What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Shota [GapTax] 爆災雷鋼ライオウガー (RJ241553)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A surprisingly good and fun game is pop up this week on my feed;

dlsite link:

Story
An evil organization want use mecha to conquer the world, in order to stop them a mecha pilot and is BF will fight them on a isolated island.
but while during the day the couple fight to protect the island (and the world), during free time, and with the help of a blackmail, villager people will try to be (deeply) intimate with the lady...

Gameplay

the structure of the game is a classic rpg maker game, but is divided in 2 part, village exploration and combat field.

while in the village we can go around as the mc guy or he's red hair girlfriend, and of course the events that will we find in the village will change accordingly.
as a guy there is little to do unless chat with people, find some adult film of an important lady npc, upgrade our mecha, buy useful combat items and start field expedition (aka, combat mode).
the girl however have more "interactivity" with the village people that depend by his lust meter, that will raise each day and with specific events.
the game have a time (day) limit and in order to unlock the good end we will must defeat the bad villain mecha before a specific day.

just like already said, while we play as the guy we can start field expedition, where we use our mecha to defeat other mecha, reach the end of that mini-dungeon and defeat the local boss. upon win over the boss of a dungeon or after losing a fight, one day will pass and events will progress. events are tied to specific days and can be seen in the recollection room after we have passed that day even if we haven't seen them while in-game, there is also a button that unlock every ending scene.
there 4 different bad ending, each of them is tied to a specific npc.

the corruption system is not original or fantastic but it works and it's enjoiable. a fun game to play for sure, with good ntr events.

controls:
classic rpg maker system.

Tags:
Clothed - Netorare - Ashamed - Humiliation - Coercion/Compulsion - Shota (one of the stealer is a kid)

Last edited by a moderator:

gigvigilance

Lurker
Reputation score
Pretty simple and solid game, sadly during the free roam after the bad end I really just wished that we were able to change the costumes of the Female MC, I think in his previous game, Agent Leona, had key items that can change the costumes. Btw, does the circle interaction thing that's on the female mc's recollection room has any significance or does it just tell hints because I just power through the game w/o hooking because i was lazy lol.

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty simple and solid game, sadly during the free roam after the bad end I really just wished that we were able to change the costumes of the Female MC, I think in his previous game, Agent Leona, had key items that can change the costumes. Btw, does the circle interaction thing that's on the female mc's recollection room has any significance or does it just tell hints because I just power through the game w/o hooking because i was lazy lol.
If you're talking about the red button on the wall, it unlocks all the scenes.

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No no, its a button beside the shota's recollection row on the very top left side, it looks like a panel or something.
it's a simple hint on how the cg room works.
here the traslation: "When the event generation day is passed excluding part, the memoirs scene is automatically registered"

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Great Game...
too bad it is MV...
but at least the NTR is at acceptable level (man this game gave me red haired fetish)

btw after defeating the big bad boss (using cheat), I'm stuck with the male protag

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
what is the good end? i've beaten the final boss (i believe it's the one on the top left mission where you fight like 4 bosses)
and i managed to beat it in day 4 (day one get money to upgrade the bot twice and buy two 50mp books for the jet)
but after i win, i still have to choose a bad ending(the little kid looks to be unlocked by default)
i did NO event with the wife (not even changed to her side to see the blackmail)
is there a good ending at all?

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game is getting a small content update in about 2weeks, which includes a new outfit (white dress).

nimodae

Reputation score
Game is getting a small content update in about 2weeks, which includes a new outfit (white dress).
Yeah, looking forward to that.
Despite it being simple, I really like this game.
Some of the scenarios are pretty standard, but I really like that you can see Asuka on your monitor when doing missions. Nice touch.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
what is the good end? i've beaten the final boss (i believe it's the one on the top left mission where you fight like 4 bosses)
and i managed to beat it in day 4 (day one get money to upgrade the bot twice and buy two 50mp books for the jet)
but after i win, i still have to choose a bad ending(the little kid looks to be unlocked by default)
i did NO event with the wife (not even changed to her side to see the blackmail)
is there a good ending at all?
I think if you get 'good end' (clear final mission before day 10) it just gives a quick summary of the aftermath, then put you in the 'you didn't win in 10 days' world.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They already announced it would release 26 march 2020

Well if you can't wait you can play the unofficial translation one, it is pretry decent

Urtlamamen

Reputation score
would they localize "kid" into "gnome"?
i'm still sour about that, don't blame me.......

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
would they localize "kid" into "gnome"?
i'm still sour about that, don't blame me.......
Huh, oh yeah, forgot they did that lmao.

On the bright side, since there's already a fan translation, it should be pretty easy to patch over those events since the scenes are stored in the maps, rather than in commentevents

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
:v So apparently the game just got an update that add more contents in the free mode (i.e. after the main story)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
On a side note, from the dev's ci-en:
"I think it's wonderful that we are now able to interact with people from many different countries through the Futanari. "
Referencing the Fakku thing that showed how Europe is full of futa fans.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just as a heads up for anyone who cares: Kagura Games' officially translated (and uncensored) version releases tomorrow on the 15th. I'm personally really excited for it. This is the only game from GapTax I've actually enjoyed playing, and I absolutely loved it.

hsjqkhsbwqjhs

Reputation score
This game got censored and GNOMED by kagura which is weird cus their last game was fine with its SS content
Anyway I recommend pirating this game or skipping it entirely to not support the censorship behavior they seem to be reverting to again​

Last edited:

Sitas

Reputation score
Just as a heads up for anyone who cares: Kagura Games' officially translated (and uncensored) version releases tomorrow on the 15th. I'm personally really excited for it. This is the only game from GapTax I've actually enjoyed playing, and I absolutely loved it.
Didn't this game got translated already?
I mean, yeah it was "just" a fan translation but still...
Please don't tell me that they just took that fan translation and sold it themselves...