What's new

RPG [ go! go! amakara ] [ 甘辛でいこう ] Dramon Quest -Evolution Formula and Scapegoat Princesses- / スーパードラモンクエスト~町と金と女と史上最大の戦い~ RE073894 RJ073894

Deleted member 34193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems the makers of dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ073894(dot)html
made dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ134376(dot)html.

It outta be good considering the of they're previous game right? Seems like a typical GOR and according to my google translatefu, its a sequel to ドラモンクエスト~進化の秘法と生贄の姫たち~. Coming back for details after trial, unless someone wants to post a link to the full.

Edit* Game contains loli, how much? idk, does that mean no links? yes. In other news, I'm assuming it plays similar to DQ 3 in that you fight stuff and make them fight for you after recruitment, how do you recruit girls? I have narry a clue. However, you receive various scenes with such girls in a non-GOR fashion and such scenes are voiced.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: スーパードラモンクエスト~町と金と女と史上最大の戦い~

Seems the makers of dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ073894(dot)html
made dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ134376(dot)html
Clickable DLsite links:

You don't need to add (dot) for period when posting links before fifteen posts. (See Rule of Thumb #8)

Code:
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ073894.html
Code:
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ134376.html

Last edited:
OP
Deleted member 34193

Deleted member 34193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good to know

fazzdave

Reputation score

The game does features a few loli...

Attachments

elsword

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ewww.... hardcore grind rpg

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a complete save? :)

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do in the second town? The one with the port.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am stuck after the part where you destroy the second dark tower and save the 3 people. Can someone tell me what to do next.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got to the desert village where a girl was being attacked in a tent by two guys, and I chose not to save her...and then I got my ass kicked and a blue hair girl comes and saves me.

If I had picked yes would there have been a scene or something? lol

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

quite hard for me but il still playing

i am on the first castle town boss gameover rape if you loose

haha il keep trying but i hope a save100% appear soon XD i noticed i lack 2 scenes before the scenes i already have found

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well.. this might be a stupid question.
How the hell do you save? lol.
I just started the game and I had to wait for that long ass prelude to end and I don't want to start playing without knowing how to save, cause I know I'm gonna end up messing the game from the start :D

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to do well in the store part in the desert village?

Aside form that, I got that blue hair girl following (second time). I flew? to the town before this. What do I do now?

Edit: NVM found out. After running around for a bit, I found a bridge in the desert town. . .btw, she said something when I was in the field. What did she say?

On a side note: Someone should try to translate this game. . . .Maybe Rouge that translated monster girl quest would do it 0_0

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i dont know if it was the right thing but i advanced in story

first go docks in that town and receive merchandise i presume

then walk to desert again do not forget to sleep in the library

once you reach desert town talk with the shopkeeper and story advance i presume

after certain events scene with the shopkeper girl and then story part 2 end and for some reason seems you now own the shop

then is a story when blue hair girl work for you and seems you get whats the word for it.. set up by the main merchant i presume in the town or a noble i do not know exactly and you go thrown in jail and blue hair girl is taken to brothel though i desired scenes with her she got saved on the way by you already know whose

then try to save you and escape and fail in a really obvious way and then escape again from town and go to kingdom in left, after that is quite easy

--------------------

ah yes i do not know if was after the merchandise quest or before but in 1 the blue haied girl join you in desert town to go and open the well

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well.. this might be a stupid question.
How the hell do you save? lol.
I just started the game and I had to wait for that long ass prelude to end and I don't want to start playing without knowing how to save, cause I know I'm gonna end up messing the game from the start :D
Yeah, I'd like to know this too. It's a tough game and I can barely make it through as it is.

Edit: Wait, figured it out. Talk to the priest and use the first option.

234h4322

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eugh, im stuck after talking to the statue and recieving a mirror. I noticed you can move rocks in one small town but i can figure out what to do next

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the info guys, but I'm still lost here.
Now I'm at the part where it's snowing on the village and I don't know what I have to do? I presume you have to find something to cure his mom (?), but I can't for the life of me find anything, I can't even leave the village...
I've checked every option on the menu, noticed I gave a skill to my pet lol, but I can't use it, maybe it's a passive or something.

234h4322

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info guys, but I'm still lost here.
Now I'm at the part where it's snowing on the village and I don't know what I have to do? I presume you have to find something to cure his mom (?), but I can't for the life of me find anything, I can't even leave the village...
I've checked every option on the menu, noticed I gave a skill to my pet lol, but I can't use it, maybe it's a passive or something.
I remember that part vaguely, I believe you need to talk to someone in a house. make sure you go up and down in ea one.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember that part vaguely, I believe you need to talk to someone in a house. make sure you go up and down in ea one.
LOL! As soon as I read this comment, I was talking to the elder on the southeast house and I triggered a flag and I don't know why it didn't trigger before, I've talked to everyone like 10 times...

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Normal Gallery with xray: exhentai.org/g/707361/ddbdf672d3/

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Eugh, im stuck after talking to the statue and recieving a mirror. I noticed you can move rocks in one small town but i can figure out what to do next
I believe you need to go to the castle. . .just so you know 2 regular battles (each one has 2 guards) and 1 boss battle (1 boss and 2 guards). I am currently stuck here and I'm trying to gain some levels to beat this part.

Edit: Its in a row btw.

Last edited: