What's new

Girls Dorm and Communal Room

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Girls Dorm and Communal Room

Well, that sinched it. No taking off now. Yumi might be a bit relieved to notice that Sho's break-neck speed slows a little as she hears her calling to her.

Please don't let there be uber-weirdness going on. Please don't let there be uber-weirdness going on. Okay, wait. This is us. Please don't let there be uber-weirdness that requires the majority of us to expose ourselves as freaks.

"Just be careful, all right? There's no telling what we might be running into." And yet that isn't stopping her from plunging forward without a second thought about the whole situation.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Yume runs along doing her best to keep up with the other girl. As she hears a crack of thunder she glances upwards looking to the sky. Odd, she hadn't seen the flash.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Ellisia had needed to get far before she realises something strange was indeed going on, as she passes several students frozen in place, or seemingly time, on her way to the courtyard. She doesn't stop to inspect them long, and proceeds on to the possible source she had sensed. Grace was not far behind, doing her best to stay as far back as possible without missing her room mates next turn. Coming across the frozen students was a surprise for her. "What... the... f...eck?" she says to herself in a hushed voice moving to have a closer look at someone. 'Is she alive? Looks ok, but kinda, frozen. This is totally freaking awesome, but what the hell is going on?' She muses as she lightly prods the stasis victim. No time to mess around here though unfortunately, Ellisia was getting away, and Grace wanted to know why she seemed so un-fazed by this.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Walking back through the door, Suzy stopped briefly when she noticed everyone was moving again, as if nothing had happened. Well aware that she smelled slightly as a little cordite clung to her cloths and skin, she hurriedly went to the sink, splashing her face and washing her hands, she didn't want to poison herself after all. Done, she poured herself a little orange juice, washed the glass afterwards, and paced slowly to an unoccupied corner. Seated, her hand went up to scratch behind her ear as she pondered, knowing she needed to dispose of the empty casings as soon as she could, but not knowing any suitable place beyond burying them in the forest.

Anyone else in the room would be unlikely to notice her, as she started to phase out, still there if anyone was looking for her, but a quick glance would simply slide across her without registering her body.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

(Along the path on the way to the dorm building)

Grace ran down the path after Isabella, a short distance behind as she tried to catch up. She wanted to know why she had bolted so suddenly with that worried expression. For someone who had been lying battered and knocked out cold a while ago she could certainly move. Grace was a good sprinter and had managed to catch up fairly well, but she was tireing and no longer getting any closer now. "Hey... no fair... slow down already..." She huffs inbetween breaths. "Fine then..." She says slowing down a little, pushing out one arm with her palms flat to Isabella.

Suddenly an obvious glowing yellow pane of force covered in subtle magical symbology snaps into being across the path before Isabella. Grace made sure to place the barrier at a distance enough that she wouldn't just run right into it before she could stop. With Isabella halted Grace closes the distance and pads up behind her. "Oh hey, looks like I caught up." She says grinning as she leans forward resting her arms on her knees to catch her breath. "Where are you off to in such a hurry then?" she asks in a casual tone, "So, I'm guessing the cool stuff with the ink knight and the giant stick man would be the "something really neat" you wanted to show me that other day huh?"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As the barrier suddenly appears Isabella slows her pace down to a walk before stopping just short of the wall. She then turns to face Grace who was now catching up to her.

"I uh...um.." Isabella mumbles, trailing off as she couldn't come up with a good reason. "I uh...yeah, I guess so..." Isabella then goes silent, as if talking about her powers made her uncomfortable.

After a couple of minutes she then speaks again. "I uh...I really shouldn't have used them like that..I only normally make stuff to play with, or to do stuff for me.." Isabella then looks around at the barrier that she assumes Grace had made. "You made this? It's pretty impressive..."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Grace stands up straight now, "It looks nice doesn't it, but would be more useful if I had used it to help in the fight." she says, then clicking her fingers as the barrier snaps back out of existence. "I kept trying to find a chance to help, but I was too freaked to cast properly." She continues, scratching the back of her head with a slightly shamed smile. "But you were awesome, charging in like that! Eh, it didn't go so well, shit, you nearly died even... but it was awesome nonetheless. I don't see how trying to save peoples lives is worse than using em for odd jobs and playthings. You went to fight, and I just sat there... like a scared little girl..." She says looking away with the last part. She hated to admit it, but the quiet shy girl had totally out done her in the bravery department here.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"You dont understand...the last times it was used, innocent people got badly injured. It's the reason why I've transfered from so many schools..." Isabella says quietly, clasping her bag as if her sketchbook might set something loose on its own. "I wasn't brave, it's just that I saw everyone else trying their best so I thought I had to help...I didn't want anyone else to get hurt, but I guess I shouldn't have bothered. Look, I just want to go to bed...maybe we can talk tomorrow."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Grace's smile fades as Isabella explains her past problems with using her ability, possibly understanding a bit of why she left so hurriedly now. Isabella had the power to break things that Grace had childishly wanted for so long. Perhaps breaking things wasn't always so much fun after all. 'That's not true...' she thinks, but not quite saying it as Isabella talks about not being brave. "Well it was still... um... yeah ok then. I suppose I could do with some sleep as well." She says uncertainly.

While she said this she wasn't entirely sure she could sleep right now. There was far too much going on in her head, about everything that had just happened and the people that had been there. Tomorrow would be strange. She highly doubted she'd be paying attention in class for one thing. She doesn't make to go anywhere just yet, standing in thought and making the odd glance back in the direction of the courtyard.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Right...well, uh..good night then," Isabella mumbles quietly, and taking one last look at Grace she turns back to the dorms and makes her way back to her room.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Grace finally sighs and starts making her way back to the dorms as well. It'd been a strange day. She had half a mind to start a diary based on the event's today. She'd always found the idea boring before, but if things were going to be like this from now on...

