What's new

[Gachopin island] 堕ちた楽園でキスをして / Kiss Me in the Fallen Eden (RJ168196)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ168196 堕ちた楽園でキスをして

anyone happen to know how to save in this game?
In the house, at the start you have to talk to the teddy bear in the other room, once you're given the cellphone you can access the menu, should be the symbol of an envelope.

rickyabp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How are people hooking this game? Just get flooded text with agth and didn't see any new threads with ITH. Anyone have a proper hook code? Tried this dev's previous game, and that agth couldn't catch much of the text much like a Wolf rpg game.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think it's made with the new rpg maker isnt it

dont think people have figured out how to hook the new one

rickyabp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Babylon 365 is made rpg maker VX, and newest one with VX ACE. Tried the standard /X3 /V /KS2 /KF, but that didn't help.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Babylon 365 is made rpg maker VX, and newest one with VX ACE. Tried the standard /X3 /V /KS2 /KF, but that didn't help.
I bought babylon 265 just now. It's 50% off, so why not.

To my surprise the author did not even pack his game...which means everything is just unencrypted and available out there. That's probably why you can't hook anything. Because there is no rgss2a file to hook from.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate it when people praise foreign games like this, makes me sad that ill never get the full ejoyment of the game due to language. im honestly right on the wall of buying it but... i god damn HATE using a translator...
I bought babylon 265 just now. It's 50% off, so why not.

To my surprise the author did not even pack his game...which means everything is just unencrypted and available out there. That's probably why you can't hook anything. Because there is no rgss2a file to hook from.
This (by my kowledge) is good news, it should be translatable than right?

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok so I cant make any promises but I will look into just how many scripts need to be translated and see what I can do. I have a pretty big backlog of ongoing translations as it is and i'm not sure how long they will take. I'm working on Life with Hermione(Finished soon), Ghost House Gun Sweeper, and the last bit of Daiteikoku.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's encrypted but that takes all of 5 seconds to unpack with all decrypter.

EDIT: Dear god, thats the biggest data file that I have ever seen. This is going to take awhile.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's encrypted but that takes all of 5 seconds to unpack with all decrypter.

EDIT: Dear god, thats the biggest data file that I have ever seen. This is going to take awhile.
Mind you B00marrows and I were talking about the previous game, Babylon 365 (RJ093058), not the game of the thread. If you want to translate...Well good luck brave translator.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn this game has the same problem of bibleviolet =\ can't hook anything but a constant " プ名マップ名マップ名マップ名マッ " , for bibleviolet there is a patch made from an user.
Hope someone with some skills with rpg maker engine can help with this problem =\

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I may look into translating both, i'm about 2 scripts away from knocking out Life with Hermione and the other 2 games are not that far behind.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I may look into translating both, i'm about 2 scripts away from knocking out Life with Hermione and the other 2 games are not that far behind.
Well Babylon 365 has 723 maps...alongside with database...And sometimes the author writes in barely understandable Engrish (I speak Japanese but still)...May the force be with you.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That sounds like a real joy but if the game is worth playing, it's worth trying to translate. I can always take some creative liberties in a few places to make sure it all makes sense if need be.

sunonrise

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really loving this game, but I couldn't get into the previous game. I've been pretty much playing it blind with no translation w/o much issue, but its a lot of talking to everyone to hit the right trigger to move forward. Hopefully someone finds a way around the string of repeating characters so i can actually tell somewhat what ppl are talking about x.x

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The hook code /HWN0:8@1F5D4:RGSS301.dll works with VNR atleast. :)
yeah works just fine with VNR thanks , u just need to find and select the right hooks , u need like 3 or 4 of them selected to see dialogs , menu text ( like items descriptions ) , dialogs choices etc.
There is one thing that bother me with VNR ( that's why i use ITH + tanslations aggregator if i can chose) every time i restart VNR keep deleting my hook codes , is there a way to tell the program to DON'T do that? (damn i'd like to CHOSE what i want to use and what not =_= damn automated things )

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm working on Menimisu (RJ127098) at the moment but when i'm finished with that would you guys like for me to translate Babylon 365 first or the new one?

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm working on Menimisu (RJ127098) at the moment but when i'm finished with that would you guys like for me to translate Babylon 365 first or the new one?
i think the new one would be better , babylon can be easly played with ITH or VNR , but the new one with that hook problem really could use a translation even partial. The hook few post before this works , but it's not easy to find out what u need to enable and some times u get a lot of text not needed that flood the translator and prevent you from gettin the translation of the things u need , for example there are random npcs ( a lot ) that constantly talk with a chat bubble , if u enable a certain hook ur translator constntli translate them , if u disable that hook u don't translate some ui text .... things like that.

(still thanks again at D_O_G for that hook because without that u CANT get any text other than the spam of "プ名マップ名マップ名マップ名マッ" )

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok I will start on the new one first then, I hope I can finish my current project sometime tonight and then I will start on it.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok I will start on the new one first then, I hope I can finish my current project sometime tonight and then I will start on it.
i'm looking forward for it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.