the edge of the forest in an hour.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the girl left the cafeteria she would find herself nearly mowed over by a rather powerfully built young looking man, who muttered a low apology before moving into the Cafeteria. If she bothered to take note, his teeth looked a little sharper than they should have ...

His eyes scoured the place, and inwardly he frowned. No sign of Michelle here at all. However, he spotted Elissia ((catching her before she leaves! :p)) and walked towards her.

"Hey ... Elissia, you happened to have seen a woman named Michelle around lately?"

Since she was probably still looking down, she wouldn't likely have seen him come in, but if she looked up, she'd note it was Siphon. Though ... he looked a little more pale than should be normal.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Grace opened her mouth wanting to say some general encouragement on not worrying about a detention, but she knew herself the curse of harsh and controlling parents, her face instead simply going to one of understanding as she continued to eat.

Taking the note Ellisia pauses and narrows her eyes looking towards Emily from the corner of her eye and tenses ever so slightly. Her sword spirit alerting her of the thinly veiled hostility right behind her. Emily departs and she relaxes again, immediately checking the note, rather surprised to receive it. "Hmm, she wants me to meet her in the forest in an hour." She says looking back up to the others, her face showing how she didn't know what this was about.

"Well that's strange... oh hi Siphh." Grace says looking up to Siphon as he approaches from the other side of the table. Ellisia turning to him just as he addresses her. "Oh, Siphon. I didn't expect to see you here. Michelle? Yes, she just went to the nurses office looking for information on a rumour about some recent severe bullying."

"Mhrmm, someone beat up and stripped a lower school girl today." Grace mumbles though her food shaking her head a little.

"Though Michelle has probably moved on by now. Is something up?" Ellisia adds.

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stella walks into the cafeteria holding her stomach and wearing her hoodie as normal. She had been craving some delicious gray matter for the last little while already, actually, to be honest, she had been craving it since her last kill. The few animals she had managed to catch and killed provided little comfort to her undead mind as she almost lets out a low, guttural groan.

In her distraction, she lightly bumps into Siphon, but in a haze continues on her way towards the cafeteria line up, eager to see if there was anything that would make her feel better.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon opened his mouth when the girl bumped into him. He said nothing, though his eyes flashed with amused wonder for a moment as to why someone would be that distracted to not see him. Stella would also note his body wasn't very ... giving.

Turning back to Elissia, he paused.

"Actually, do you two have a moment where we can talk without anyone else over hearing? Things ... may turn ugly soon around here."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oh, uh....well, I'll catch you later then.." Isabella says to Grace at the mention of Siphon wanting to talk to them in private, and with a nod to Ellisia she got up, collected her bag and made to leave the cafeteria.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There would be an audible crack as Stella tries to raise her arm, causing her to quickly lower it and run a hand along it, confirming to herself that it had, as she thought, broken off. She quickly moved it into her hoodie pocket before glancing around quickly, she was nowhere near anyplace she could get a good amount of medical bandages, and she was getting really hungry.

She quickly buys her usual, a bowl of porridge, finding that the consistency reminded her well enough of the delicious treat and also for some reason, it seemed to taste good. The only problem was that she had to sit down and eat it, which she didn't mind too much, it would have just have been better if should could quickly run back to her dorm and get her stuff...

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Grace waves to Isabella, and turns back to look curiously between Ellisia and Siphon. Was she getting included in these things now? She'd always wondered what Ellisia got up.

"How urgent or sensitive is it? Will here suffice or should we meet up somewhere?" Ellisia asks, trying to weigh up responding to her unexpected call out on the note, and whatever this matter might be.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Here should suffice if we keep our tones low. I ... I'm not sure how much you both remember from the battle yesterday or what happened to me, but suffice it to say I'm something of the undead now. Michelle is ... well, some form of demon I suppose. We have an agreement on her staying here and how to behave without trouble, however things just got a bit dicey. About twenty minutes ago I spotted a small group of demon hunters lurking about. They may be looking for her, or they may be looking for me, I'm not sure. Regardless, I think she needs to be made aware of the ... danger. I have a feeling there's going to be more of them soon, and it may not be avoidable to combat them."

During the time, briefly his teeth were visible and both women would notice they seemed out of place with the sharpness. He snapped his head around at hearing the snap of bone, pinpointing it quickly as the woman who'd bumped him earlier. A frown passed over his features, and he unknowingly let out a small hiss as his senses determined what she probably was, though he did nothing per his agreement with Corax earlier. When he hissed however, both women would take note very briefly of the very obvious vampiric teeth.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Ellisia lets out a small sigh, it seemed like potential problems were coming in from all angles and she didn't have any clear way to deal with any of them. "Hmm. This is difficult. I'm not sure how much I can get involved in a situation like this. An entity like Charles is an obvious case, but these hunters are native of this world are they not? You, Michelle and myself, are not." Ellisia says surprisingly casually, as part of masking the conversation, in a low but non suspicious tone.

Grace listens quietly, but is having trouble taking what she hears so casually. Upon Ellisia saying how she is 'not of this world', Grace rolls her eyes and leans to prop her head up on one elbow, giving her room mate a very light kick in the shins.

"I'm sorry Grace, I'll explain latter I promise." Ellisia says to Grace, then turning straight back to Siphon. "It is fair to warn Michelle, and I will support you if I can, but siding against these hunters directly in combat, may be testing the limits of what's considered appropriate under my placement here. I would be forced to justify it to my commanding council, and I'm not sure if they would accept it." She explains, maintaining the casual tone, though sounding very slightly pained to have to say so.

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stella finished her food quickly and got up, hearing the hiss, she turns around, a little confused as she looks at Siphon for awhile. She had gotten used to reading facial expressions, a useful skill for when one was undead...

There was something odd about the man, causing her to move slightly close, still carefully keeping her broken arm from moving, making a few sniffing noises before smiling, still a little confused, wondering why there was anger towards her. Still, it was something worth a little bit of her time, before she had to run off and fix herself then head for classes anyway.

She moved until the man was the only person that could see her, and she made sure he saw her before tugging down her flu mask, revealing her undead maw, which although had evidence of rot and decay, still looked somewhat normal, whispering silently and wondering whether the man would receive her message or not, "We are both the same, yet you hate me, and do not even attempt to hide your true nature..."

Pulling her mask back up, she quickly turns and heads back out towards the courtyard.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Jonathan finished his meal and disposed of anything that was left. He wasn't aware of the discussion that took place between Siphon and others - partially because of the distance, partially because he enjoyed eating too much. The fact that he was listening to metal as he ate probably didn't help either. Now that he was done with the food, Bird began to wonder what to do. He should probably go back to the dorm and get his stuff into the room he was assigned to. It was a hassle, but it had to be done sooner or later. Jonathan sighed and left the cafeteria, walking away with a frown on his face.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

From his reaction, Stella could probably guess the message had been received, and a shot look of, 'well speak later' was given back to her before he returned to his previous conversation.

"I think perhaps the extent of your involvement in this should only go to warning, unless they attack you directly. At that point, I doubt anyone from your people would be opposed to your defending yourself. I don't want to cause problems for you with it, I just was hoping you could pass the message on to her if you see her first. Grace ... perhaps we can meet later and I will try to explain things to you, if that's alright with you? Since you've been sort of thrust into this without any warning, I do feel a bit bad, and given that I didn't want to exclude you from this since now you know stuff is up, and if this Charles entity returns, your life as well as ours may once again be placed in mortal danger."