Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game came out a few days ago, I'm surprised no one's brought it up yet

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ145164

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ご隠居ドラゴン (RJ145164)

Clickable link. Looks like there's a torrent on nyaa already.

Edit - uploaded it to mega. I don't think there's a loli tag (I'm not completely well-versed with DLsite and could've overlooked it - not that I really know what loli translates into after throwing the page into Google translate):

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Clickable link. Looks like there's a torrent on nyaa already.

Edit - uploaded it to mega. I don't think there's a loli tag (I'm not completely well-versed with DLsite and could've overlooked it - not that I really know what loli translates into after throwing the page into Google translate):
loli translates into loli/rori. It's actually just an shorten English word. This is what the character looks like "ロリ", the square looking character is the key part since one of 2 tags that use it. The other being for Roleplaying. But no worries, this game is definitely not loli.

@zippzopp, no one bought it probably because you experience 80% or more of the game through the demo. It's a REALLY small game, clearable within 5 mins.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's two endings and the "good" end brings you to the gallery.

Don't think there's really a need to, but I can gief a save in the gallery if you want.

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't think there's really a need to, but I can gief a save in the gallery if you want.
Do it please

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, here you go. Place in game >save folder

Talk to girl for naked scenes and the black circle? for clothed scenes (using current equipped clothes, change them in menu)

naked facial is bugged and doesn't show hair

Attachments

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, here you go. Place in game >save folder

Talk to girl for naked scenes and the black circle? for clothed scenes (using current equipped clothes, change them in menu)

naked facial is bugged and doesn't show hair
much apreciated

OP
Z

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How did you manage to get the good ending? I couldn't for the life of me figure it out

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How did you manage to get the good ending? I couldn't for the life of me figure it out
Leave town after getting enough energy back but before you get consumed by lust.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Google translates this as "Your Retirement Dragon".

I want a retirement dragon. That sounds like its a lot more fun that some old mutual account.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Leave town after getting enough energy back but before you get consumed by lust.
This game is more or less a glorified dressup simulator. If your hair/clothes combination matches their tastes, they give you more magic energy. After trying out a whole bunch of combinations I just realized the red rose tells you the NPC's tastes...

Google translates this as "Your Retirement Dragon".

I want a retirement dragon. That sounds like its a lot more fun that some old mutual account.
The story goes that the girl is a dragon who went and defeated some big bad. Doing that made her empty out her magical power, and to make it worse she's been cursed to turn into a succubus if her lust rises too high. She decides to hit the village and get some of her magic power back by doing... well, it's a H-game, what else?

If you dress up according to their tastes in women they will give you a large amount of magical power for little rise in lust. Of course, since the scenes are repeatable (with the exception of the drunkard if you dressed right for him) you can just repeat them until you have enough energy to go home.

Small game, nice animations and art, but ultimately not much to it.