What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Somehow the DMM trial didn't give me voice? I mean the voice file only 6KB.
I just wait for later update with additional days then

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Somehow the DMM trial didn't give me voice? I mean the voice file only 6KB.
I just wait for later update with additional days then
Mine from dlsite is 32mb and voices work just fine from testing. Though I only got as far as the prologue scene.

Just to be sure, you did re-download the entire thing and it extracted without fault? Also, seems save files from previous trial won't work properly with new trial.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
meh :v unless someone finds scenes with the little sister's friend or the teacher I guess I'll wait until the trial with more days (which I hope to means the NTR(both netori and netorare) are in)

(went for them using cheat engine to fulfill stat requirements, get rejected all the time .- . )

So to reconfirm, the scenes possible in trial seem to be
Sempai/girlfriend(technically she start as a crush but it's mutual?)/student council president - one at her home and another at school

The above's friend (the blond girl) - Sprite fellatio (iirc author said the other girls will all have this sort of scenes instead of proper scenes for the two main girls?)

Little sister - just the one at home I think since it seems you can't get her until day 3 which jump to the home scene

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Personally, if the MC is fucking everything in site than the NTR just feel weak cuz its like he doesn't really care anyways. Also, it will feel justified and NTR is more satisfying the more fucked-up it is. Options is always nice though I guess.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He cares, trust me. I only got some of the dialog since I only use translator for choices in trials but every now and then my eyes would glance over at dialog....and he gets pretty defensive over the girls for various reasons (girl he likes, little sister, little sister's friend that protects her, because she's hot (?), because she's hot). Just he's pretty much like the other guys in this game, open to his desires. And personally, I enjoy having an NTR game with an MC like that. I more can't stand the ones who turn down other girls to be faithful to the main heroine even when he knows or highly suspects her being with another guy. That doesn't make the NTR stronger or more satisfying to me, just plain illogical.

The one thing I really liked is for sempai/girlfriend to get her first sex scene on day 1....you have to rely on other guys getting her stats up. If you come to her rescue in the morning and afternoon, her stats will be too low and all you'll get is a suplex when asking her for sex. And I think the same thing will be vital to get sister's friend and teacher. You'll have to balance when to let the girl you're after get groped and rescuing her so that you can get the stats required. Though some rescues end with the MC groping them instead lol.

lazycat

I don't think additional days would help with sister's friend/teacher. Since getting the required stats naturally on my end and even your using cheat engine to get stats didn't work....they most likely been locked out. By day three, both of them should have enough points to at least be able to succesfully grope/kiss/lift skirt and not insta-ko. But more time would at the very least let the other guys build more love stats so we can see NTR scenes. I also wouldn't mind seeing a 2nd sister scene like the 2nd girlfriend scene. Wait, now that I think about it....Evening of day 3, if you haven't done any teacher events.....you can't click on 1st year classroom period. Something hidden there?.........or probably just a bug lol.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't think additional days would help with sister's friend/teacher. Since getting the required stats naturally on my end and even your using cheat engine to get stats didn't work....they most likely been locked out. By day three, both of them should have enough points to at least be able to succesfully grope/kiss/lift skirt and not insta-ko. But more time would at the very least let the other guys build more love stats so we can see NTR scenes. I also wouldn't mind seeing a 2nd sister scene like the 2nd girlfriend scene. Wait, now that I think about it....Evening of day 3, if you haven't done any teacher events.....you can't click on 1st year classroom period. Something hidden there?.........or probably just a bug lol.
I think some events are simply time-locked as well as stat-locked.

For example the blond girl's event can't be done until the 3rd day, or the sister's.

Also, even if you haven't done the girl's events, if you visit them on that day you'll still see them at that location, just that your character will basically immediately leave.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think some events are simply time-locked as well as stat-locked.

For example the blond girl's event can't be done until the 3rd day, or the sister's.

Also, even if you haven't done the girl's events, if you visit them on that day you'll still see them at that location, just that your character will basically immediately leave.
Ahhhh, true.

In both of their cases, you can't naturally get their stats up to the requirement the first touch mode you come across, so it's probably coded to not allow it even if you cheated the stats. That's fundamentally different than sister's friend and teacher who stats you can get up to the requirements but still fails. So yeah, time lock would be the best explanation.

