What's new

Patreon SIM Active [Ghosthug Games] Hardcoded

fortunae

Lurker
Reputation score
HARDCODED is a cyberpunk dating-sim where you play as a gynoid on the run from her owners. She takes refuge in the lawless reaches of a ruined dystopia and ends up making a bunch of cute friends who help her establish her new life and unravel the secrets of Pira City.

Fuck your friends! Get money! Buy clothes and stuff! It's great.
Here's the patreon, the demo's in the description:

It's free!! Try it out!! :D

HARDCODED is a narrative-based visual novel centered primarily around building relationships and falling in Lesbians with cute trans girls. There are exceptions, obviously, but that's the meat of the game. The game is in development right now but we will be adding more npcs, locations, items, and of course, scenes.

Here are some screenshots:

Last edited:

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's really good! Love it. I will definitely follow this.

OP
F

fortunae

Lurker
Reputation score
I think the link is broken. It's fine if you copy-paste it manually, but clicking on it gives me an invalid URL error from ULMF.
Oh damn, thank you for telling me. It's fixed now :D

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This looks really nice, well done!

Your main inspiration must be Snatcher!

OP
F

fortunae

Lurker
Reputation score
This looks really nice, well done!

Your main inspiration must be Snatcher!
I've never played it but I looked at screenshots when I was trying to figure out an aesthetic for the city Hardcoded is set it. I'm shocked that anyone was perceptive enough to make the connection!

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've never played it but I looked at screenshots when I was trying to figure out an aesthetic for the city Hardcoded is set it. I'm shocked that anyone was perceptive enough to make the connection!
Did you consider trying it out for inspiration? it was localised in English for SEGA cd, it should be easy to find and emulate. It's a short game(6-8h).

You can try Policenauts too, it was fan translated a few years ago. It has similar length to Snatcher.

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got to say I love the art style. I look forward to when its complete.

OP
F

fortunae

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any reason to hardcode something?
If you're talking about the lore of the game, it was a security measure. The corporation which created HC thought it would be irresponsible to ship a thinking/learning droid that was allowed to ignore it's fundamental programming. It didn't work out though, obviously.

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
If you're talking about the lore of the game, it was a security measure. The corporation which created HC thought it would be irresponsible to ship a thinking/learning droid that was allowed to ignore it's fundamental programming. It didn't work out though, obviously.
Ugh... Im sorry. I just thought the game was Hardcoded in a programming language.

OP
F

fortunae

Lurker
Reputation score
Did you consider trying it out for inspiration? it was localised in English for SEGA cd, it should be easy to find and emulate. It's a short game(6-8h).

You can try Policenauts too, it was fan translated a few years ago. It has similar length to Snatcher.
I was planning on it but I havn't gotten around to it yet, I'll have to do that soon.

OP
F

fortunae

Lurker
Reputation score
There's a new version of the game available right now to patrons!

Version - 0.0.0.72 - Patch notes:

New Animations:
  • Joi titjob
New Scenes:
  • Main 4
  • Heather 1
  • Heather 2
  • Cadence & Decima 1
  • Cadence & Decima 2
  • Cadence & Decima 3
New Location:
  • Industrial district - Very WIP, but will be expanded soon.
Misc Features:
  • Rebuilt clothing store logic —- prevents duplicate items, encourages new items each day, and fixed the ’re-roll items on load’ bug.
  • Save file updater —- automatically converts old save files to be compatible with the new build
  • Surveillance drones —- adds up to one drone per day which can be destroyed to earn coupons
  • Jump-back button —- allows instant jumping to the far left side of a room
  • 13 new cosmetic items
  • Title theme! —- Music by Wintermirror
  • Sound effects —- mouseover & click sound effects when interacting with stuff
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed crash in Decima 3
  • A bunch of other stuff that I forget, but I’ll keep better track next month!
  • Email bug now fixed!
  • Storage box bug now fixed!

HardcodedGame

Reputation score
21522 21523 21525

Hey everyone! Just wanted to do a little promoting for our cyberpunk dating-sim game, Hardcoded!
You can play the whole game for just a dollar a month on our Patreon:
Free demo on Itch:
Check out our Twitter for build updates and other things:
We update every month so there's tons of new content all the time. (Next update tomorrow!!)

One of the locations in the game

Also: This game is very explicit! There are many dicks in this game! Most of them are attached to girls!!!
There's a longer description on the Patreon page, but basically, Hardcoded is a narrative-based interactive visual novel centered primarily around building relationships with a cast of cute horny characters.

FeaturesCurrent FetishesFetishes in DevelopmentCurrent Pairings
Explore the City- That good girl-dick- Feminization- trans girl / trans girl
Make Money- Exhibitionism- Slime girls- trans girl / cis guy
Buy Clothes - Customize Your Look- Slime monsters- Cumplay/foodplay- trans girl / cis girl
Decorate Your Apartment- HumiliationAND MORE PROBABLY
Meet (and fuck!) new people around the city!- Droid-disassembly
Lots of animations!- Hypnosis

Check it out if you want :D

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

HardcodedGame

Reputation score
Check it out! We added 3 new scenes this month and introduced a new character, the slime queen!
You can play the whole game and get every update for just a dollar a month on our
Free demo on
Check out our for build updates and other things
We update every month so there's tons of new content all the time.

A screenshot from one of the new scenes!

Hardcoded is a narrative-based interactive visual novel centered primarily around building relationships with a cast of cute horny characters.​
Features:
  • Explore the city
  • Make money
  • Buy Clothes
  • Customize your look
  • Decorate your apartment
  • Meet (and fuck!) new people around the city!
  • Lots of animations!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Multiple threads for this game have been merged. Please do not create any additional threads for it.