What's new

RPG NTR [毛ガニ研究室 / kegani laboratory] 聖樹のバラ姫 / The Rose Princess of the Holy Tree (RJ209286 / RE209286)

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
During the mission in an underground prison (5th, just after escaping a sorcerer) a mohawk bandit is supposed to kidnap the Princess by standing next to her, but every time he's interrupted by a nameless subordinate of MC and just stop trying. What should I do to progress the event further (if it is even possible)?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
During the mission in an underground prison (5th, just after escaping a sorcerer) a mohawk bandit is supposed to kidnap the Princess by standing next to her, but every time he's interrupted by a nameless subordinate of MC and just stop trying. What should I do to progress the event further (if it is even possible)?
I think you can't get them kidnapped until there's actual 'villain' around.

I think around map 10? Is when the pope-dude should be showing up, that's the time I know the princess can get kidnapped.
(the dancer seem to only NTR-able from turban guy)
Frankly given the amount of waiting required I'd just go clear the story and unlock all the scenes (which seem to include even pre-H stuffs too)

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think you can't get them kidnapped until there's actual 'villain' around.

I think around map 10? Is when the pope-dude should be showing up, that's the time I know the princess can get kidnapped.
(the dancer seem to only NTR-able from turban guy)
Frankly given the amount of waiting required I'd just go clear the story and unlock all the scenes (which seem to include even pre-H stuffs too)
Not sure when but I have had my princess kidnapped on a mission. Not sure what happens after that because I failed the mission.

A problem I have with the game is that a mission is either super easy or super hard. The super hard missions is usually easy most of the part with a single boss that can one shot you. I'm on the map with the mage standing still by the pentagram and I have no idea how to damage him. I don't have anyone who can deal damage on him and if he hits any of my characters they die in a single shot.
Either I have to grind easy maps until have lots more levels or there is some item to kill him.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not sure when but I have had my princess kidnapped on a mission. Not sure what happens after that because I failed the mission.

A problem I have with the game is that a mission is either super easy or super hard. The super hard missions is usually easy most of the part with a single boss that can one shot you. I'm on the map with the mage standing still by the pentagram and I have no idea how to damage him. I don't have anyone who can deal damage on him and if he hits any of my characters they die in a single shot.
Either I have to grind easy maps until have lots more levels or there is some item to kill him.
You have to use the orb in the mc's inventory.

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does any one have the first game 光輝の巫女 Shrine Maiden of The Divine Shine. the thread for it is dead and has no links i've been looking for it.

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score
clearly I'm dumb, but is it the healing dance or the extra turn dance from the dancer that adds lewdness?

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how can i get trough this level where my party is in a room and in the begining the guy with the horse going up on the map and make a hole?i can kill almost all the enemis only 2 i cant a guy with a hood and a demon but the demon is not moving.i went up to the hole with all of my guys but i can do nothing with the hole. what i suppos to do?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
how can i get trough this level where my party is in a room and in the begining the guy with the horse going up on the map and make a hole?i can kill almost all the enemis only 2 i cant a guy with a hood and a demon but the demon is not moving.i went up to the hole with all of my guys but i can do nothing with the hole. what i suppos to do?
u need to place the blonde girl on the hole in the nord-est part of the map.
or kill the demon with ranged attack if u have, strong enough, ranged unit.

btw, there is a txt inside game folder with a decent walktrough made by the dev. (its all in jap obviously)

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
u need to place the blonde girl on the hole in the nord-est part of the map.
or kill the demon with ranged attack if u have, strong enough, ranged unit.

btw, there is a txt inside game folder with a decent walktrough made by the dev. (its all in jap obviously)
thanks

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
see below:

create a shortcut of the game
in "destination" add the path of agth between the -->" "<-- then write /x3
the final result will be someting like this:

"C:\\AGTH_folder\agth.exe" /x3 "C:\\user\documents\Hentai_games_folder\game.exe"

the first path is the location of the aght.exe
then u have the aght code /x3
then u have the path of the game

then click apply, ok and launch the game via this new shortcut
with the game u can see now a window of agth alredy open, good.
play the game a little and see some dialogue.

now go in the agth window and in the "option" click "auto copy to clipboard" and "suppress repetition prhase", and click OK
then click and open the treadhs list and see one by one, the right one with the right dialoge. that can be a little frustating but its a necessary step.
when u have found the right treadh, reduce to icon the agth window and open chiitrans2. open chii2 WITHOUT select any game, just open it from their istallation folder, nothing more.
little remind: dont use chii LITE, dosent work, ever. use only chiitrans2
now click the button in the middle, next right to blue arrow "traslate text from clipboard"

done.

