What's new

Girls Dorm and Communal Room

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Girls Dorm and Communal Room

Stella thinks for a moment, then laughs a little, "No, of course it's not a bother, it's nice to have someone to talk to." She slouches a little, "Like I told the other girl, I'll deal with it in the morning..."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Fair enough. I just figured if you were tired and trying to be polite, I'd give you an out." She chuckles. "And I'm not quite certain if we caught names or maybe I'm just too tired to remember. I'm Shoni, but most everybody calls me Sho."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stella smiles back and nods, "No, I don't think we've been introduced by name, I'm Stella." She flexes her reattached arm a few times, making sure it was working properly before pausing and turning away. She realized she was still hungry, she hadn't finished her meal before she was interrupted...

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Nice to meet you then, Stella." Sho shifts around on the chair, sort of cuddling up into it with her head leaning against the back. "I'm guessing you've gotten a lot of 'Streetcar named Desire' jokes over the years? Admittedly, it popped into my head." She chuckles.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stella looks at Sho blankly for awhile, then laughs and shakes her head, smiling, "Sorry... I think it's been awhile since anyone's said that, not many people I meet seem to know about that character." She adjusts herself slightly, then looks outside for awhile, "Sho... your name's kind of unusual, where are you from?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Then the lit professors aren't doing a good job. Some of the imagery conjured in that play is just fantastic." Obviously someone's a fan. "From the States. The parents figured a 'disciplined environment' such as a boarding school would do well to curb my tendencies to slack off in class." She grins and by the grin, it's obviously working to the extent that the school hasn't reported her to her parents yet.

((Quite honestly, I forget *where* St. Jude's is and couldn't find it exactly, though am I correct in that it's "across the pond" as it were?))

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stella looks at Sho for awhile, American? Well, it was possible that Sho's parents weren't born there, oh well, that would be prodding too much, "Slacking off huh? Well? Is it working? Or are you still slacking~?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"It's still early in the year. I have not yet begun to slack. Too much." She grins again, shifting in the chair so her legs dangle over the one arm, her back propped against the other. "And as for where the name came from, I don't honestly know. I think one of my aunts or something, way up in the family tree."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

((The school is off the coast of merry ol' England. On a fictional island.))

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stella simply nods and slowly opens her eyes, looking the other way, mumbling softly, then stretching, testing her arm again, satisfied, she smiles, then pauses, "You wouldn't happen to know who the guy was who was offering to pay for everyone's food earlier in the cafeteria was, do you?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

She thinks about the question for a moment. "Well, I wasn't around when the offer was made, I don't think, but about the only one that could probably do that would be Art. I more know of him than actually know him. Why? Was he hitting on you?" Seems someone knows a few details about the guy.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stella suddenly bursts out laughing, then clams down after awhile, was he hitting on her? Well... sort of... if you took the literal meaning. She turns towards Sho, "I guess you could call it that, wait, ah shit..." She quickly closes her eyes, forgetting that she wasn't wearing her sunglasses at the moment, meaning her white eyes would've been seen, "uh... so, tell me more?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

And Sho did get a look at Stella's eyes for a brief moment, though thankfully, she doesn't seem to be calling her on them. Not blind, she gets along too well for that. Cataracts? The other girl might be relieved that Sho doesn't call her on them. "Well," she continues after a moment, obviously sensing the tension that built up for a second, "he does tend to hit on anything single and female. He can be sincere but for the most part, he just seems to like to chase skirts." She gets quiet for a moment. Given Stella's state earlier and what she was saying now... Sho shook her head. Art may take his flirting a little too far, but he was also the type to back off. He wouldn't have gotten rough, even if Stella rebuffed him. "I think his parents have a wing or three of the school dedicated to them and Art does like to flaunt the class, but he's harmless about it. He'll do stuff like he did today. It's not 'I have money and you don't.' Outside of his hair being greyish, which to me, isn't all that odd, really," All things considered, Siphon, "he's just a pretty typical guy."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stella let out a sigh, then looks away, she convinced herself that Sho hadn't noticed. She listens to the girl talk about Art, she wasn't terribly interested, but she wanted to move the conversation away from pointing fingers. She lets out a yawn and smiles, "Huh, I see." That was probably why there was no students running around wondering about the hole she had made going through N Building's walls, if he had that much money, it wasn't unlikely that he had already covered it up, suddenly, she perks up, "What about Corax? Do you know him?" She was pretty sure that Sho had talked about him earlier, but her memory was a little fuzzy.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Same thing, really. Know of him. I think he had a brother that attended here, too, but I haven't seen him this year. Then again, I could be getting him mixed up with someone else." She chuckles. "Looks like an albino, but I'm not rightly sure if he is or not." She scratches her cheek in thought. Corax she knew better than Art, but the things she knew about him she wasn't about to share with the student populous as a whole. "You know, if you really want to know about the two of them," or if they're bothering you,"you probably should talk to Maria. She's always hanging around them." And will kick their asses from here to Sunday if she finds out they were harassing someone. Didn't seem like those two, though. Again, Art had standards when it came to women and Corax wouldn't beat on someone unless they deserved it.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stella nods along, Maria, that was likely the girl with them. She heard her stomach growl as she gently pushes a hand against it, damn them for ruining her meal. She needed something to eat, and probably the sooner the better, she smiles at Sho, "Hey, uh, know anywhere that I can get something to eat?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, this late, the cafeteria is probably closed, but help yourself to what's in the fridge or the cupboards over there." She waves a hand in the direction of said objects. "It's usually pretty communal. Only a few folks claim food, but that mostly because they have to. Allergies and such, y'know? Might even be some pizza left over in the fridge, but that's a longshot there. There's probably at least some cereal or something in there. So long as you don't mooch the whole thing, people tend to not mind."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stella nodded, then heads for the door, shaking her head, "I'll go poke around, maybe the cafeteria opens late..." She needed food, something to fill her up, another student was out of the question, with the flinging of fireballs and the other crazy shit that happened, she wasn't about to test her luck. On the other hand, small animals wouldn't even begin to help. She needed something...

She turns to Sho again and nods, "I had fun talking, I'll probably see you in the morning." She had some idea where she was going, hopefully there would be something good to eat there.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Suit yourself." She'd likely find the cafeteria closed, but on a few rare occasions, they kept late hours. "Just be careful out there, okay?" She gave Stella a wave and then hid her yawn behind her hand. "See you in the morning." Swinging herself out of the chair, she gathered up her things and headed for her room.

((and on that note, I'm out, and so is Sho.))

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

((This time it's my turn to twist some words!

Again, Art had standards when it came to women...
That's a bit harsh of Shoni. What's a bit of rotting skin and dead eyes. It's what's on the inside that counts right? ;)

Edit - Lul and oops, I meant to post this in the general thread. Oh well... >_> ))

Last edited: