What's new

ACT [GensoLab] Ukiyo Genso Ennichi (RJ295630)

dazedanon19

Reputation score
1651754917602.png
DLSITE:
CIEN:

Description:
Deceptive spirits of rivers and mountains are creeping into the summer festival! New Live2D side-scrolling action with twins!
Ukiyo Genso Enka - The twins, God's messengers, fight against the evil spirits of the mountains and rivers, getting raped and going into heat, and raping anyone and everyone!
Same developer as and .

Gameplay:
3D ACT Sidescroller with battle rape elements.
Erotic and erotic animations by Live2D!
Seamless sex system that expands the field character as it is!
You can be raped and impregnated (hetero rape, fertilization, pregnancy), and when you are in heat, you can be raped in reverse by anyone! You can also attack NPCs who are running away from you.
When the leech monster gets under your skin, you become like a penis, and your sisters make babies with each other!
Gameplay clips can be found on their Cien:

DLSITE Tags: Female Protagonist, Anime, Shrine Maiden, Internal Cumshot, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Reverse Rape, Interspecies Sex, Futanari / Hermaphrodite

[Operation Method XBOX Controller] (Recommended)
Left stick Move
Y Switch character
B Toggle zoom during sex
A Jump
 While jumping, press X for a vertical down attack.
 While crouching, press A to dash forward
Right Trigger Long distance attack
X Kick attack
OPTION Option screen

<A Zoom in
B Toggle zoom
X Enemy translucency switch
Right stick Camera rotation
Left stick Camera up/down/left/right
Left/Right Trigger Zoom camera

Controls Keyboard
AWSD Move
E Switch character
Q Toggle zoom during sex
SPACE Jump
 Right-click while jumping for vertical down attack.
 SPACE Dash while crouching
Left click Long distance attack
Right click Kick attack
ESC Option screen

<SEX
Q Toggle zoom
C Toggle enemy translucency
Right-click and move the mouse to rotate the camera
Hold down the middle mouse button and move the mouse Camera up/down/left/right
Scroll Camera zoom

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've been keeping an eye on this one. Looks great.
I fucking despise ahegao with a passion, but other than that looks great.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Demo is pretty jank but I like where it's going.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wait, what!? There is a demo!?
In what ci-en article? and is it worth it? how much content does it have, alias?

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
It's 5$ on one of the Cien articles and has about 4 enemies with 1 H animation each. You could finish the 1 level it has in around 30 seconds so it's not really worth it unless you're interested in getting a feel of what the game direction is.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Awesome, finally the girl can get horny and feel pleasure from the sex. This was my issue with his previous games, realistic rape where the girl is just in agony the entire time just ain't for me.

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The developer's been posting more updates and just came out with a trial for paying Ci-En subscribers. Sounds like they're releasing the free trial at the end of January.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Huh. Nice to see a Japanese 2D Hdev actually succeed in their 3D transition with overall improvement to their game's quality.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Uhhh aren't their other works 3d too
Those last two titles they produced I don't consider full 3D productions, they got 2D scenes for H content which I do not blame them for given the roughness of the 3D assets.

Credit due where credit's due. This one actually looks to have polished playable content and everything looks to be entirely in 3D.

Sitas

Reputation score
What happened to the free trial? There's none on Dlsite or did I missed it?

And no activity on ci-en since May 29th. I'm worried about the release, that's supposed to happen on late January 2024.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
fuck, what happened to this period, i had forgotten about this one, did dev just go radio silent?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
fuck, what happened to this period, i had forgotten about this one, did dev just go radio silent?
There was a little bit of updates on the twitter concerning the boss monsters and animation progress, but then it got drowned out by the typical Japanese H game twitter flood of food pics and conventions. The release date was originally this month, but has been pushed back to Jan next year so who knows? I believe the previous game they did was delayed by a few months as well.

What happened to the free trial? There's none on Dlsite or did I missed it?
Only trials available were posted on the Ci-en I thought. Last one I remember is where you fight the first (spider-like) boss.

Sitas

Reputation score
There was a little bit of updates on the twitter concerning the boss monsters and animation progress, but then it got drowned out by the typical Japanese H game twitter flood of food pics and conventions. The release date was originally this month, but has been pushed back to Jan next year so who knows? I believe the previous game they did was delayed by a few months as well.

Only trials available were posted on the Ci-en I thought. Last one I remember is where you fight the first (spider-like) boss.
Someone here in this thread mentioned the free trial.

The developer's been posting more updates and just came out with a trial for paying Ci-En subscribers. Sounds like they're releasing the free trial at the end of January.
This one here but looking at the devs Ci-en there's nothing at all in January, so I guess that free trial got cancelled.

But back to the game itself: Since the fox girls apparently can get turned into futas, can they also have sex with and impregnate each other?

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
First time hearing about this game. I didn't like the dev's previous work (Princess; is the trial worth looking at, at all? The kinks seem nice at least. Digging through the Ci-En itt seems that the trial is now discontinued? I presume that means that even if I give money I won't receive it. Guess I'll wait till January and see if he's improved since.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
As of yesterday, the devs posted a paid demo that covers up to the end of stage 4 on their ci-en ($5 tier). They also hotfixed it today. Haven't tried it myself but it sounds like there's a solid amount of content in it.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Release date announced on both ci en and twitter. Also free trial's out. Idk whats in it or if the previous demos have more content

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Release date announced on both ci en and twitter. Also free trial's out. Idk whats in it or if the previous demos have more content
The demo free trial basically got its content cut.
Tested it, and most of the scenes just skip outside after the first scene.

But the lose animations are still there: Heavily censored as always.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Genso games always get uncensored eventually, here's hoping the full game gets the same treatment.