now agth will extract the right dialoge from the game and send them inside clipboard, and then chiitrans2 will read the clipboard and traslate everything will be inside them.

its not complicated, just little tedious and time consuming. expecially to find the right treadh in agth window.
but with this metod u can play every game made with srpg studios.

i know other people have find similar solution using VNreader but i hate that program so, if u whant to try that path u need to go dig in google and search for yourself.
Thank you for the help but by destination do yo mean go into to properties and if so do you put it in target or stat in? Also do you put where the name of your folder in AGTH_folder or type it like that. Sorry for not asking sooner but missed your comment in the spoilers until today.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thank you for the help but by destination do yo mean go into to properties and if so do you put it in target or stat in? Also do you put where the name of your folder in AGTH_folder or type it like that. Sorry for not asking sooner but missed your comment in the spoilers until today.
try to follow this guide
read this:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
try to follow this guide
read this:
Alright go it to bring up the agth window and game but it is not showing any text and just says ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData. And where do you click to
open the treadhs list. Sorry for asking all the questions I've always used chii trans before and hardly ever used agth before.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Alright go it to bring up the agth window and game but it is not showing any text and just says ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData. And where do you click to
open the treadhs list. Sorry for asking all the questions I've always used chii trans before and hardly ever used agth before.
other nice guide

basically, after u have opened both agth window and game u need to play a bit (in order to show some dialogue), then in the agth window you will se a drop down bar, that its the list of all treadh generate by the game, but only one (or two for some fucked up games) is the right one.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
other nice guide

basically, after u have opened both agth window and game u need to play a bit (in order to show some dialogue), then in the agth window you will se a drop down bar, that its the list of all treadh generate by the game, but only one (or two for some fucked up games) is the right one.
No matter much text what I see I can't get text to show. Is it a problem with my shortcut here is what I typed in just in case C:\agth\agth.exe /x3 "C:\Users\david\Documents\聖樹のバラ姫\game.exe. Also I'm using agth version 2011.5.9. Am I suppossed to download something else because it only contains agth.exe and agth.dll. Again sorry for all the questions.

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so I'm game overing as soon as the level starts on level 19. At least I think it's 19, whatever the level after you fight the mage on the pentagram and die with the orb in the inventory. Any idea what could be causing it?

Edit: Ah shit, I think it's because I had the MC die with the orb thing and now he's not in my party, so as soon as the next mission starts it's game over. And of course, I don't have a recent save. Shit

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No matter much text what I see I can't get text to show. Is it a problem with my shortcut here is what I typed in just in case C:\agth\agth.exe /x3 "C:\Users\david\Documents\聖樹のバラ姫\game.exe. Also I'm using
agth version 2011.5.9. Am I suppossed to download something else because it only contains agth.exe and agth.dll. Again sorry for all the questions.
dont worry, agth have only 2 file, exe and dll.
btw, delete all text in target field, and copy exactly this one;

"C:\agth\agth.exe" /x3 "C:\Users\david\Documents\聖樹のバラ姫\game.exe"

so I'm game overing as soon as the level starts on level 19. At least I think it's 19, whatever the level after you fight the mage on the pentagram and die with the orb in the inventory. Any idea what could be causing it?

Edit: Ah shit, I think it's because I had the MC die with the orb thing and now he's not in my party, so as soon as the next mission starts it's game over. And of course, I don't have a recent save. Shit
well thats bad. try this:
at the beginning of every stage u can manage ur unit. u can change equip and select what unit will be in battle.
check if MC is highlighted (first option during battle preparetion), if its not then he dont will be on the battlefield.

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well thats bad. try this:
at the beginning of every stage u can manage ur unit. u can change equip and select what unit will be in battle.
check if MC is highlighted (first option during battle preparetion), if its not then he dont will be on the battlefield.
Yeah, I checked that, he's not even in my selection screen, he's straight up gone

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah, I checked that, he's not even in my selection screen, he's straight up gone
argh...
well, i dont know how to help now, mostly because i dont rememeber how i have pass that stage.
if u dont have any save close to that point u must go straight to start a new game.

btw, if that can help, this is my saves plus enviroment file to fully unlock the gallery

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score
btw, if that can help, this is my saves plus enviroment file to fully unlock the gallery
thanks for the save. My last save is only like, 5 chapters back so it's not too terrible