Stamina: 44

"Porcelain" Jane: Grappled, Nude
Hit Points: 80
Pleasure Points: 65/120
Will Power: 111/120
Cards: 9
Stamina: 44

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane plays: (Str+Grp vs. Str+Grp = -3 advantage)
Attack 5
Attack 2

Gabby Plays: Nothing!

Jane pins the angel down on her back!

Jinx whistled. "The tiny girl of unknown background has pinned that rather thick looking angel!"

Jim chuckled. "Indeed! Doesn't look like it'll last, though! The sheer difference in muscle mass is uncanny. This probably isn't where she wants to be, Jinx."

Jinx laughed in return. "Or maybe it IS!"

Jane's Initiative

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Gabby(Flayer) vs. Jane(shortbus)

Jane would get herself into a better position and start to drape herself over top of Gabby. "So, now I strip you right?" Jane would ponder as she started to try to massage Gabby's chest. "These are way bigger than mine.. wow. Would be a shame to keep them hidden away don't you think? Just lie back and let me unleash those things will ya? Then maybe we can put a good show on for the crowd hmm?" Jane wanted to even the playing field and get them both naked.

(play 1 card, attempt to strip)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"T-That's the general idea, yeah. I strip you, you strip me. Then... we do things to each other, like I was doing to you before," Gabby panted softly, as she was pushed down. "And yeah they are big. Bigger than I'd like, sometimes. But... my mistresses all seem to like them big like this. So t-they did things to me to make them even more lewd. But it seemed to please them, so I'm... n-not complaining much," she added when Jane commented on the size of her breasts.

With that, Gabby would try and halfheartedly keep Jane from going further and hopefully tire her out somewhat before she tried to turn the fight back to her favor, hoping to lull Jane into a false sense of security and make her overconfident.

(Defense, using two cards to resist the stripping.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 19/25

Gabrielle Ashford: Grappled
Hit Points: 120
Pleasure Points: 120
Will Power: 100
Cards: 8
Stamina: 43

"Porcelain" Jane: Grappled, Nude
Pleasure Points: 65/120
Will Power: 111/120
Cards: 9
Stamina: 43

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane plays: -3
Recovery WP 4

Gabby plays:
Defense 1
Recovery WP 1

Gabby wins! Jane's hold is thrown off and the two struggle for control!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After wrestling around with Jane, Gabby somehow managed to turn the tables on the other girl, where she gasped in surprise that she'd done so. "N-Not gonna... let you beat me that easily cutie," Gabby grunted softly as she managed to break loose of the submission hold.

Gabby immediately got to work on turning the tide back against Jane and made her way against her. "A-Alright, time to put you back in your place," Gabby grunted as she pushed Jane back down onto her back, and lifted her legs both up to swing around over Gabby's shoulders to put her into a submissive and difficult position to defend against, where she'd take aim and thrust her cock right into Jane's pussy as she held her there, where she'd begin pumping like crazy to drive the other girl over the edge into climax.

(Using two cards to penetrate Jane with Gabby's cock, after shifting her own clothing aside, or yanking her bottoms off, whichever is needed.)

Last edited:

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jane would find herself thrown off by Gabby with relative ease. Now Gabby was trying to assert her dominance. By the looks of it, Jane was about to get turned into a cock sleeve if she did not do something about it right now.

(Play 2 cards and attempt to disengage the grapple)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 18/25

Gabrielle Ashford: Grappled
Hit Points: 120
Pleasure Points: 100/120
Will Power: 100
Cards: 7
Stamina: 41

"Porcelain" Jane: Grappled, Nude, Stunned(2t)
Pleasure Points: 120
Will Power: 92/120
Cards: 6
Stamina: 39

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays: +3
Attack 4
Attack 5

Jane Plays:
Defense 3
Defense 5

Jane loses! As the two wrestle together, Gabby lifts Jane and imapales her on her cock! (40x2 + 45 - 22/2) 114 pleasure to Jane and (54-30/2)/2 20 pleasure damage to Gabby!

Jane almost immediately cums! She is stunned for 2 turns. She loses 2 cards from hand and 2 from her deck.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Gabby saw Jane being stunned by the sheer overload of pleasure, she couldn't help but grin as she seemed to overpower the human beneath her. Seeing her opportunity to do some real damage now, Gabby rolled Jane over onto her hands and knees, lifted her cute little ass up into the air, and started knocking away with wild abandon at her to keep up the pressure on the poor dazed human girl. "C-Come on Jane, s-submit already. Doesn't this... f-feel so good? I can make you cum s-so much if you just let me," Gabby cooed softly in Jane's ear as she leaned over her and started plowing Jane in earnest now, her balls slapping in against Jane's thighs and rubbing against her clit with each thrust.

(Continue the assault on Jane. Should be directly attacking her WP, and I don't think I need a card since Jane is stunned and can't defend.)