What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Gajumaru] がじゅまる Tenshin Shojo MURA MUSUME 転身少女村娘 RE180160 RJ180160

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not much to say about this game. You're a girl who can turn into 3 different kinds of magical girls: Swordswoman, Axewoman and Magician girl. Axewoman has big boobs and Magician is loli. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses against monsters.

So far in the demo the gameplay is pretty basic. You go into an area, it has monsters wandering around, there are chests in dead ends, you can just dodge everything and go to the next area. There's no experience or levels, stats are gained from equipment.

Monsters can grab you in combat and break your clothes a little bit but that's as far as it goes. If you lose a fight you get a scene depending on the monster you fought against. You end up at the start of the area you're in without clothes. You can get clothes back by transforming into another girl though. Not having clothes doesn't seem to affect anything.

In the demo I went through 3 areas. There's always 2-3 monster types in each area and there's a total of 4 different monsters and scenes with them.

In the third area which looks like it's inside a castle I found a key and there's a locked door but for some reason I can't open the door. If anyone's trying out the demo and figures what's the case with the door please post about it. I imagine there's a boss behind there and one more scene at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180160] 転身少女村娘

You need two keys. The first can be found from the dresser on the left, but only by the knight. The second can be found in the chest to the right, but you need the mage to undo the seal blocking the way.

No new scene for the boss, sadly.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's out now

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So does it have combat intimacy? Based on the preview images I'm not certain.

OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

So does it have combat intimacy? Based on the preview images I'm not certain.
It has, but it was only something like tentacles grabbing her, not going further than that. Hard to say if it goes further in the full version.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So does this game count as a loli game?

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the tags at the bottom of the thread say so

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey guys, i just bought the full version and im stuck in the beginning village. xD I talked to everyone but since i dont understand japanese i probably have to do something for someone but i dont know what. Can someone help, pretty pls? =3

Edit: Nevermind i found it. Had to pick up one of the red bottles in a house.

Last edited:

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is 1.8 GB?!

I bet 60% of that is music again.

E: Or it's because of the 800MB CG zip file.

Last edited:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

playable girl is virgin? hope hope ~~

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do I fight the ?mage? boss in the snow castle? I got up to him but when I enter the room nothing happens. Can't interact with him or anything.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game is 1.8 GB?!

I bet 60% of that is music again.

E: Or it's because of the 800MB CG zip file.
Yeah, usually some devs put up the CG as reward (mostly with password) once that you beaten the game, but holy dang 1.8 GB is way too much. I still haven't tried it out but hopefully theres much stuff on it.

EDIT:
Just managed to see the CG's and gotta say that that the reason it's really huge it has to be because the 3 heroines have the same CG's in-game (aside from some), but yeah, it's quite disappointing because the dev had to reuse the same pose, just adding the character into that position and there you have it.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

help i am also stuck at the mage in the snow mountain castle

doesnt matter what happen i cannot interact with it

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anybody has the save for this one?

help i am also stuck at the mage in the snow mountain castle

doesnt matter what happen i cannot interact with it
Do you have the other character already? if not, try to check out if you missed any scene

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i have all 6 characters already

Gamer23

Reputation score

playable girl is virgin? hope hope ~~
Yup she is still a virgin. The transformed girl protects the host body of the girl from harm, injury. She might b virgin but she still have sexual knowledge of things that happened to her in her transformed state.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there full combat rape in this game? Or are tentacles touching the limit?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

btw? no one has mentioned anything about the boss in snow mountain? i sm still stuck there story doesnt advance and already did all dungeons and extras and characters ....

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

btw? no one has mentioned anything about the boss in snow mountain? i sm still stuck there story doesnt advance and already did all dungeons and extras and characters ....
I think your game is bugged: events just start as soon as I walk into the room. I'm attaching my own save. See how it works.

Attachments