What's new

Games where female protagonist kills enemies through sex/seduction?

abadguy87

Lurker
Reputation score
Looking for games where you play as a female protagonist that kills enemies (not necessarily monsters) through sex. VNs where you seduce men and lure them to kill them would also work.

OP
A

abadguy87

Lurker
Reputation score
Something like this:

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
For example? They have lots of games but I haven't been able to find one with this theme.
What do you mean for example? All of their latest games have sex attack. Did you even try it?

OP
A

abadguy87

Lurker
Reputation score
What do you mean for example? All of their latest games have sex attack. Did you even try it?
I meant what games would you recommend, they have a ton of games I can't possibly test them all.

pufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In LonaRPG, if you go the succubus route, you can explode enemy while reverse-raping them. But you'll probably need to cheat to be able to play like that comfortably as the stamina requirement is quite high.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I meant what games would you recommend, they have a ton of games I can't possibly test them all.
Ideology in Friction is the only one officialy released in english, that should be a start.
Or wait for Samurai Vandalism that's currently on localisation progress.

Their older games is underwhelming compared to Ideology in Friction, but The Heiress & Meritocracy of Oni Blade is pretty good if you liked Ideology in Friction. That's about it.

Ryuga7111111

Reputation score
In LonaRPG, if you go the succubus route, you can explode enemy while reverse-raping them. But you'll probably need to cheat to be able to play like that comfortably as the stamina requirement is quite high.
How do you do that though? I gt the succubus trait, bt even after I use the juice skill, it doesn't do anything except show a scene

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
H games like that are pretty rare, but I do know a few.
Karryn's Prison
Sword Girl Saya-Cool Rikujo Different World RJ275785,
Cool J K Crisis, illumina

pufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you do that though? I gt the succubus trait, bt even after I use the juice skill, it doesn't do anything except show a scene
You need to have stamina high enough for your sex attack to overkill. During the juicing you need to tap the key associated with the action being performed (e.g. X if it a blowie is in progress) to deal damage, the normal action to key mapping will be switched to the sex one once you initiate juicing.