What's new

RPG RPG Maker [GFF] CONTAMINATION 快堕王女の人格・肉体・国家蹂躙RPG (RJ292155)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite JP:
No DlSite Eng (yet).

New game from GFF, a prolific CG artist. He's only done one other game, iirc. If you're familiar with his work, you likely know what to expect from the H content. Lots of body modification, including breast growth, weight gain, futa, and impregnation/pregnancy/birth.

The basic premise is that the main character is a princess who helped defeat a witch who threatened the king dom, but the witch cursed the royal castle upon her death. The rest of the royal family either died in the battle or from the curse itself. The game mainly consists of making excursions into the castle to try to lift the curse, alternated with scenes in town that are the result of said excursions. There are no enemies, you just have to deal with the curse raising her libido until she has to retreat. Finding various things in the castle, including spells you need to use, strengthens her so she can delve further into the castle. There are a few bad ends, but no game overs, you just get put back right before the bad end branch decision. Recall mode is part of the items menu in this one. Scenes you haven't gotten yet give clues as to how to get them, but most are unlocked through normal story progression. At a certain point, about halfway through the game, you can unlock all the scenes, but note that doing so will remove the hints if you want to find them yourself.

Controls: standard RPGmaker MV controls.

DLsite tags: Netori, Impregnation/Pregnancy, Hypnosis, Corruption, Huge breasts, Futanari, Body modification
(the netori is pretty minor and only involves a side character)

Also, I made a partial tl to help with menus etc, includes recall mode hints: https://ulmf.org/threads/contamination-no-_-_-rpg-rj292155-gff.14088/

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
>See screenshot
Well, I've seen worse
>Notice the game come with high quality CG folder bundle with it
Huh...
>look through it
Ok, kinda expect these
>reach the end of the CG folder
....O....k....was not expecting it to go THERE.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'd assume that big ass CG folder that's literally twice as large as the game itself isn't actually needed and is okay to delete? Never heard of an RPG Maker game loading in assets or images from folders lying elsewhere, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was possible. I'd rather just not have a CG folder at 2GB+ lying around when I don't care for the images without the context of the game.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'd assume that big ass CG folder that's literally twice as large as the game itself isn't actually needed and is okay to delete? Never heard of an RPG Maker game loading in assets or images from folders lying elsewhere, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was possible. I'd rather just not have a CG folder at 2GB+ lying around when I don't care for the images without the context of the game.
Yes, it's fine to delete it, it's just a higher resolution bundle of the CGs that are in the game. I deleted it for the same reason.

vkaz-kaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is pretty much a 'Run from point A, Point B, Point C type CG collection and progression. - Explore the castle, use your spell to get your HP back up, explore and return to town.

Endings I've found so far:
1. Don't Cleanse yourself with the trainer dude. Get used.
2. Defeat the Final Boss
3. Loose to the Final Boss.

There appears to be other endings of corrupting the girls. - You can use memory and charm spells on three females:

Bottom Right
Bottom Left
Middle Right

You can also get pregnant and give birth, continue to interact with females to progress their CG.

Once you reach a certain point before being fully corrupted you can play with males, but loose that ability once corrupted (For a little while.) - You can also use the hypnosis on the three females above.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I'm stuck on what I feel is the final puzzle. There's a door that seems to be protected by a magical barrier on 5F. There's a crystal on the same level that I can't seem to do anything with. While I have a 150 MP destruction spell ready, I don't really know what to do with it. Any help?

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
This is pretty much a 'Run from point A, Point B, Point C type CG collection and progression. - Explore the castle, use your spell to get your HP back up, explore and return to town.
Any tentacles or similar monsters?