What's new

[Gachopin island] 堕ちた楽園でキスをして / Kiss Me in the Fallen Eden (RJ168196)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ168196 堕ちた楽園でキスをして

Ok I will start on the new one first then, I hope I can finish my current project sometime tonight and then I will start on it.
godspeed and god bless

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I need a day or so, I just saw the news that David Bowie has died. I'm a bit torn up now and having a hard time focusing.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have to make sure, this game does not translate as Babylon but is it the second game in the series? Link:

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have to make sure, this game does not translate as Babylon but is it the second game in the series? Link:
it's not a sequel , it's in a different world. That's the new one.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

All right, i'm starting the translation on it. I need a big project to get lost in after how rough the last 24 hours have been.

EDIT: This wont be nearly as difficult as I was anticipating, a full 105 maps out of 281 have a single line of dialog to translate.

Also as an advance warning i'm already seeing gibberish in the translation strings where it is either strangely already English or its just letters and numbers so I wont be translating those lines. It shouldn't affect overall gameplay, it just means every once in awhile you will see an untranslated line of dialog.

Go to this thread for discussion about the translation.

Last edited by a moderator:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The hook code /HWN0:8@1F5D4:RGSS301.dll works with VNR atleast. :)
I tried that code with ITH and it works with it too.

Zomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone gets to the part where you need to open 4 boxes by answering riddles(?), I need help on that for sure.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm working on dialog as fast as I can, the game is pretty large and i'm getting translations that are incorrect in a lot of places, it's making me have to go into my japanese dictionary and properly translate each individual symbol. Needless to say thats not making this translation very easy.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well dont stress yourself out

it aint gotta be done today, man

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As this is getting a translation yet seemed interesting, I dug up the previous game, Babylon 365, and damn, yeah, this seems good. Hilarious too, both intentionally and unintentionally. I mean that moustache and talking people emoting like they're nailed to the wall and waving their hands and legs wildly.

So yeah, good thoughts sent to the translator of this one of the new game is half as promising.

Could use some advice for Babylon 365 though. Are there enough people interested about it to maybe create a thread and get a conversation going?

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, double post and about the older Babylon 365 game to boot, but this is literally driving me crazy.

In the second RPG portion after the second Civics phase, you're on an island with a bunch of orc tents. In one of those there's an orc girl who wants her necklace back. It's supposed to be somewhere in the village, but I'm nearly walked and clicked on every tile in there and haven't been able to find it. Anyone have an idea?

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, double post and about the older Babylon 365 game to boot, but this is literally driving me crazy.

In the second RPG portion after the second Civics phase, you're on an island with a bunch of orc tents. In one of those there's an orc girl who wants her necklace back. It's supposed to be somewhere in the village, but I'm nearly walked and clicked on every tile in there and haven't been able to find it. Anyone have an idea?
if u go to the right of the village there is an exit , that's apparently considered part of the village even if there is a transition , there is a little puzzle to solve and u are good

There is a new patch (1.07) on the , better download it since fixes some crashes ( i havn't seen one but still... ) .
On the same page there is a link for 2 screenshot with the solution of a puzzle that give no hints and even with the solution i don't get how the puzzle was supposed to work ( maybe i'm dumb it's a possibility ), if u can't go past the "give a starlight on the moon" puzzle u can get the solution there.
If someone is stuck at the 4 boxes puzzle i can give the solutions (solving this kind of puzzles with machine translations is kinda a pain ) .

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There is a new patch (1.07) on the , better download it since fixes some crashes ( i havn't seen one but still... ) .
On the same page there is a link for 2 screenshot with the solution of a puzzle that give no hints and even with the solution i don't get how the puzzle was supposed to work ( maybe i'm dumb it's a possibility ), if u can't go past the "give a starlight on the moon" puzzle u can get the solution there.
If someone is stuck at the 4 boxes puzzle i can give the solutions (solving this kind of puzzles with machine translations is kinda a pain ) .
there is a light shooting from the star, you have to see very closely, the blocks are for reflection, i remember it travels diagonally south east

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

there is a light shooting from the star, you have to see very closely, the blocks are for reflection, i remember it travels diagonally south east
i was there for like 2 hrs , didn't see any light... and can't see it even doing it with the solution, dunno. The fact that there is the solution right on the blog make me think that i'm not the only one =\.

Last edited:

Zomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you could, that would be awesome!

Zomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot! Now I can continue on this game.

d-one

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can I ask something? I am missing some cg after ending, how do I get it ?

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I been playing this for awhile and the one thing that bothers me is the atsmosphere thing. Is it just how the battle goes or is it nothing special? Also could someone explain what is "rush, inspiration, and smartness"?

OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can I ask something? I am missing some cg after ending, how do I get it ?
thats the GO endings for each chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.