What's new

SIM [ gamecolon ] [ ゲームコロン] Sealed Room Breed 2 / 密室ブリード2 RE131930 RJ131930

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

unlike the first one, this doesn't seem be loli.

Seems to be very similar to the first. i hope it has some new features.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 密室ブリード2 (Secert room bleed 2)

Oh god! D:
I hope there's a way to be nicer in the full version... I was experimenting with the buttons and I accidentally whipped the shit out of her!! :eek:

This game may be a little too strong for my tastes...

R

Ryka

Who would build a character just to allow people to pay money just to treat them like shit?

.... That is kind of counter intuitive. If you hate the character that much, don't buy the game she's in. That's the worst you could do to them.

I do not understand the torture fetish.

R

Ryka

Good point. I hate to knock on different fetishes than my own, but should this dev even be given the time of day?

EDIT: This was in response to a post that was deleted. Making the above statement look like a reply to the wrong person.

Last edited:

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I must say I'm looking forward to this game. Hopefully it will (like the first) feature a wide range of endings, I must say those were a great draw, sufficiently challenging to achieve without being too counter-intuitive.

It's rather ironic to end up caring for a character especially in a torture/capture based game, but I did. I did nudge her development in the direction I wanted but still made sure she was never pushed too far, watching her needs, etc.

Hope the developer allows an endless mode after achieving an end, or maybe like JSK-esque games, rewarding a different position after the "end".

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good point. I hate to knock on different fetishes than my own, but should this dev even be given the time of day?
"Stop liking things I don't like!"

I don't like guro/torture either, but I'm not going to hate on them for it. No real people are being injured, so who cares. Leave it alone if it isn't your cup-o-tea. The rest of your messages were fine until the "but should this dev be given the time of day".

Anyways how focused on guro/torture is it? The screenshot makes it seem like there are a lot of normal actions you can perform with her. I hope that's true. Only the last few look really bad. All these dungeon sim girl type games always go pretty guro for some reason.

Last edited:

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyways how focused on guro/torture is it? The screenshot makes it seem like there are a lot of normal actions you can perform with her. I hope that's true. Only the last few look really bad.
You should try the demo and find out... T-T
I can honestly say that I don't normally feel anything for digital characters, but the girl's voice is really, REALLY horrifyingly realistic. I said before, I accidentally whipped her (I didn't know what the button was for) and I could feel my stomach twist. It physically hurt me.

God damn that sound design!!

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyways how focused on guro/torture is it? The screenshot makes it seem like there are a lot of normal actions you can perform with her. I hope that's true. Only the last few look really bad. All these dungeon sim girl type games always go pretty guro for some reason.
Have you tried the first one? Because the action menu for both games 1 and 2 (demo only) are practically identical. Here's a guy hoping more actions are added before the release (please...more anal positions...:(). Anyways almost all actions are normal, the most "torture" actions would merely be whipping and candle wax. Guro wise there's practically none, there's one action to clear her bowels, heavily pixelized in Sealed Room Breed 1 and doesn't affect progress at all should you choose to skip it.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't like guro/torture either, but I'm not going to hate on them for it. No real people are being injured, so who cares. Leave it alone if it isn't your cup-o-tea. The rest of your messages were fine until the "but should this dev be given the time of day".

From what I played on the demo the only torture item you can use is the whip and much like the first game it just leaves a red mark that trickles a little blood, nothing gory. It also looks like the candle and enema are back but you can't use them in the demo. I never got all the endings in the first game but from what I played there wasn't any gore or much blood except from the little that trickles from whip marks.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Perhaps this will Help You all

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22072

So sory , If there are some Misstranslation

But I think it will help You atleast to understand how to play it

Again , it was the first game

Perhaps there are some change in the 2'nd game

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Your logic is twisted.

I'll probably get a shitload of bad rep' again for this, but I don't see anything wrong with people expressing their dislike or discomfort with some "games". Like you, I don't mind some ryona sometimes, but I can see why gratuitous guro "games", probably covered up with some basic hentai stuff to make them appear tamer, could be considered as borderline sick by others.

Why shouldn't it work both ways ? You don't see me spamming all the threads of games that I dislike for whatever reason, but if I feel like commenting on a game I will do so, in good or bad. Anyone should be able to do so, within the boundaries of the rules of this forum of course.

"Leave it alone if it isn't your cup-o-tea", otherwise said just ignore it if you don't like it, eh ?

Last edited:

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To reiterate; the first game had plain old h options, which was all I ever bothered with, and you could still get a "good end" with only them.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No I didn't play the first one to know how it is, and I usually don't download demos x.X Sounds like it isn't too bad though.

Your logic is twisted.

I'll probably get a shitload of bad rep' again for this, but I don't see anything wrong with people expressing their dislike or discomfort with some "games". Like you,
Herp derp, reading is hard. You wasted a lot of text talking about something you didn't even need to. I said: "Your messages were fine until the "Should we even give this dev the time of day?"", trying to scare people off or shame people who enjoy the product just because it has potential violence/guro or whatever. That kind of statement should be reserved for asshole devs or people who make shit games, not somebody that just likes certain fetishes x.X

I don't care if people give their opinion on things, but trying to tell other people that they shouldn't enjoy something because they don't? That's what I have a problem with. There was no reason to try to put down the dev just because of the content of their games.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please don't turn this thread into a giant debate/argument.

OP
H

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game is officially out. Didn't find any download links thought.

grazer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why shouldn't it work both ways ? You don't see me spamming all the threads of games that I dislike for whatever reason, but if I feel like commenting on a game I will do so, in good or bad. Anyone should be able to do so, within the boundaries of the rules of this forum of course.
1: We can comment on comments, too.
2: This wasn't really a comment on the game. Lila obviously hasn't even played it. 'I don't like this, so we shouldn't pay the dev any attention' is massively conceited. It's also extremely silly, considering the character isn't real and this is ulmf, a forum filled with games about girls getting raped.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

uploading to mega right now give me 10 or so minutes

edit: done

Last edited:

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does any one have a full save?