What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
O Dlsite got updated, now we just gotta wait for Link.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Btw, author mention that the next update, 1.05, will be the final update for this game :v

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Damn DMM and its slowness...
Usually DMM got the update / release first, so it's probably a question of reviewing the new content to make sure it's OK with DMM regulation.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Good thing he updates the update product separately, was fun waiting 2 weeks the 1st time cause wrong region-locked ................

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll just wait for 1.05, haven't played the game so far and I don't feel like replaying it just for the final version. It's looking pretty good so far so Im looking forward to it.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Waiting for @KHTA to save us
Oh awesome, now I can have fun purposely watching you guys suffer!

I might upload the files in a week or 3...depends on my motivation to upload over a 1.3 gb file.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh awesome, now I can have fun purposely watching you guys suffer!

I might upload the files in a week or 3...depends on my motivation to upload over a 1.3 gb file.
KHTA... Don't be that person. Come on, share with then the toy you wouldn't like if it was with you.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
KHTA... Don't be that person. Come on, share with then the toy you wouldn't like if it was with you.
It wouldn't be me....I would buy it lol.

Anywho, the files can already be found in the usual spot but I wanted to mess with the Shira since they said they are specifically waiting on me to upload the files that's easily downloadable. Already had one person figure it out shortly after I finished uploading the files lol.

I mess with people, it's what I do. Especially if they think I'm their savior.

@1qwerty
Even if it's to mess with people, I wouldn't recommend to others a download I wasn't 100% sure about.

1qwerty

Reputation score

Anywho, the files can already be found in the usual spot but I wanted to mess with the Shira since they said they are specifically waiting on me to upload the files that's easily downloadable. Already had one person figure it out shortly after I finished uploading the files lol.

@1qwerty
Even if it's to mess with people, I wouldn't recommend to others a download I wasn't 100% sure about.

It works. Ive tested it. There is a problem with old saves cause this is a chinese thing. But it works.

Btw is the airi and toko scenes meant for 1.05. Those are the only ones i cant find.

Last edited:

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oi, i know the spot, just didnt think youd be so quick bout it haha
also, only a full save or walkthrough for new scenes

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ You should be able to "cheat start" now to around day 8, just use that with the different paths and you'll get everything fast

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
According to the moonrunes in cheat start selection, If you warp to day 8 you can unlock a majority of the scenes but not all of them, sadly, generally all except the second to third scene for each character from 1st week in regular playthrough, depending on how many times they show up in 9th day.
I would suggest waiting for a complete save if you want all the scenes

Last edited:

kagerou783

Reputation score
Here is the 1.04 patch:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Btw is the airi and toko scenes meant for 1.05. Those are the only ones i cant find.
They aren't there, was majorly disappointed.
Game has some major bugs as well. Kano's third scene with the first year boy can bug out making them invisible after you've watched it for the first time. Ai's second scene with the teacher has a chance of soft locking the game.
I haven't fully tried, but it seems hard to get the harem or fully NTR'ed for day 10 to unlock without using cheat.
Kano's second scene with the teacher isn't possible to unlock, at least for my game. She has no scene with him on day 9 and using the cheat goes straight to her third scene with him.
Outside of day 10 content, almost nothing was done with Airi and Toko.
Outside of day 10 content, very little was added PL/Netori wise. Day 9 just features the same morning/noon/evening scenes from day 5 and 8 just now you can do the 3rd level of groping for the 3 side heroines.
Day 9 features shorten versions (non-H wise) to scenes seen on previous days (Toko with teacher is from day 4, Airi with teacher is from day 8, Airi with 2nd Year is from day 8, Kano with 1st Year is from day 3, Kano with 2nd Year is from day 1, Ai with 2nd Year is from day 5, Ai with teacher is from day 3, Ai with 1st Year is from day day 5, Izumi with 1st year is from day 3).
Harem scenes...are really bland, like dev just couldn't think of a good way to do first person harem scene. So he created 3....that are exactly the same just with higher numbers of girls.
The infirmary scene is even more out of place than it was before.
Airi's 2nd mini scene with 1st year boy is just the MC hearing them, no visual. Airi's 1st mini scene with teacher is the same. Airi's 1st mini scene with 2nd year boy is a aftermath of what they did in the infirmary while you were unconscious. Toko's 2nd mini scene with teacher is a aftermath scene like Airi's 1st mini scene with 1st year boy. All of these could have been made viewable (for us) through the same method as the NTR scenes.
Toko has no 2nd mini scene with 1st year boy or 2nd year boy.
Mini scenes still aren't reflected in recollection.
The scene with MC playing with both Airi's and Izumi's breasts isn't there.
9 playable days is still not enough time to do everything required to get on certain routes.
Still have to purposely lower Toko and Airi's affection to get them on NTR route.
Ai still takes too many damn events to get to her netori stuff.

