What's new

Gemini Revisited (Castea and Pollusia)

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Gemini Revisited (Castea and Pollusia)

"Then allow me to state the following to remedy your worries. First, trash like that can not deal any true damage to one's soul even if it tried. Secondly, so long as I'm alive, it will not be allowed to kill your sister even if a rule prohibiting it of doing so was not in place. Lastly, if you wish to keep discrediting me, I can instead choose to go into precise detail in regards to the real reason you were walking around in pink footwarmers..."

It seemed that if Eva was allowed to continue, she would go off to a rather sensitive topic...

Pale

Reputation score

Pollusia sputters, a full blush rising to her cheeks as she waves her hands wildly to fend off the approaching dangerous topic.

"N-no, no, that'll be fine, you've proven your point effectively enough. But... you were saying.. it's perfectly okay for someone to have sex with it? No risks involved?"

A swallow, and she calms a little.

"I suppose.. maybe... wait."

Her gaze wanders back to Eva.

"We're both women. If we.. have sex with it.. how does it have to work for her to feed..? In terms of.. who... um.. pleasures.. who?"

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea frowns slightly and looks at Rua, listening to the conversation but feeling too embarrased and shy to contribute. "Rua, you once mentioned you used to resist this "Lady" figure, but you gave up... but as long as you behave yourself, and don't do anything to hurt me or my sister, I'll make sure you're safe. Okay? And... if that means... I have to... uhm... well... then..." her voice trailed off.

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Why don't you inquire your sister in regards to that? After all, I believe her knowledge in such a field is far more sufficient than mine. I'd take it that being blindfolded and servicing various "customers" would be enough for her to have a rough idea. Otherwise, if thou art truly dense, you can have that guide you through the process."

Once again, Eva was merciless in her verbal rebuke, obviously abusing her abilities in ways they were not originally intended to be used...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"...You don't have to do it if you don't want to. I'm dead if she finds me either way..."

Rua seemed to shudder at the thought, appearing to be afraid at the very mention of her former master's title...Whoever she was, it was clear that the "Lady" was dangerous enough to cause her servants to tremble at her very mention when they were sure they had aroused her anger.

Last edited:

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea frowns slightly. "...I'll protect you" she replies, trying to pretend she wasn't listening to the other conversation, despite the redness in her cheeks.

Pale

Reputation score

Pollusia blushes heavily, but shakes her head, intent on pursuing the topic.

"No.. you. don't understand. I understand the act.. as well as various.. spices. But is she fed by giving pleasure.. or by receiving it? Or by both? Maybe just being in close physical contact..?"

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"There is a expression that "experience" is the best teacher...a very wise one at that unless you wish to offer me something in return for helping you with 'your' pet. And I will state in advance, that my prices are not cheap in the least bit..."

Given the girl's cruel nature to date, one most likely would not want to know what she truly meant by "prices"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...You don't understand...you're protected by the rules of the game...I'm not...

Pale

Reputation score

Pollusia sits back in her seat, lips curling into a pout for a moment, before she realises what she's doing and quickly corrects it.

"Fine. Be that way. I'm sure working things out will surely prove -very- laborious for us. Right, Castea?"

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea frowned and gently ran a hand through the girl's hair. "Maybe not, but you're protected by myself and my sister now and that's better than any damn game," she replied.

"Hmm.. oh, yeah, right..." Castea replies to her sister.

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Depends on your skill at making love with others of the same gender."

As blunt as ever, it was then that Eva seemed to space off, going into a trance of sorts. It was also then, that the long forgotten guard finally spoke up in retaliation to Eva's constant verbal abuse and condescending attitude.

"Right, as if everyone in the haven doesn't know who those screams coming from Miss Reina's room really belong to...Self-righteous brat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rua did not seem convinced by Castea's attempts to reassure her, the memories of the Lady still too fresh in her mind.

"...You only say that because you've yet to meet her in person..."

