What's new

Girls Army [Mayaka Games] (Unity)

DemonBreath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just discovered this game, and was suprised to see that there was no thread about it. Its still in beta, version 0.7, but there's plenty to do, and shows a lot of promise.

Patreon:
Blog: (download links only on blog)

Story: After a mysterious virus infected all humans and made them immortal, and turned the entire species female, in the insuing confusion world-wide war and terrorism broke out. You play as a cute dog-girl trap (dog-boy?) fighting one of these terrorist groups. You are part of a group that is made entirely of dog and cat girls, and there's UI elements in game that imply they are genetic modifications of humans, hence their animal features and being able to be male, but since I don't know moon runes that's as far as I got. There is a light english translation in game, but most of the game is untranslated ATM.

About: Its an FPS, which is pretty unusual and got me interested, and actually has pretty solid gunplay. There's a good selection of weapons in the game, but since everything (including grenades and a drug that slows down time) are all mapped to the left-mouse, it can get kind of cumbersome scrolling through everything. I never figured out how to heal either, which didn't help this.

H-Content: Since all your enemies are immortal, you can capture them and take them back to your base to torture them and "interrogate" them. In your office, go to your door and select the topmost option and go all the way to the back of the room to access your dungeons, where your prisoners are kept. When you're in the shop, the bottom-most item is needed to capture downed enemies. I think you can H your allies, but I couldn't figure out how to do it, has anyone found out how?

Tips:
1. You can buy multiple BPVs, but in the middle of a misson I couldn't switch between them, or at least I could but my armor meter wasn't recharging, so don't bother buying more than one
2. You can upgrade your bag capacity in the shop at the top of the screen. You can't drop items, only put them in storage, so this is basically nessecary
3. When you respawn, you don't get invincibility, so just make a dash for cover
4. If your weapons are multiple spaces apart, reloading the save sometimes corrects this
5. It seems half and half whether clothes getting destroyed is a sign of death or not, so never go by it to judge if an enemy's died
6. The only way I could find to exit a level was through your pause menu, and all progress is saved, so use it whenever

Last edited:

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, from what I can tell so far, it's a pretty standard FPS, even if the physics are a little wonky, and the performance is less than stellar at some parts of the game..

Haven't tried any of the H-content yet, but the core FPS mechanics are pretty solid.

EDIT: After a bit more playing, it's still a buggy mess atm. If some serious stuff is fixed, it'll be great.

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
As of Oct it says he has temporarily stopped production and will be off patreon for 2 months as his real life got busy...

OneOfUs

Reputation score
As of Oct it says he has temporarily stopped production and will be off patreon for 2 months as his real life got busy...
His blog has a post from the 4th of december, so he is at least still working on the game off of patreon.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you transfer captured girls to the dungeon? All they seem to do is follow me around and I can't figure out how to get them into the jail cells.

OP
DemonBreath

DemonBreath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you transfer captured girls to the dungeon? All they seem to do is follow me around and I can't figure out how to get them into the jail cells.
In the video on the dev's youtube channel, he talks to the captured girls in the "safe room" (where the blue haired girl is) and there's an option to send them to the dungeons. I assumed this was in the current version, but whenever I tried to talk to them nothing would happen, so I think it might not be implemented yet. Sorry about that.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In the video on the dev's youtube channel, he talks to the captured girls in the "safe room" (where the blue haired girl is) and there's an option to send them to the dungeons. I assumed this was in the current version, but whenever I tried to talk to them nothing would happen, so I think it might not be implemented yet. Sorry about that.
It's probably implemented just bugged. Safe room seems to bug out everything.

You know what...it IS bugged. The safe room from the video is completely different than the game. I think you're supposed to go to that other safe house to actually trigger it.

Last edited:

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's not even the correct safe room? I'm in for a hard time seeing as I don't even yet know how to access the shop. It doesn't help that my awful rig refuses to play it at anything over 10fps.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The shop and storage are a pair of support NPCs that appear throughout the zones. They're at the end of the mountain area, just before the facility; in a small room on the second floor of the first interior area; and hiding out in a burned out building on the helicopter map.

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I hope the optimization goes well for this game, the game looks great and the art so far looked cute.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, I tried playing the game and had serious framerate issues. Very difficult to play a FPS game if you can't even aim properly due to the screen jumping around because it needs to catch up.

Then again, I had been working on a bunch of other things the day I tried it out. Maybe a reboot was in order to get things running a bit more smoothly....

