What's new

[Complete - Full] [GapTax] エージェントレオナ/Agent Leona v1.02 ENG Translation (RE214899)

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
*While old save files will work, you will notice that some text in-game will remain untranslated for some reason (like the save file menu text), these are fixed when you choose to start a new game.*

Hey again. Nobody asked for nor expected this, so here it is. It's finally done. Here's a fully translated version of what I believe is the developer, GapTax's first game. You might remember them from Thunder Steel Raiouger, another fantastic title. (Heavy NTR though, be warned) This title is shorter than that game and is mostly linear with no combat mechanics. Anyways, this is the latest v1.02 version from DLSite which is found :

First off, special thanks to @Hurrican016 for testing out bugs/crashes and picking out the mistakes that are present in the translation. Thanks again!

Small note about the gameplay, most of the H-scenes unlock by reaching a certain threshold (like most corruption-typed games) and some of the dialogue change when you are in a certain state. The recollection room is also available right from the beginning, it's accessible via the mailbox literally one screen away after starting a new game. There's an option inside to unlock all scenes too. I've even added a picture to show where it is located in case you still can't find it.

Please let me know if there are any major issues with the translated version of the game, like game freezes, crashes etc. We've both tried our best to make sure there aren't any but there might still be a couple of them that we might've missed.

There's a currently known bug where interacting with Policeman 3 scene in the recollection room simply plays the Policeman 1 scene instead. That's an issue present in the untranslated version of the game too so yeah, it's a known bug.

Nothing much else to say really, just support the developers if you really like the game. Feel free to share this around, don't charge for this free translation and fap responsibly!

-dcmatr

UPDATE #1:
I've fixed the following minor errors present in the default version of the translation:
- The old man's first dialogue near the researcher's cabin has no speaker header.
- Incorrect dialogue when speaking to the village chief before examining the locked path to the mountain.
- Repeated dialogue in some scenes.
It's been uploaded as a patch-only file attached to this post called vers_03.
This separate file contains all the existing translations too, so it will work on the original Japanese version right away.
Please continue reporting any typos/mistakes/errors etc you find! Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
dcmatr

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
Whoops, I'm derp. Just updated the OP to have the translation file attached.

Lingfing

Reputation score
anyone have a different save? for some reason the peeping tom cutscenes wont work for me

OP
dcmatr

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone have a different save? for some reason the peeping tom cutscenes wont work for me
In what way? Is there an error message that appears when attempting to view the scenes?

OP
dcmatr

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah I just get a black screen with nothing else
Did this happen when viewing the scene naturally via the story or from the recollection room? Does this occur for any other scenes of that type? There are 4 scenes total with the voyeur, are the rest fine and just the first one is bugged for you?

I did a quick test with a fresh copy of the game (v1.02) and I didn't encounter any issues - If you don't have any error messages and just a black screen it's hard to pinpoint what's causing the issue. Could you check if this happens with the base game without the translation patch applied as well? It might be an issue with the copy you have then if it also happens there.

Oir

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
What an awesome surprise! Thank you for the translation for what looks like a pretty cool game!
Does this game have NTR like Thunder Goddess or is it pretty different in that regard?

fool013

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
What an awesome surprise! Thank you for the translation for what looks like a pretty cool game!
Does this game have NTR like Thunder Goddess or is it pretty different in that regard?
No NTR, completely different.

Reactions: Oir
OP
dcmatr

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
Yup, no NTR unlike Raiouger, it's just corruption mechanics. Pretty linear and short too, about half of Raiouger's content, or even less. Hey, might be a fun little excursion if you like the artstyle at least!