What's new

[Gachopin island] 堕ちた楽園でキスをして / Kiss Me in the Fallen Eden (RJ168196)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RJ168196 堕ちた楽園でキスをして

Ok, I been playing this for awhile and the one thing that bothers me is the atsmosphere thing. Is it just how the battle goes or is it nothing special? Also could someone explain what is "rush, inspiration, and smartness"?
well its supposed to be elements, i think there is a chart in the game somewhere to explain
but later in the game there's a boss which requires to match all elements

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a save with all the cg?

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any chance for someone else to pick this up for a partial translation? Its pretty obvious that velsomnia is never going to get around to releasing anything.

Edit: whoever negrepped me, go fuck yourself. Velsomnia hasn't done anyone any favors by claiming so many partials and so far not releasing a single one

Last edited:

Artslaver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I remember this game... The first time I played it I was like "wtf is going on here". But well, the combat is fun, with lots of animations and stuff. People complain about the art style, but I think it is pretty decent, even good if you have certain tastes. I would like to try Babylon 365, but meh, is fucking hard to find. I'm not gonna lie, something that bugs me out is the hairstyle of the characters... They feel "off" for some reason.

ronmoho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is on sale on dlsite right now so I bought it. The art is peculiar but I kinda like it, maybe because I've been exposed to many art styles and he's definitely not some average artist.

The system/gameplay though, amazing just like the op said. So much customization done to it, I'm already impressed when I opened the menu and found out everything is customized. Lot of animation on battle too(big thumb up to any developers who do this)

The sale combined on both sites is not even 500 yet and I feel like he deserve so much more. So yeah, if you can, go buy it to support. The gameplay alone is worth it even if you don't like the art and it's on sale right now.

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry to necro, but does anyone have free download links for either of the games made by this circle?

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I am at a certain boss that everythig i do does 10 damage. She is a grey colored hair and pants, black colored Bra/Panties/Hat and small boobs. Does anyone know how to beat her?

Status
Not open for further replies.