What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

beto

Reputation score
ahh i see, welp thx for informing, gonna try again

edit: it works thx

Last edited:

Salad Sauce

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey can someone help me out? I bought the game and I can't even download it. The library won't load. Can anyone help me out?

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey can someone help me out? I bought the game and I can't even download it. The library won't load. Can anyone help me out?
Click to view in Japanese, it's right next to the English button.

Salad Sauce

Lurker
Reputation score
Click to view in Japanese, it's right next to the English button.
Yeah I've done that already so many times but it's just a white screen. I thought it was maybe the servers but I really don't know. Is there anyway I can get a refund?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Be sure you go to the correct library (doujin) and not 1 of the others (book/retail/whatever)

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Be sure you go to the correct library (doujin) and not 1 of the others (book/retail/whatever)
This. The confusing part is that there's also a PC game library. I was in there for a while trying to find the game, before heading to doujin library. Mine was blank too but as soon as I click from english to japanese, it appeared.

DaiSai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Try opening the library through the link in your purchase email? That worked for me.

Salad Sauce

Lurker
Reputation score
Well I did everything you guys suggested to do but I still have a white screen. At this point I just want a refund, is that possible?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ There's the slight possibility (if you didn't insta-buy) that you only bought points and not the game ..... If you go to the game's page (not your library) and there isn't a green icon on the right where the "put to basket" usually is, what I said earlier happened. If the green icon is there, just click it and download from there.

Salad Sauce

Lurker
Reputation score
^ There's the slight possibility (if you didn't insta-buy) that you only bought points and not the game ..... If you go to the game's page (not your library) and there isn't a green icon on the right where the "put to basket" usually is, what I said earlier happened. If the green icon is there, just click it and download from there.
Yeah I pressed the green button probably 20 times but still just a white screen. Soooo i'm stuck.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Change browsers/get rid of Win 10/screen cap the game's page and what happens when you click the green icon

DaiSai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Of course I am. When I click the link that I got from buying the game it has me log in but it just loads then I get a white screen.
Try opening the library through this link? It the game's library page...

Or maybe try opening the library page and let it load or something for awhile then try refreshing? If that still doesn't work, I suggest contacting DMM's support... and pray that they help you with this problem or even a refund. (From what I have experienced with other Japanese company's supports, they do try their best in helping you out.)

Salad Sauce

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey so i'm trying to post screen caps but I just get this error. "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable." I tried with other pictures to see if maybe those got corrupted but same error. I also used the link DaiSai gave me but same white screen. I did contact support about 3 days ago but I haven't gotten any response so i'm just waiting I guess.

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey so i'm trying to post screen caps but I just get this error. "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable." I tried with other pictures to see if maybe those got corrupted but same error. I also used the link DaiSai gave me but same white screen. I did contact support about 3 days ago but I haven't gotten any response so i'm just waiting I guess.
same problem as me here, can't direct upload image in ulmf. You better upload image from outsource. I use Imgbb (fast and easy to use!)

Help!
I am running game on window10, set system unicode to Japan but it has some kind of bug?! No dialog on options!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Not just unicode, you have to install the japanese language pack (so your entire Windows is in japanese)

Asked and answered about 3 times in the thread by now too :/