What's new

Girls Army [Mayaka Games] (Unity)

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's this new blog post, it stated that Mayaka decided that there will be no more H in the final game because it's very hard to accomodate both FPS and H at the same time into the game, he said that it doesn't matter if people called him incompetent or what, the game's development will still continue, but there will be no more H.

By the time i posted this, the new blog post got deleted, maybe he's reconsidering.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's this new blog post, it stated that Mayaka decided that there will be no more H in the final game because it's very hard to accomodate both FPS and H at the same time into the game, he said that it doesn't matter if people called him incompetent or what, the game's development will still continue, but there will be no more H.

By the time i posted this, the new blog post got deleted, maybe he's reconsidering.
That's troubling if he goes through with it. The game is fun for awhile but I'm pretty much here for the premise of it being an H game. So if he takes that out I won't have any reason to keep up with the game's development. And honestly, it'll be a major waste of character models. I can always play mainstream games for characters who look like they could be in a H game but in a 17- game. And ryona isn't my thing.

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That's troubling if he goes through with it. The game is fun for awhile but I'm pretty much here for the premise of it being an H game. So if he takes that out I won't have any reason to keep up with the game's development. And honestly, it'll be a major waste of character models. I can always play mainstream games for characters who look like they could be in a H game but in a 17- game. And ryona isn't my thing.
Yeah, i kinda followed this page because it's very unique and cute, without H, it will lose it's uniqueness.

Btw Mayaka made another blog post and a patreon post.

Basically about him buying new motion capture stuffs, wanting the mc debut as a virtual youtuber, and.... cancelling all H in the game because it's impossible for his skill at this moment, and mentally impossible as well.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, i kinda followed this page because it's very unique and cute, without H, it will lose it's uniqueness.

Btw Mayaka made another blog post and a patreon post.

Basically about him buying new motion capture stuffs, wanting the mc debut as a virtual youtuber, and.... cancelling all H in the game because it's impossible for his skill at this moment, and mentally impossible as well.
Then it's time for me to part ways with this game. So sad, 3 H FPS shooters, all 3 had great promise, all 3 fell short.

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yea. It really is a shame. I've always enjoyed clothing destruction + 'selecting' the target for this game. I'm sure it will turn out to be hopefully a solid fps but...s'not the same without the H.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yea. It really is a shame. I've always enjoyed clothing destruction + 'selecting' the target for this game. I'm sure it will turn out to be hopefully a solid fps but...s'not the same without the H.
I just read the update in patreon and.....I haven't /facepalm so hard (outside of this site) in a long time.

Basically he doesn't want to continue with the H because he's not a fan of violent rape or torture.....but he doesn't HAVE to put either in the game. Of the 4 companions you get, at least 3 would be more than willing to jump in bed with the MC. You can just focus on that. Though I do like the randomness of the enemy and will miss the chance of potentially smexing them up....but if that saves the overall H in the game. I'll glady do without them.

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just read the update in patreon and.....I haven't /facepalm so hard (outside of this site) in a long time.

Basically he doesn't want to continue with the H because he's not a fan of violent rape or torture.....but he doesn't HAVE to put either in the game. Of the 4 companions you get, at least 3 would be more than willing to jump in bed with the MC. You can just focus on that. Though I do like the randomness of the enemy and will miss the chance of potentially smexing them up....but if that saves the overall H in the game. I'll glady do without them.
Agreed. It seems more like he is dodging the issue with H itself being in the game rather than the type of H though. Comparing to AAA studios is silly. While I get that he wants to have a nice bugfree game. It's likely easier to just do the FPS part of the game rather than work with different mechanics that would come along with H. I'm hoping even if there is no H in this game here. That he would work on an H with some of those heroines that would be willing to go along with the MC as a side project/different game.

I am hoping though that while this game will not have H. That in the future if he continues to develop more games that he will perhaps put H into the games. Granted it's all my opinion but. Ehn. No one will really ever know what is in store from the future.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
My only hope for this at this point is that he finishes the FPS part of the game, wraps it up in a nice package, then develops an H expansion afterwards. Hopefully the process of finishing the game will give him the confidence he needs to be able to add the H content after the game is done.