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea frowns slightly and shrugs, still idly caressing the girl's hair. "It'll be okay..." she repeated.

Pale

Reputation score

Pollusia curls her lips into a smirk, eyes following the voice to the guard sitting the other side of her sister and their new "pet".

"Miss Reina...? And who might that be? Another person fighting against the Lady, whoever the hell she is?"

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Miss Reina is our leader in a sense, a person who's been playing against the Lady since the earliest rounds of this game. She's also the only one that can keep that psychic brat under control... so remember to look for her if she gets out of hand. As for the Lady..."

The guard at the back seems to struggle in finding the proper words to describe the "Lady", unable to do so easily.

"A devil? No, she controls devils...same goes for demon...Monster?...No... I suppose it's best to just call her a witch, a powerful one at that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The succubus lets out a sigh as Castea continues to caress her hair and try comforting her. Might as well enjoy what time I have left... Shifting a bit closer to the more feminine of the twins, Rua then rests her head on the girl's shoulder, in the manner a lover might. Powers or not, one could not deny that she was still a succubus...and prone to conduct befitting them.

"Pet me?..."

Putting on the most innocent and puppy-eyed appearance she could without any of her abilities, the red-haired demon attempted to butter up Castea, in hopes of building a close relationship before her time was up...

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea both blushed and chuckled at the same time. "Not here..." she said softly to Rua.

Pale

Reputation score

Pollusia wrenches her jealous gaze from the succubus currently nuzzling into her sister's neck, in the way she was never allowed to in public. The other twin sighs, and rests her head on her palm, looking out over the dashboard in despondency.

"She sounds.. lovely. Reina and the Lady, of course. I'm sure I'll be meeting both in short measure, as it is.. Tell me, do you remember seeing a scabbard for a sword around anywhere at this "Haven"? I sure could use one.."

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"There should be some extras in the storage, Miss Reina did negotiate a lot of supplies to start this round off with...Which is rather odd in a sense, seeing as the Lady usually enjoys making us look for everything we need at the start of a round. Can't help but feel that something big will happen this time around."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown whether or not Rua had spotted Pollusia's jealous gaze, the succubus pretends to be a bit disappointed, continuing with her puppy-dog act.

"Pretty please?..."

At this point in her act, the red-haired demon had begun to snuggle Castea slightly...

Pale

Reputation score

"Well.. whaddya know. I wasn't seriously expecting to find anything for this... What about clothing? Doesn't have to be anything fancy for me, I can wear most things.. my sister, however, needs more.. feminine clothing. Mostly because of the chest area.. you know how it is."

A nod to her own, rather less endowed chest, and a cast of the head sideways to Castea's ample bosom by comparison.

"So what's this about something big happening this round..?"

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea blushes a little more. "Not... in front of people..." she murmurs. "I'm.. not really comfortable with that..." Castea glances pleadingly at her sister, looking for some help.

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"No worries there, Maggy's quite the handy woman with these things so she'll be able to tailor something if we can't find anything. As for what's special about this round... Well for one, this is the first time I've seen both Eva and Miss Reina coming out personally on the first day. This is also the first time that so many new pieces have been added to the board in a single round, or so that kid says. Then there's the supplies and... that over there. I've heard rumors but, I've never seen someone capturing one of those until now."

The guard gestures at Rua, who is probably getting a tad too close to Castea for comfort's sake in her attempts to butter the girl up. Perhaps it truly was a fortunate thing that Eva had decided to bind her hands after all...

Pale

Reputation score

Pollusia casually leans across her sister, and plants a none-too-gently shove in Rua's chest, directing her away from what was hers.

"That can come later. If you're lucky. Maybe you can tell me.. to feed you. Do we need to please you... or have you please us? Don't even think about lying to me - I don't like you as it is.."

Leaning back into her seat, Pollusia carries on her conversation with the guard as if nothing happened..

"I see... Many new pieces. So we aren't the only ones? As for.. rounds.. Does this happen a lot? This.. game?"