What's new

PUZ [ ガビョウアナ ] ドット劇場 タヌシルベ クエスト (RJ119661)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dot theater Tanunda Silves Quest

Seems to me like everything is included. Sure you didn't mess up the password?
I did see the game file in there but no matter what I do it won't extract... ._. I put in the right password, tried it in JP locale, nothing makes it want to come out.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh man... seeing this thread lit up had my eyes fired up, only to see nothing new from the author :(

megaman1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did see the game file in there but no matter what I do it won't extract... ._. I put in the right password, tried it in JP locale, nothing makes it want to come out.
Works to me, did you try extracting with a different program like 7 zip ?

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...... ??

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It looks like whatever process you used to extract the archive didn't support Japanese characters (although the game is translated, the files in the archive still have Japanese names). You'll want to use something like AppLocale to ensure it unzips properly.

Femdom_Lover

Reputation score

I got a game called "ドット劇場 タヌシルベ クエストv1.0.4" or "Tanuki Silveria's Quest", and got both japanese and english version but both has the same problem. I couldn't start them up. The program appears but immediately crashes after showing a black screen in less than a half second. I've got compatibility changes on the program itself and my locale to japanese... but it's still stayed the same. Please help :(

Edit: Nevermind :D found another download and get to play through~ (unfortunately it's japanese, not english version)

Attachments

Last edited:

haisesasaki69

Reputation score
I know this is kinda stupid question but how do you use items in this game? i used every button but nothing dunno if my game is bugged or im just brain damaged.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I know this is kinda stupid question but how do you use items in this game? i used every button but nothing dunno if my game is bugged or im just brain damaged.
Well first, lemme thank you for bumping this thread to the front page, i never would've found this gem of a game hahaha.

Secondly, to answer your question, interact with items on the map using the space key then press E and that'll open the menu. The first option lets you interact with your items you've picked up and transform them into other things, second option is to end the time and third is to go back to title. If you mean actually use them in the stage, hold Q and you'll see indicators on areas where you use the items on if they're suitable

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.