What's new

RPG NTR [毛ガニ研究室] NTRハウス (RJ257752)

XtreamZeal

Lurker
Reputation score
I used Rampage while playing as Hunter, not sure who else has access to it.

To get the town/peeping scenes you need to stay in the castle in the morning instead of fighting. Then go to your room and when possible go to town. After you see all the town scenes for a specific girl, you'll be able to see the peeping scenes at night your room.

As for armor, there are are some set items (purple, guaranteed to drop in 8 star zones i think) which give additional modifiers. But I mostly used whatever gave me more block, life , and resistances. I ended up with max physical and piercing resists, so I went to fight dungeons which has those monsters.

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here save file for v1.5, i put everything in save folder here, if theres a problem with the save file pls tell me. i unlock it after i beat the game once tho...
save file location : C: > user > (your username) > appdata > locallow > keganilab > ntrhouse

edit : dont forget to back up your save folder first before overwrite it, since i dont know if it doesnt work

Attachments

loli_Kyn

Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump threads.
Всем добрый день. Подскажите похожие игры. например - Ntr House
Good day everyone. Tell me similar games. eg - Ntr House

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Всем добрый день. Подскажите похожие игры. например - Ntr House
Good day everyone. Tell me similar games. eg - Ntr House
Not sure what you're looking for in "similar games." Just look at the other games by this group.