Though there are good things.
Good variety on the side girls scenes with the other guys.
Day 10 NTR stuff was actually pretty damn good. Though the final scene would have been more awesome if fully animated and longer.
The cheat really speeds things up. You still have to go back for older content but makes newer content really easy to obtain.
Airi's 2nd mini scene with teacher is hands down the best mini scene (not saying much though). Toko's 1st mini scene with teacher.
Ai went from barely having any to having equal amount of scenes to the other side characters.
Harem and fully NTR can actually be considered endings.
......that's really it. Much smaller than the bad. If the next update is going to be the last then it's going to need a lot of path improvements and additional scenes to make this game end on a high note.

Edit: confirmed, NTR and Harem are not available outside of cheat.

Last edited:

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
They aren't there, was majorly disappointed.
Game has some major bugs as well. Kano's third scene with the first year boy can bug out making them invisible after you've watched it for the first time. Ai's second scene with the teacher has a chance of soft locking the game.
I haven't fully tried, but it seems hard to get the harem or fully NTR'ed for day 10 to unlock without using cheat.
Kano's second scene with the teacher isn't possible to unlock, at least for my game. She has no scene with him on day 9 and using the cheat goes straight to her third scene with him.
Outside of day 10 content, almost nothing was done with Airi and Toko.
Outside of day 10 content, very little was added PL/Netori wise. Day 9 just features the same morning/noon/evening scenes from day 5 and 8 just now you can do the 3rd level of groping for the 3 side heroines.
Day 9 features shorten versions (non-H wise) to scenes seen on previous days (Toko with teacher is from day 4, Airi with teacher is from day 8, Airi with 2nd Year is from day 8, Kano with 1st Year is from day 3, Kano with 2nd Year is from day 1, Ai with 2nd Year is from day 5, Ai with teacher is from day 3, Ai with 1st Year is from day day 5, Izumi with 1st year is from day 3).
Harem scenes...are really bland, like dev just couldn't think of a good way to do first person harem scene. So he created 3....that are exactly the same just with higher numbers of girls.
The infirmary scene is even more out of place than it was before.
Airi's 2nd mini scene with 1st year boy is just the MC hearing them, no visual. Airi's 1st mini scene with teacher is the same. Airi's 1st mini scene with 2nd year boy is a aftermath of what they did in the infirmary while you were unconscious. Toko's 2nd mini scene with teacher is a aftermath scene like Airi's 1st mini scene with 1st year boy. All of these could have been made viewable (for us) through the same method as the NTR scenes.
Toko has no 2nd mini scene with 1st year boy or 2nd year boy.
Mini scenes still aren't reflected in recollection.
The scene with MC playing with both Airi's and Izumi's breasts isn't there.
9 playable days is still not enough time to do everything required to get on certain routes.
Still have to purposely lower Toko and Airi's affection to get them on NTR route.
Ai still takes too many damn events to get to her netori stuff.

Though there are good things.
Good variety on the side girls scenes with the other guys.
Day 10 NTR stuff was actually pretty damn good. Though the final scene would have been more awesome if fully animated and longer.
The cheat really speeds things up. You still have to go back for older content but makes newer content really easy to obtain.
Airi's 2nd mini scene with teacher is hands down the best mini scene (not saying much though). Toko's 1st mini scene with teacher.
Ai went from barely having any to having equal amount of scenes to the other side characters.
Harem and fully NTR can actually be considered endings.
......that's really it. Much smaller than the bad. If the next update is going to be the last then it's going to need a lot of path improvements and additional scenes to make this game end on a high note.
For some reason I cant find your saves that are indicated at the 1st post