Umu, I already knew about that....hell think I actually mentioned it before. 3rd day evening for the first year class is a bit different though. You can't select it at all.....buuuut if I remember the scene correctly, she just suplex him in the end anyway so I don't think there's anything hidden. Probably just a bug.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If I wanted to see something satisfying for the the MC, I wouldn't be playing an NTR game, I would play a harem or some other wish-fulfillment type story. Also, logic isn't exactly what hentai is about. The more gut-wrenching the NTR, the better. The worst the position the MC is in from the NTR, the better. The sadder and more pitiful the MC, the more I get off. The more deserving the MC is of NTR, the less I care about it. Well, that's me anyways. I'm not a sadist or anything, its just NTR.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If I wanted to see something satisfying for the the MC, I wouldn't be playing an NTR game, I would play a harem or some other wish-fulfillment type story. Also, logic isn't exactly what hentai is about. The more gut-wrenching the NTR, the better. The worst the position the MC is in from the NTR, the better. The sadder and more pitiful the MC, the more I get off. The more deserving the MC is of NTR, the less I care about it. Well, that's me anyways. I'm not a sadist or anything, its just NTR.
I would lol. The most satisfying NTR for me, is the ones where the MC actually do get to sleep around with the girl(s) BUT the other guys are just better, more stam, bigger, whatever than the MC so the girls end up gravitating to the other guys. It's why, despite their copy-paste, I tend to enjoy Seiichi Tribe's NTR games or enjoy Star Dream's. It just makes it more worth while seeing the MC actually get laid but knowing the girls are just not feeling it or feels it even more from other guys and in the end leaves him. Choices are sexy too.

Logic can play a big part in enjoyment in hentai depending on the theme. And NTR games are one of the better examples of it....well except the blackmail into sex because he took a picture of her panties bs or blackmail from work because she broke a $5 to $10 plate bs or the sleep drug rape into waking up the next day with no memory of being sleep but trust the same person to give them a drink again bs or the do sexual acts with bully so that the bf doesn't get bullied anymore but they still bully him so obviously have to do more sexual acts bs or the let the guy sleep with her because he threaten to tell husband/bf that he did <insert illegal act that will get guy thrown into jail> to her bs..... Anywho! To me the logic behind it was the main reason, outside of quality in sprite sex and better story telling, why NTRPG 2 was so much better than NTRPG 1.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
...and here I thought finally we can get some news from author about release date or something since we are already in mid February but oh well, back to waiting cave.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Bad news: Another delay, new expectation is around March 9th, though since this is basically expectation with extra leeway, actual release might be earlier. (author also say he WILL definitely complete the game, if he doesn't then assume he's dead)

On the slightly good news: Author's applied trial v1.03 to DLSite (the trial apparently is too large for DMM), so whenever DLSite get to it we can try that.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wonder how long the demo will run for. I wouldn't say no to 10 days, might be enough to tinker around with CE, get scenes you couldn't otherwise, if they're even in the demo at all anyway.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wonder how long the demo will run for. I wouldn't say no to 10 days, might be enough to tinker around with CE, get scenes you couldn't otherwise, if they're even in the demo at all anyway.
If the last demos were any indication, he'll probably just make the demo featuring scenes he wants us to see. And as lazycat pointed out before, there are most likely time locks on them so even if you cheat you won't get to them any faster.

Of course, feel free to experiment. Devs aren't perfect so a few could be hidden away in the code.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
If the last demos were any indication, he'll probably just make the demo featuring scenes he wants us to see. And as lazycat pointed out before, there are most likely time locks on them so even if you cheat you won't get to them any faster.

Of course, feel free to experiment. Devs aren't perfect so a few could be hidden away in the code.
I think 'some' scenes might be possible to get faster via CE, for example I don't think it's possible to get the pres/gf/Touko's scene on 2nd day without CE, which means the after school sex scene might not be available in 1.02 unless you use CE.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Huh?

But it is possible. Actually, you can get it on day 1. I put up a guide on how one page back.
edit: Well actually 2 pages now.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So, as of this posting DLSite still say trial is v1.02

However the trailer video is up, which shows a few more bits not in 1.02 trial.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Right on the bottom of the DLSite game description page, it says the new trial is "temporarily cancelled" due to over capacity. So...I guess we're shit out of luck for a new trial?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Right on the bottom of the DLSite game description page, it says the new trial is "temporarily cancelled" due to over capacity. So...I guess we're shit out of luck for a new trial?
Well, until author do something to cut down the size.

I mean, even 1.02 was 1.8GB...(raw video and sound files eat up space very quickly)

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, until author do something to cut down the size.

I mean, even 1.02 was 1.8GB...(raw video and sound files eat up space very quickly)
Can, and should have now that I think about it, hosted the new trial on their website.