Girls Dorm and Communal Room

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Girls Dorm and Communal Room

"HEYHEY! Don't sit on me! I've got shit that might break underneath!" Matt began thrashing around with his legs, but gave up almost immediately when they began seizing up on him in pain. Finally, he started to rely on his upper body strength, pulling himself and her towards the direction of the pool again. "I'll break whatever I damn well please, thank you very much!" He added.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Athanasia sits on the man, amused at his determination as she takes out her pencil case, then removes a single pencil, starting to prod the man's legs with them, "I admire your tenacity, but there is a fine line between strong willed and bull headed, and you are going to hurt yourself a lot more if you do not stop. Also, I will not take you to the medical office if you insist on continuing."

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

With his head turned around, he watched as she wielded a pencil and reached for his legs. "Wait, no don't do th-!" He winced in pain at the pokes. Under his clothes, his legs have become swollen. "You think broken legs'll stop me? I sleep shit like this off weekly! Now get off already!"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Athanasia smiles as she begins to poke the poor man's other legs, looking down at him as she speaks, "Are you sure you don't want to give up now and simply give in to my will? It's not too late, if we hurry, perhaps they will not need to cut off your legs, hm?"

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"S-stop... Please..." He said softly. Matt stopped moving, with his face buried in the ground.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She smiles cheerfully at the man as she slowly stands up, finally getting off the man's back, "Do you acknowledge defeat yet? or must I poke you some more?" She was actually enjoying herself quite abit, something that she had not done since she had landed. This man amused her greatly, and his dedication was simply amazing...

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Upon feeling her get off, Matt instantly revitalized and began crawling at an incredible speed using just his arms. Holy shit, that actually worked!

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Leaving the dorm and now on her way to classes Yume crosses Matt and Athanasia's path once more. This time coming up behind them along the path. Though not recognising either from the earlier collisions, she witnesses Athanasia sitting upon, prodding and then getting off of the unknown man. She slows her pace just a little so not to overtake them, and watches in bewilderment as the man begins madly scrambling down the path on his front.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Athanasia watches Matt crawl away at an amazing speed, and slowly follows him, going into a brisk jog to follow the man as she waits for the perfect moment, then jumps into the air again as she once again slams her foot down, this time aiming for the man's arm, hoping that with one arm, the man will finally stop trying to escape.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

This time, Matt was able to endure the pain. His arms were certainly more built than his legs were, plus the fact that they didn't just cushion a several story fall. Of course, with a person on his arm, he wasn't in any position to move again. Unless...

Matt bent his neck over to her leg and bit down hard.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Athanasia pulls back in disgust as the man tries to bite her foot, she reaches down and tries to shove the man's face into the dirt, "You are either very determined, or very stupid. Although at this point, I don't know whether there's a line between the two for you!"

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Bracing his face for impact, Matt took the ground without so much as a grunt. He immediately began eating the dirt until he mads ample room to move his lips. A muffled voice responded to the student. "Trust me, it's determination. If it were stupidity, I would've just fought you head-on, and I've seen enough of you kids to know that'll get me killed!"

An idea popped in Matt's head again. Positioning his hands once again in a push up position, he used his abdominal muscles and upper body strength to throw his legs upward. Now in a handstand, he once again attempted another journey for the pool.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Athanasia walks alongside the man, not putting too much effort into speed, as the man was not moving at an exactly incredible rate, she contemplates poking the man again in the leg, but pauses, rummaging through her pencil case, now where was that needle... "I assure you, it is nothing that you should worry about."

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sweat dripped down his chin as Matt's pace slowed more and more. The physical exertion was finally taking its toll on his body. Eventually, he stopped in place, arms wobbling from the strain. Then all at once, his elbows caved in and Matt slammed face-first into the dirt. His body collapsed to the ground next with a satisfying thud, where he laid motionless. "Damn it, you are SO lucky I can't feel any part of my body right now!" His muffled voice yelled through the earth.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Yume still strolling along slowly behind the pair, decides to speed up a bit again and approaches them both. Stopping beside them "Uh, is he alright? Is something going on here?" She asked in confusion and light concern. She might normally be more worried seeing someone seemingly trodden into the ground in such a way as Matt was now, but she couldn't help but get the impression he'd brought this upon himself somehow.