What's new

Game of Boners [English / WIP] Download Available!

Reputation score

Hi everyone! I would like to announce our adult RPG game, Game of Boners. It's another one of those RPG Maker MV game with 3D renders, but I believe Game of Boners distinguishes itself with its gritty story, unique setting and beautiful (static and animated) renders. There is a lot of custom work poured into it, from RMMV plugins and design to music and sound.

It includes voice acting, game maps made by a professional designer and unique game elements. While I put a lot of effort on creating a sexually gratifying experience, my main goal is to make an adult game that would also be fun to play without the adult scenes.

While the game has some similarities to GoT, it is NOT a direct parody of GoT, but it has its own story and own characters. The main theme is exploration. Exploring a fast world. It's a similar epic dark/gritty story to GoT, set in a relentless medieval world, with minimal magic/fantasy. Just like my first RPG Maker game (SUPERCREEP), there will be a heavy focus on choices and consequences. My main influences for Game of Boners were GoT, Berserk and Witcher 3.

It's a seemingly generic story about the coming of age of two siblings. You experience their journey from young adults, to adults. They live a life of despair, and go on a journey on becoming the (evil or kind, depending on your choices) rulers of the kingdoms. However, you find out early on that the journey is more sinister than that.

You get to control both the sister and the brother during your gameplay, where each have their own inventory, own followers, their own story and consequences to your choices. You will be able to switch between playing the siblings by sleeping.

You can watch the first few minutes, that explains the story of the (pre-Alpha) game, over here:

Website (teaser):

Direct download for the public release (v0.012b) can be found at:

The world map is huge, and every single part will be accessible:

Some of the (planned) game(play) mechanics:

- Animated 3D sex scenes (with different points of views).
- High resolution (1296x768 and ability to increase window size, thanks to RPG Maker MV)!
- Choices that affects the morality for the brother, and corruption for the sister, which affects the overall story.
- Build your own sex slave empire (buy/sell/train sex slaves).
- Active Time Battle combat.
- Build and track your relationships with other characters.
- Mining/Fishing/Gathering/Crafting (& more) gameplay elements
- Questing with NPC indicators (and skippable side quests)
- Voice acting (only vocal effects for now)
- Day and night cycle
- Most sexual themes you would expect in a medieval game; (Aka incest, S&M, rape etc.). No M/M or anything that would be considered more extreme than the ones mentioned.
- Build your own castle (hire guards, add rooms, wage wars(!) etc.).
- Fast-travel (like the Witcher 3).
- Full mouse controls similar to Point & Click games with custom made cursors (double click to sprint, click to interact, hold to move, full mouse combat etc.)
- Right click to hide message box (annoyance in most adult RPG Maker games!)

A few pre-Alpha screenshots (click for full image):

While there are tons of fantasy adult RPG games, there aren't many that have a gritty world, with minimal magic. I'd love to hear from you guys if a game like this interests you at all.

I look forward to any replies.

Best,

Lawina / Boner Games

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Game of Boners [English / WIP] Download Available!

Godd*mn... I sure as hell not sure how I missed this one so far.

Boy I didn't really give much to it based on the screens and the post and the lack of comments, but I just tried and it this is one of those gems, that is actually quality work.

Really, really great job! I'm sure as hell dropping by to check progress on Patreon. :)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Boy I didn't really give much to it based on the screens and the post and the lack of comments, but I just tried and it this is one of those gems, that is actually quality work.

Really, really great job! I'm sure as hell dropping by to check progress on Patreon. :)
Okay, now you got my attention. I may have to try it.

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's actually 1 of few rpgmaker games that has an unique style.
That must have taken a lot of work.

From what i played it looks very promising. Also i like u can play the game with 2 characters and switch between then.

Is there actually a way to escape that room with the sister in this version?

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

It's actually 1 of few rpgmaker games that has an unique style.
That must have taken a lot of work.

From what i played it looks very promising. Also i like u can play the game with 2 characters and switch between then.

Is there actually a way to escape that room with the sister in this version?
Wow, thanks a lot for the nice feedback, guys!

And to answer your questions, crazybat:

No, unfortunately not, but the Patreon version will have a public release soon. She leaves the room in that one.

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you going back to monthly updates for GoB or Supercreep now? (or both?)

BooFoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how long is the alpha?

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

Are you going back to monthly updates for GoB or Supercreep now? (or both?)
Yes, most definitely! A huge update for SUPERCREEP will release in April, and afterwards I'm going for at least a smaller update every month, instead of a large update every X months. The reason things have been a bit slow is because of .

how long is the alpha?
About 1 hour if you run through it, and 2-3 hours if you take your time, and do all the side quests/activities.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Great game, the style reminds me of Dink Smallwood. :D

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, most definitely! A huge update for SUPERCREEP will release in April, and afterwards I'm going for at least a smaller update every month, instead of a large update every X months. The reason things have been a bit slow is because of my upcoming project
<3 much love, looking forward to those updates and looking forward to learning more about school of lust. Judging by the guy on the site will it have Shota content by any chance?

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

<3 much love, looking forward to those updates and looking forward to learning more about school of lust. Judging by the guy on the site will it have Shota content by any chance?
Thank you, cyberonic :D I'm quite excited about School of Lust. I'm co-developing it with a huge team of talented people. And yes, it will most definitely include shota content!

The main story is about a young boy, that suddenly gets transferred to a new prestige and mysterious school. A school that only has female students. He slowly unravels the reason why he was transferred to this exclusive school, and why the female students are slowly disappearing. The gameplay is very much inspired by the Persona series, mixed with some Legend of Zelda. However, the main different is that it has very light fantasy elements (and obviously lots of sex). Instead of fighting monsters, you're taming girls.

You get the same freedom on what to do every day (as you do in Persona). Work to earn money, spend your time with the girls to build your relationship, buy them gifts, study in the library to increase your knowledge, continue to fight your way in the "dungeon" etc. etc.

I'm working on the dialogue animations right now:

I'll post more info soon ;)

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excellent, as there's a serious lack of western Shota games.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have a question on skill usage - are skills supposed to take both mana & TP?

During combat I can only use skills when I have the TP to match their cost, but when I use the skill it's using both mana and TP.

IE. Dual Attack states it cost's "30", can only be used when I have 30+ TP, and when used uses 30 TP and 15 mana.

Note - I'm using the latest public release version (0.12b iirc), not the patreon version.

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

Have a question on skill usage - are skills supposed to take both mana & TP?

During combat I can only use skills when I have the TP to match their cost, but when I use the skill it's using both mana and TP.

IE. Dual Attack states it cost's "30", can only be used when I have 30+ TP, and when used uses 30 TP and 15 mana.

Note - I'm using the latest public release version (0.12b iirc), not the patreon version.
Hi there! You're correct. You can build up TP with each (regular) attack. Mana is used for pretty much all special attacks (as there isn't a lot of magic in the game).

banana97

Reputation score

i've played many erotic patreon games but Game of Boners seems like the game with the most potential. amazing job! and are you planning to add incest scenes and where is the parents?

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

i've played many erotic patreon games but Game of Boners seems like the game with the most potential. amazing job! and are you planning to add incest scenes and where is the parents?
Thank you for the nice feedback :) Incest will be certainly be part of the game. I can't spoil anything about the parents yet, as I would be spoiling a major part of the story.

Theodosius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow, new level of games with daz models oO

Fenix34

Reputation score

Glad I found this one. Even the running around graphics are better than most. Really enjoyed the demo. Loving the sister.

The last teaser pic you included with the girl masturbating, is that in the demo version?