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Trudging into the communal room in her usual attire Isabella quickly makes herself a bowl of cereal before finding a seat out of the way to sit down in and eat her breakfast.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy wandered into the common room, iPod on, humming Free Bird to herself, and grabbed a bowl of cereal, pouring on more milk and sugar than one normally would. Turning around, Suzy walked straight into a black-clad chest. Looking up, Suzy saw Michelle's face, who was grinning at her, revealing the sharp canines. Michelle was obviously enjoying herself, towering over Suzy by a good 7 inches. Suzy, however, was having none of it, and simply muttered something incomprehensible, before walking around the taller woman.

Looking confused, Michelle paused for a second, then turned around, looking at Suzy's retreating back again. She couldn't understand why Suzy wasn't more intimidated by her, she was such a midget! Determined to get more of a reaction, Michelle followed Suzy, catching up to her as she set her bowl down at a table. Before Suzy could sit down, Michelle grabbed the front of Suzy's top, picking her up with it a good two inches off of the ground, and then lightly tossed her backwards, completely ignoring the other students in the common room.

Suzy crumpled, rolling backwards before springing to her feet again, brushing herself down and straightening her top, glowering at Michelle. "'Fuck you do that for?" She mumbled, heading back to her table as if nothing had happened. Infuriated, Michelle went to grab Suzy again, but she was prepared. Quick as a flash, Suzy slammed her arms against Michelle's forearm, sliding one up to slam a fist into Michelle's face. Ducking under her arms, Suzy positioned her hand against the back of Michelle's elbow, holding her wrist with the other hand, and pushed, hard, sending Michelle crashing to the floor, where Suzy knelt on her back, gently leaning Michelle's arm over her leg, and pushing until Michelle slammed her fist into the floor, blood trickling down her lip where she had bit herself.

Satisfied, Suzy calmly stood up, and simply went back to her table, ravenously starting to eat. "Stay... The fuck... Away from me..." she growled between mouthfuls as Michelle got back to her feet, eyes pulsing dangerously red, raising a fist furiously, before glancing around the room, grinning menacingly at the other inhabitants, and lowering her fist, instead going to get her own breakfast, her white face flushed bright red, licking up the trail of blood from her chin. She'd get that bitch. Spit her upon her sword if she had to, but she'd have revenge. Noone got away with doing that to her.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Ellisia comes into the room around the same time that the victorious Suzy heads back to her table, with Michelle picking herself up from the floor. She heads over to the kitchen area to get something from the fridge, slowing briefly to watch whether the scene was going to continue. She narrows her eyes slightly at the unrecognised girls agressive display, but since it seemed to have passed for now she continues with her morning. She makes herself some cereal and heads to a table.

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Isabella watches the fight over her bowl of cereal, wondering whether Charles had already found another victim to possess or whether the girl was normally this agressive. As she debated taking her sketchbook out to help the girl who was being attacked the fight ended, and realising what she had considered doing she mentally scolds herself.

Mirchie

Reputation score

When she was finished, Suzy washed her bowl and put it away, and headed to where Ellisia was eating her own breakfast. Sitting next to her, Suzy pulled down her headphones before she started speaking. "Mornin' Ellisia. Heard some wierd stuff went on last night, not to mention the white-haired bitch, I ran into her last night as well."

-----------------------------------

Michelle, standing while she slowly ate, eyed Suzy grimly, growling and swearing at any of the other students who came too close, satisfied that they, at least, knew their better. She'd seen the other girl, Ellisia, from the tower last night. She was good. A worthy opponent possibly. Still. The orange haired bitch needed to be taught a lesson first.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

((Lol, Ellisia's was eating her breakfast at the tennis courts, hence why I said she went out the door. :p
No matter, I'll just make an edit and we can fit both things in.))

"Oh, good morning Suzy. Yeah, some kind of commotion in the courtyard. Some trees got vandalised or something. But what was that about just now? I don't think I've seen her around before." Ellisia says casually tucking into her breakfast, unaware that her attempts at acting unaware would not work on Suzy.

Mirchie

Reputation score

((Oh, whoops. My bad. Apologies.))

With a hint of a smile at Ellisia's cover up, Suzy let it slide, coming back to the conversation at hand. "Yeah? Sounds like it would have been fun, too bad I wasn't there. The albino? I don't know, she just seems to like picking fights. Those people are everywhere am I right? Like I said, the first time I even saw her was last night, I bumped into her by the door downstairs, she's much stronger than she looks. 'nuff said."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"I know, no matter where you go there's always someone looking to stir up trouble of some kind. They don't always need a reason for it either. You seem to be able to handle it, but still, watch yourself around them."

Of course Ellisia's experience of trouble makers was actually more along the lines of people like Michelle anyway, though she had hadn't picked her out as more than someone with a bad attitude yet.

Mirchie

Reputation score

"Bah. I know. Still, nothing she has can hurt me. I mean, sure, she's strong, but if we were fighting, I'd kick her ass." Suzy said, leaning back in her chair nonchalantly.

---------------------------

Across the room, Michelle dropped her plate on the side, ear flicking as she caught Suzy's unspoken challenge. With a sadistic grin that the pair couldn't see, she turned, and walked out of the door, crimson sash flowing behind her.

---------------------------

Suzy watched Michelle go, looking rather pleased with herself. "Ya see? She'll come back later with something and come of worse again, yeah? Anyway, what you got on today Ellisia?"