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I tried playing the game and had serious framerate issues. Very difficult to play a FPS game if you can't even aim properly due to the screen jumping around because it needs to catch up.

Then again, I had been working on a bunch of other things the day I tried it out. Maybe a reboot was in order to get things running a bit more smoothly....
Try going to the option, there should be 3 checkbox on the right side, they are anti aliasing, bloom, and idk the 3rd one.
Not much difference on my potato lappie, but it might work wonders on your rig.

OP
DemonBreath

DemonBreath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What is hentai like in this game?
There's plans for having sex with your allies and house maid (blue hair girl), but are unimplemented yet. You can have sex with prisoners too, but earlier in thread we deduced it is either bugged, or unimplemented yet. Even with these features though, it seems the main fetish is going to be ryona. H-content will most likley be light in the final version.

trees

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I'm reading the developer blog correctly, it seems like you have to obtain a safehouse somehow before you can put people in cells?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If I'm reading the developer blog correctly, it seems like you have to obtain a safehouse somehow before you can put people in cells?
Doesn't work, it's either bugged or not implemented yet. Even if you construct the safe house from the item girl in the field.

On another note: If this game was combined with the graphics, character design and shooting mechanics of Eliminator Kaede and the "sex to heal with allies" from Rape of the Dead.....you would have the perfect FPS/TPS H-game. The 3 games separately have it's good points but fall short (granted this one is still in development) but man put them together and you'll have the greatest shooter H game ever.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
All I really know is you need a specific item to capture the girls. I swear I did it once the very first time I played so maybe it's a drop? Or maybe you can get one by talking to the blue-haired girl? I wasn't really understanding what I was doing, though, because moonrunes.

I also know some terrain can be destroyed or moved around, like he tires can be pushed over in the first level. But I didn't keep that save file because I felt like I did something wrong.

I may experiment more in the future if I can get a stable framerate while playing. Aiming is just so hard when the camera jerks all over the place.

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To capture the girls, you need to buy a specific item from some NPCs that you can find out on the field. If you're doing 2-2, there's a section where you can go upstairs and find them. If you're doing 2-3, the helicopter one, you can find them in the upper floors of a building near the beginning of the map. When you see the river, you head left into some alleyways. It should be the last item on the list, for 2k or something. You can capture up to three girls, although I have no idea what to do with them. They started to show up in the japanese room safehouse, but attempting to interact with them did nothing.

There's a few NPCs you can rescue as well, although I don't know what they do. In one of the buildings in 2-3, you can rescue a fox girl by shooting the chains holding her. In 2-2, I found a girl in a bathroom in some restraints, but I'm not sure what that does.

If you mess around in the settings, you can actually get some of the UI to change to English. On the right side of the settings menu, there's like three boxes and a drop-down menu on it. The 2nd option on that switches to English UI, although a bit incorrect (to be expected). Doing this also messes up some of the items' names and stuff, but it's a rather minor thing.

If you want to speak to the Dev directly, he actually has a discord available. I took a look at it; there's an English section in there.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's plans for having sex with your allies and house maid (blue hair girl), but are unimplemented yet. You can have sex with prisoners too, but earlier in thread we deduced it is either bugged, or unimplemented yet. Even with these features though, it seems the main fetish is going to be ryona. H-content will most likley be light in the final version.
I see, thanks then I will wait until those are available. :)

Edit: I just saw an kitsune on youtube about this game. I want it now. The lack of hentai content is going to be a pain in the ass for me though.

Question, how do I pee? I saw that option was available in the youtube video.. Nevermind, i stumbled my way into two merchant npcs somehow and found that dog icon in their shop and bought it for 2k and gained that option lol

Last edited:

LeTaco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So yeah... the dev has updated their public demo to 0.071 which addresses the bug with not being able to to imprison/torture/recruit captured girls.
There is a bug when sending them to the brig though which makes you unable to do anything which can be fixed by bringing up the misssion/quest list (N).
This update did screw up a lot of other working stuff as well like UI not translating to english, icons on items being blank, player character in pause menu showing-up in T-pose, etc.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the girls may not show up in the brig until you reload the map (i.e. go back to operations room then re-enter safe house)

There is still no H though but the dev did show a vid of the player character screwing his housemaid on his blog. (He also attempted to uploaded it to Vimeo but it got torn down real quick lmao)

Last edited: